Chapter 77 { Attitude }

CASSANDRA

"Dr. Fords are you sure that test is correct. Maybe it's for another person." I said tearing up.

"No ma'am, this test is yours." He showed me the paper and my name was on the top. I sighed putting my head in my hands and start a crying.

I'm Pregnant .. Again.

What am I gonna do with 4 children?

Jacquees's tours are almost every weekend and I don't want to be out there in this different states pregnant.

"What's the bad news doc?" Jacquees asked.

"The bad news is your eating needs to get healthier. Your eating too much greasy foods and you need to eat healthier. It's killing the baby. Slowly, but surely. Just take precautions. Also, are you stressing alot?" He asked .

"I don't know, there's another woman claiming she slept with my husband. How do you think I feel?"

Is what I wanted to ask but I don't want Jacquees to know that I know about Chyna if he does actually know her.

"I mean a little, yeah. Its alot going on right now." I said glancing at Jacquees. He was typing away on his phone. I sighed looking back at the doctor.

After the appointment, Jacquees and I went eat a little Chipotle. While we were eating, Jacquees kept typing away on his phone.

"Jacquees put your phone down. You been texting just about the whole time Dr. Fords was telling us about the baby and now your sitting in my -"

"Alright Cassandra, damn! I don't need a fucking lecture!" He said putting his phone way and mumbling stuff eating.

I was a little by his tone and the way he was saying that. But I wasn't going to allow that turn me into some soft bitch.

"For one, lower your voice. For two, I don't know who or what pissed in your cereal this morning but you need to fix another bowl because I'm really tired of your attitude." He rolled his eyes. "I know something happened yesterday or last night. Whatever you want to call it, but you need to fix it. It's annoying me. I'm already not feeling good and now that I'm pregnant, I don't want to be stressing."

"Whatever Cassandra.." He said looking at his phone.

Its taking everything in me not to stab my fork into Jacquees's neck right now. He's pissing me off and I don't want to be here any more.

So, I grabbed my phone and texted Beverley.

- " I'm about to kill Jacquees. His attitude is through the roof right now and I just found out I was PREGNANT! His attitude and me stressing isn't mixing well and I'm about kill him. I swear Beverley! "

Bev 💜✊: " HOLLUP YOU WHAT! YOUR REALLY PREGNANT? AGAIN! 😭"

- " Yea but that's not the point! The point is Jacquees is pissing me off. "

Bev 💜✊: " How? Do I have to call his ugly ass? 😑"

I explained to her what happened and she's totally on my side.

Bev 💜✊: " Sis all I can say is, don't kill him. Give him some time to call off. And don't be stressing with my baby in you! "

- " I'll try not to. We're at Chipotle and he's not even talking to me. Its like I'm not here! I feel like he's texting someone on his phone right now too. I'm not about to stay here anymore though. Since he doesn't want to talk to me, I'm leaving. ☺"

Bev 💜✊: " Cassandra your pregnant and crazy, where the hell you gonna go? "

- " Jarvis's. 😊"

Bev 💜✊: " All I can say is be careful. 💯I gotta go though Lance is asking for it! 😛😛😝I love you sissy and kiss my babies for me!😘😘❤"

- " Y'all nasty 😷. Watch you end to like me next. 😊And I will love you too. 😘"

I closed out of Beverley's message and texeted Jarvis asking him to come get me. Once I told him what happened, he agreed to come.

Being that he was watching the kids, he called the babysitter over instead and agreed to come get me.

I looked up at Jacquees and he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked with a attitude.

"What you got a attitude for? And who you texting that got you smiling and shit?" He asked with a cold mug on his face.

"You don't see me asking who the fuck you texting so don't ask me about who I'm texting!" I spat making me look at us then back into their own conversation.

"Cassandra you deadass pissing me off." He mumbled looking in my eyes.

A car horn blew pulling up in the driveway. I looked seeing Jarvis's black jeep.

I looked back at Jacquees smirking, "You can be kissed off all you want Jacquees. You don't want to give me any attention so you can continue to text whatever bitch your texting. I'll be home later."

With that, i got up.

Jacquees grabbed my wrist. "Sit down." He gritted through his teeth.

I could see now he was furious. All his veins was popping out his head.

"Now you wanna try to get my attention because you see I'm leaving with Jarvis? It's too late buddy. I'll see you at home." I walked to Jarvis's car.

"CASSANDRA GET BACK HERE!" Jacquees yelled behind me.

JARVIS

I unlocked the door and Cassandra got inside. Jacquees was sprinting to the car.

I rolled my window down blowing my smoke out the window.

"Wassup brotha'." I said 

Jacquees glared at me. "Jarvis what the fuck you doing? Why you coming pick up wife dude? Where's my kids?!"

"Because you not giving her any attention Jacquees! She's pregnant! You claim you happy but ain't showing it." I said. I leaned towards him. "Don't worry man, she's in good hands. Now excuse me." I rolled my window back up.

"CASSANDRA GET OUT THIS CAR!" Jacquees yelled hitting my window. I turned my radio on turning the music all the way up and pulled off.

Cassandra dead ass wasting her time being with Jacquees.

"Thanks for coming get me, I was about to stab him with my fork. So you called the babysitter right?"

I nodded, "Yeah. She stayed. They were sleep so they were good."

"Awee look at Uncle Jar Jar being a good uncle! Future daddy right? Amber?"

I looled at her and bust out laughing.

"Nah man, I'm digging shawty but its too early." I said shaking my head.

I dont even want no other woman carrying my first kid except Cassandra.

_______________

Cassandra Petty Asf Leaving Jacquees Just To Go With Jarvis..

I Know In This Chapter Jarvis And Jacquees Don't Look Like They Have That Close Bond They Use To Have. Being That A Month Passed Since That Argument,  Let's Just Pretend Jarvis And Jacquees Got Into Another Argument Over Something And Now They Don't Like Each Other As Much. Jarvis Will Still Be Around Though B/C Of The Plan Him And Chyna Are Setting Up.

So Yeah .. Jarvis Is Just Fake..

CASSANDRA PREGNANT AGAIN! 😱

Comment Your Thoughts. 💘