Chapter 29

2 Weeks Later..

Cassandra

Walking downstairs, I seen the boys freshly dressed and everything. Tameka was on the couch feeding Kaylin her bottle and Jordan was on her phone.

"Where you guys going?" I asked Jacquees.

He kissed my lips. "Got studio baby." I pouted.

"Jacquees again? I thought we was suppose to have a day to ourselves today? You've been out everyday. Barely even spend time with me or the babies." I complained.

"I know baby and Ima make it up to you, I promise." He went to kiss me again but I turned my head walking away. "Cassandra.." He called. I ignored him proceeding to the kitchen.

2 weeks. He's been doing this for 2 fucking weeks! I never got to do anything with Jac because he's always busy! I get he has to do that but he could always put aside some time for his family.

Am I right?

Last time we had sex was that first morning we were here in California. THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO! I tried coming onto him but he always complains he tired or that we'll do it another time.

I don't understand it becayse Jarvis and Borris be with him 24 hours of the day. Concerts and studio practice or whatever you want to call it. BUT THEY STILL HAVE SEX WITH THEIR WOMAN.

I'm gettin tired of hearing them every night knowing my man isn't giving me none.

•  •

"Cassandra baby I hope your not mad about this." Jacquees said coming in the kitchen. I ignored him again. He grabbed my arm turning me around facing him.

"Jacquees what do you want?!" I yelled on the verge of crying.

"Cassandra why do you keep crying over this shit?! It's not that serious baby!"

"Not that serious? JACQUEES IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SEX OKAY?! I'M NOT ANGRY ABOUT THE SEX! I'M MAD BECAUSE IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS AND YOU BARELY SPEND TIME WITH ME AND KIDS! For crying out loud, you don't even wake up in the middle of the night to feed Kaylin. I feel like I'm alone sometimes. We're in the same house Jacquees! Your kids are running around playing and you just past them right up."

"I don't NOT pass them right up. You know I speak to my kids," He said pointing at me.

"YEAH 2 WORDS?!" I yelled and turned back around fixing some thing to eat.

He snaked his arms around me. "Cass, I'm sorry. My schedule it's just real hecked. Its causing me to miss out on st --"

"Jacquees you are NOT A KID! YOU ARE A GROWN ASS MAN! I'm sure you can work something out with them! Come home an hour early may be, I don't know!" I said rolling my eyes again. "The worst part is, you haven't met my family. They're dying to see you Jacquees. I'm tired of going over there by my Uncle with the babies and the girls and everyone's looking for you. I always got to say the same damn thing for you." I said.

"I'm sorry baby. Ima make it up to you."

"Actions speaks louder than words Quees." I said putting my plate in the microwave.

"Ima show you Queen, I really will. But I gotta go right now. Ima call you, I love you." He said resting his hands on my hips.

"Hm, love you too." I said bluntly. He pecked my lips a couple times. I didn't kiss back. I want to actually see if he's really going to do what he says. 

Cause I feel like I'm wasting my time out here.

Jacquees

"Aye, you cool bro?" Jarvis asked looking at me in the back.

I shrugged. "I need to talk to Tina about this schedule with these practices or something because the more I'm not spending time with my family, the more Cass getting mad. Last thing I want to see is them getting on a plane back to ATL." I said looking at some pictures of my family on my phone.

"Yeah talk to her. Meka tells me everything Cass be saying and it don't be pretty Broadnaux." Jarvis said.

"Yeah, Jordan too." Borris added. I sighed.

"I want her at the shows but who's gonna watch the kids?" I aaked.

"Doesn't her family live close by? She can bring them there. They should be comfortable around them now." Borris said.

I nodded agreeing with what he was saying. That's not a bad idea.

My concert is tomorrow in Vegas and I could get Cassandra to come while the kids go over to her family.

Hopefully when I talk to her about it, she'll agree to come along because she hasn't been to one concert yet.

"Yeah .. Get Tina on the phone Borris."

________________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 📍