Chapter 75

CASSANDRA

I made breakfast for the family this morning because I was starvingg!! Then I woke up cramping a little which was a pain in the ass. I've been feeling like this, this whole week.

Ontop of that, Jacquees has been having a shitty attitude ever since we got up. I don't know what happened to him while he was out. I never asked him because I didn't want to start a argument with him.

It's just bothering me because I'm not feeling good and he's upset about whatever, it concerns me.

"Kids after y'all done go -"

"Ow!" I groaned holding onto my side.

Everyone looked at me.

"Mommy are you okay?" Aiden asked. I sighed taking a deep breath.

"Baby what's wrong, you still hurting?" Jacquees asked coming over to me and rubbed my stomach. I nodded closing my eyes.

Kaylin started whining. I looked up at her seeing her looking at me. "Mommy's okay Pumpkin." Unsaid smiling a little. My baby girl feeling her mommy's pain.

"Alright that's it, I'm calling Jarvis over and were going to the doctor." Jacquees said taking out his phone and went to his contacts.

When my pain eased up, I fed Kaylin her fruit.

Jacquees came back downstairs hanging up the phone. "He said he's on his way. Go throw something on. Hurry up ian trynna be all day there." Ha said smartly.

"No babe lemme finish feeding Kay,"

"I got it mama, go head. Damn.." Hs took the bowl out my hand and I rolled my eyes walking upstairs.

JACQUEES

I continued feeding Kaylin her fruit and then watched the kids as they finished eating.

"Daddy will mommy be okay?" Malaya asked. She looked like she wanted to cry.

"Yea princess, mommy is fine. We're just going to the doctor to make sure she's alright and nothing wrong with her. Uncle Jar will come over and play games with y'all until we come back alright?"

"Can we play 2k too?!!" Aiden exclaimed jumping up. I laughed at how excited he was. Every time Jarvis comes over, him and side would play 2k.

He's 5 years old, but my boy know how to play. With the special thanks from me that is.

"If Uncle Jar allows you too, then yeah." I answered and he smiled.

"I hope he's ready to take his L!" Aiden said and made a L with his his index and thumb putting it above his forehead. I laughed shaking my head.

I looked back at Kaylin about to put the spoon in her mouth when she turned her face shaking her head.

"You don't want no more?" Just to be sure, I did it again and got the same results. I guess that's a no. I put her fruit in the ice box for later. I took her out the high chair and put her in her wlamer.

I walked back to the kitchen and then cleaned rhe dishes.

"Daddy I done!" Malaya squealed. I turned around seeing my beautiful daughter smiling at me handing me her plate.

"Good job princess." I said kissing her cheek and an laughed running in the living room.

I love all my kids. I would take a bullet for them. If Chyna's baby actually is mine, I'm going to possibly lose my whole family.

I couldn't stop thinking about none of it this whole morning.

I hope this baby isn't mine. I deadass hope it's for another nigga.

"JACQUEES!" I jumped out of my thoughts and looked seeing Jarvis holding Kaylin. I didn't even hear him come in.

"Oh, wassup." I said drying off the dishes.

Jarvis laughed, "Damn man. What got you all zoned out and shit?"

I sighed shaking my head not wanting to talk about it.

"N-Nothing man. Is Cassandra ready?"

"I'm right here." Cassandra said coming in the kitchen. She looked sick. I don't know what's wrong with my baby. I hope she ain't got no flu or nothing.

"Aight, lemme go put my shoes on and then we'll leave."

CASSANDRA

It was just me, Jarvis, and Kaylin. It was quiet. I didn't feel like talking because I wasn't feeling well.

I put my head down on the table waiting for Jacquees then I felt a large hand on my thigh. I lifted my hand seeing Jarvis's hand. He started moving it up more and I pushed his hand away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nigga do it look like I know?!" I exlcaimed. Kaylin looked at me and Jarvis laughed.

"Damn, you ain't gotta be rude like that. Just asking a question." He mumbled, which I heard. I rolled my eyes getting up and walking out the kitchen. "Those tights look good on you."

I turned around seeing him smirking at me and then winked.

I shook my head rolling my eyes again and waited in the living room for Jacquees to come down.

Being in there with Jarvis was making me uncomfortable.

JARVIS

"We'll text you when we're on our way back." Jacquees said dapping me up.

"Aight," I said putting Kaylin on the floor and she crawled to Malaya and Aiden who were playing with blocks. "Good luck." I said following them out the door. Cassandra's ass was what I was really focused on.

It looked so sexy in those tights, I had to say something. I'm tired of keeping shit to myself.

Especially with this plan that Chyna and I made up, when Cassandra finds out about everything, she's going to leave my brother and she'll need someone to cry to.

Guess who's that someone going to be?

Me. 😏

I can't wait until all of this unfolds.

I don't regret any of it. I forgave Jacquees but I want to get back at his ass. This plan is for she going to take a toll on him.

I only came to watch them because for Cassandra. If it was just for Jac, I wouldn't have never answered the text message.

Next time you look up, Cassandra will belong to me and be having my babies. 😊

"Uncle Jar can we play the game?" Aiden asked. I knew he would want to play. He always does.

"Yeah nephew, go turn it on."

________________

What Do You Think Is Wrong With Cassandra? 👀

Will Jarvis && Chyna's Plan Actually Work?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💘