Jealous

Bebe's POV
             Colin visited me almost everyday for my checkup. He visits me every Monday to Saturday. He doesn't come here on Sundays cuz that's where he takes a break from work.
             Colin seems to flirt with me secretly...but I already know he's flirting with me. I just can't confirm if he likes me.
             There's also one thing that seemed to have changed.
              Charlie seems to act strange around Colin. Specially when he's with me.
Charlie's POV
              I don't know if Bebe's already suspecting that I'm getting jealous because of her relationship with Colin. He's supposed to be his doctor and not her boyfriend! Oh God, am I falling in love with her?!?!? That can't be! I thought to myself as I opened the door to Bebe's room.
              And to my shock, I saw Colin and Bebe MAKING OUT?!?!?
              Without second thoughts, I came inside the room and shouted "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!?" I shouted with complete anger in me and they stopped kissing.
               "Charlie, it's not what you think!" Bebe tried to explain but I pointed at Colin and pointed at the door signaling that he should get out before I kick his a**.
                "GET OUT, COLIN!!" I shouted at Colin as he quickly packed his stuff and went back to his hospital.
                 I went near Bebe who was sitting on her bed looking down, "Bebe..." I calmly evoked her name "NO!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! For once in my life someone LOVED me for who I was!!! He cared for me!!!" She shouted at me and cried.
              "I'm so sorry...I didn't know..." I said to her and she stood up from her bed and went outside of her room.
              I sat down on her bed looking like a fool. I got heartbroken...but all I could think of is her. I knew that I had to tell her how I felt for her.
               I stood up and tried to catch her. I went down the stairs and saw her going to leave.
               "Don't worry, I won't be gone forever. I'll come back when I get my mind off this sh*t..." She said as she grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.
                Before she could get out of the house, I quickly grabbed her hand "Wait, don't leave!" I told her.
                She put her hand on mine and removed my hand and left.
                I sat down on my couch and cried. The more I think of her, the more I cried.
               I made a mistake...I need to fix this...but I need to let her cool down for a while. I thought to myself as I took my phone out of my pocket and called my friend, Mike Ballz.
               He came a few minutes after I called him. We drank some beer and got drunk.
              Mike went home, he took a cab to get back home.
              I went to bed. I really needed a friend to talk to about my feelings and what happened.
              Days passed, and Bebe doesn't seem to come home at all. I haven't even feelt her presence since that fight.
              Drinking seemed to be my friend after she left. It helped me calm down and not worry about anything.
              It became my daily habit since Mike doesn't come here that often cuz of his job.
Bebe's POV
              I really feel bad for what happened between Colin, Charlie and I.
              Maybe he took it too seriously. I didn't mean to push him away.
              I want him back...but I need to cool down for a while.
              Perhaps, writing a song will cool me down? But what song? *gasp* what about a song about our fight? What should i call it?....F.F.F!! It stands for F*CK FAKE FRIENDS!!! But he's never been really that bad...I figured out that it's hard to trust people here in L.A. I though to myself as I wrote the song.
              Something seems to be missing....but I can't put my finger on it....A COLLABORATION!!! Like a rapper??? *gasp* I know who! My old duet!!! I thought to myself as I took my phone and called a friend.
               A few minutes later, he finally arrived. I heard the doorbell to my apartment ring.
              "Hi, Gerald! Ready to collab again?" I asked as I let him in. Yes, the one, the only the legendary rapper G-EAZY HIMSELF!!!