Chapter 25 { Surprising News }

Cassandra

"Cassandra your my little sister.."

I frowned looking at her. She has to be kidding me right now. She has to be lying! Why would they be arguing about this and why am I just finding out?

"No .. No .. I don't believe you." I said shaking my head and looking away at the TV.

"Cassandra look at me! We look just alike! We have the same parents!" She yelled. I shook my head still not believing her. My mom would've been told me I had a sister. "Look, I got proof." She took something out her purse. It was a picture of 2 little girls, my mom, and my dad. "That's me, and you." She pointed out. It was me when I was younger. "You was 3 years old and I was 6."

I looked away feeling myself tearing up. If Tati's my sister, I'll be heartbroken. Not only my family, but by my parents more importantly.

"And look at this," She pulled out another picture. It was her when she small. "I was 3 years old." It was her and my mom. They were sitting at the pool. "We were such a happy family." She said. I looked at her and seen she was crying but smiling at the same time.

"I don't understand.. why weren't you never around as we got older?"

"Because when I was 7 years old, dad decided to send me off with Auntie Jay. They got into an argument and I've been living here since. They also promised to never talk about it again but when I seen you today, I had to say something. Your so pretty." She said touchinf my hair.

"So we're .. s-sisters?" I asked.

"Yes. And they are my nieces and nephew." She smiled. I looked away.

"Can you tell me more?" I asked.

She took her jacket. "Of course."

An Hour Later..

Tameka

"I have to go, I'm getting sleepy and its a hour drive back to the house. It was nice meeting you Tina." I said shaking her hand. She held onto my hand as I went to let her hand go.

"Tameka take my number." She said.

"Tina what, why?" I asked laughing getting up.

"Because I like talking to you and want to talk to you more." She said.

"Wait are you .. lesbian?!" I yelled.

"SHH!!" She said covering my mouth. "And to answer your question, yes I am. But no one knows except you now. So whatcha say, ya taking my number?" She smirked touching my leg.

I slapped her hand away. "I think the fuck not! No wonder why your were so up under me all day. I have a fucking boyfriend!" I said grabbing my purse.

"Listen I'm sorry. Just please, take my number. I just want to be friends. I won't tell anyone either. It can be our secret." She whispered.

Tina wasn't a ugly woman. She was tomboy but had a touch of girly in her. She's fun and easy to talk to but I don't think I'll ever really be close to her like that now knowing that she's gay.

I have nothing against gay people but I'm happy with Jarvis and he'll kill me if he finds out Im fucking around with a woman at that.

•  •

"Ugggh, fine!" I said and we exchanged phone numbers. "Don't be blowing up my phone either, my boyfriend is crazy."

"No promises." She said smiling. I glared at her. "Just playing, chill." She said surrendering her hands up.

"Yeah well I have to go and get home to my man now so I'll see you later." I said.

"No hug?" She asked smiling getting up showing her dimples.

I gave her a side hug. "Okay bye Tina." I said walkin out the dining room  hearing her laugh behind me.

"Cassandra, boo you ready?" I asked. She was on the couch crying with some other chick that looked just like her. "Um.. is everything okay?" 

"Tameka this is my sister." Cassandra said. I looked over seeing Kaylin sleeping in her seat. "Can you believe it?" She said crying.

"Omg,.." I said. "I don't know what to say," I said speechless.

"Um I'll just go say bye to the family and get the kids. Tati give me your number."

___________________________

Who All Think Tati Is Really Cassandra's Sister? 😮

Tina And Tameka? 👀

Comment Your Thoughts. 💜