Lonely Traveler pt. 2

6 days later...
Charlie's POV
*phone rings*
*answers call*
Me: Bee!
Bebe: Hahahaha!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHA!!!
Me: What's so funny?
Bebe: See ya!
Me: WHAT?!
*hangs up*
*end of call*
"What a waste!" I shouted as I threw my phone on my bed "What does she mean by "see ya"?" I asked myself as I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair, "Why does she keep calling and just say random words then hang up? I mean, that's such a waste!!" I said to myself "I know, right!" Michelle said as I looked at her. She was leaning against the door "What are you doing here?" I asked as I put my shirt on "Well, biglang nawala si Michael, at akala kong naririto siya...pero wala, eh. Kaya ayon, narinig ko ang usapan niyo ni "Bee" sa telepono. Wala na, finish na." (Gillian and Golda...😉) She said "So, si "Bee" ba ay si Bebe?" She asked "Yes." I replied "Ano ba talaga kayo?" She asked getting skeptical and raising her voice a bit "Like I said, she is a very, VERY special person." I replied hiding the truth I know she has a crush on me. Like, how is that not obvious? She blushes when I compliment her or even if I touch her; she called me "baby" when she got drunk; she whispers "I love you" under her breath; Michael teases her every time I'm with her; and she has a whole fcking album of photos of me!!! But, if I tell her that I'm married...she'll get heartbroken...I don't wanna hurt her. She's been too good. But I must tell her....someday...I thought to myself "Like, a friend; a crush; a relative; or a girlfriend?" She asked with a jealous tone "She's special to me...like a relative! In a way." I replied "Ok..." she said and left "*sigh* well, that was weird!" I said to myself.
Hours later..
I went to the beach and swam. As predicted, Michelle was "hiding" behind a tree stalking me while blushing. Michael came running to me "Kuya Charles! Nakikita mo po ba si Ate?" He asked "Yep — she's stalking me." I replied as we both laughed "*giggles* yup!" He replied as he reached out his arms to me asking me to carry him "CARRY ME!!!" he shouted as I carried him and walked further into the ocean.
Taylor's POV
"Clifford, honey, don't worry! He'll be back soon. I promise!" I said to Cliff as he continued to rampage "What's happening?" Bebe asked "Clifford is going nuts because he wants to see Charlie." I replied "I wanna see him, too." She replied "The kids love him!" I said "He's fun to be with — That's why!" She added "So don't let go." I blurted "Excuzzzmwahh?" She asked "*clears throat* I meant that you shouldn't give up. You have a perfect husband! It's like catching the best fish in the sea!" I repeated "What about Ed?" She asked "What about Ed is that he's alcoholic. I thought he'd change! But NOO — he chose alcohol. In fact, the reason why he's not here is because he's out busy drinking with his friends." I replied.
Bebe sat beside me and pat my back. I guess she felt bad for me, "Mommy...what's the problem?" Courtney asked "Nothing, honey." I replied "Taylor...can you still hold on?" She asked as I started to cry "I will — for Clifford and Courtney..." I replied softly "All of this is worth it — In the name of (love 😂😁) Courtney Addison Swift-Sheeran and Clifford Winter Swift-Sheeran!" She shouted as it made me smirk and giggle "There you go! All better now!" She added.
Michelle's POV
Hmmm...is Charlie even single? I thought to myself as their call echoed in my head.
2 minutes later...
"ATE!!!" Michael shouted as he stopped me from daydreaming and snapped me back into reality. He's always there to snap me back into reality...ALWAYS, "Ughhhh!!! Ano?!" I asked angrily "Kailan mo ba sasabihin kay kuya Charles?" He asked "Ang alin?" I asked back "Na crush mo siya." Michael replied "D ko alam...parang may iba siyang gusto, eh." I said while looking down at the ground "Anong ibig mong sabihin?" He asked again "May babae siyang palaging tinatawagan at sinisigaw ang pangalan niya kapag naroroon siya sa bundok." I replied as I put my left arm flat on the window and my face leaned in to the other arm while looking at Charlie's house.
Charlie's POV
"I'm just another lonely traveler..." I whispered to myself as I started to sing my song called 'Chop Like This' while it was playing on my phone.
"Baby, you're gone, serving love on the platter. Serve it out, serve it cold, baby girl, it don't matter. I just need a dash of your touch. Girl, it don't have to be much. I just wanna feel the heat of your love. Sugar and spice, making everything better. You gotta [?] some pepper. Tryna give what you need — only need one recipe. I wanna feel the heat of your love.
I'm feeling some nights, some nights, oh, when they fade away. Some nights, some nights, will still be burning, baby, you ohhhhh. Got me like, you ohhhhh. I wanna see you
Chop, chop, chop like this. Chop, chop, chop like this."
I sang and stopped the song then proceeded to the next one skipping the previous song.
The next song was called '8 Letters by Why Don't We'.
"You know me the best. You know my worst see me hurt but you don't judge. That right there is the scariest feeling. Opening and closing up again I've been hurt so I don't trust. Now here we are staring at the ceiling.
I said those words before but it was a lie and you deserve to hear them a thousand times.
If all it is is  8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
If all it is is 8 letter, why am I in my own way?
Why do I pull you close and then ask you for space?
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
Isn't it amazing? How almost every line on our hands align?
When your hand's in mins
It's like I'm whole again. Isn't that a sign? I should speak my mind?
I said those words before but it was a lie. And you deserve to hear them a thousand times.
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
If all it is is 8 letters, why am I in my own way?
Why do I pull you close and then ask you for space?
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
When I close my eyes since you left my mind. When I close my eyes.
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
If all it is is 8 letters, why am I in my own way?
Why do I pull you close and then ask you for space?
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say?
When I close my eyes, it's you there in my mind. When I close my eyes.
When I close my eyes, it's you there in my mind. When I close my mind.
If all it is is 8 letters..."
I finished the song and cried about Bebe, "Oh, how happy it was before I went nuts..." I said to myself as I looked outside the window and wiped my tears away.