Beaten Up

Bebe Rexha's POV
"YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME THE WAY I AM!!!" I shouted at my boyfriend James Barron "YOU ARE SO CHILDISH, GROW UP, WILL YOU?!?!?!?" He shouted back at me.
I threw a vase at him and it hit the wall behind him "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!?" James angrily asked "I'm sorry....I-I didn't mean to!" I lowered my voice asking for apology.
He grabbed my arm and put me in my room and locked it "Let me out!!!!" I screamed at James.
A few hours have passed, and I can't take this...We keep on fighting over how I act....He doesn't accept me...I thought to myself as I cried.
I fell asleep after I cried, I woke up with no food. I checked the time. It was 2 am.
James must be asleep..I need to get the f*ck out of here if I don't want to get hurt again...But I'm new here in L.A. I don't know too much people here...I thought to myself as I packed all my things and ran out of the house.
I was lost....I was all alone...until I saw a group of people walking by.
"Hi! My name is Bebe Rexha....can I ask you gentlemen for help?" I said as the group cuddle and had a meeting.
"This girl is looking fine...she seems worthy...let's take her..." One of them said.
What idiots...do they know I can hear them? I thought to myself as I braced myself for impact.
"Sure we'll help you..." Their leader said as he came near me and started to examine my body.
"But for one condition...." he added "What is it?" I said as I looked into his eyes "Give us your money!!" He said as they all grabbed me and started beating me up.
I kept crying for help but there was no one near the scene.
Until I knew I was wrong. There was a man behind them and started beating them up and saved me.
"Thank you so much!" I said to the man as I hugged him "No problem!" He replied.
Wait...I know that voice....It sounds like....I thought to myself as I let go of him.
"The name's Charlie...Charlie Puth!" He introduced himself.
OMG!! THIS IS THE LEGENDARY CHARLIE PUTH!! I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD GREAT COMBAT SKILLS!!! I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE!!! I thought to myself.
"You must be Bebe Rexha...What are you doing here?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and rubbed it.
"My boyfriend and I got into a fight and he locked me up in my room so I escaped..." I said and saw his eyes grow big.
"Oh, that's terrible! No man should treat a girl that badly!" He replied.
"I know..." I said as he grabbed my hand again and pulled me into his car.
I sat on the front seat and he drove.
"Where are we going?" I asked "To my house. You're gonna stay there until the cops get your boyfriend." He replied "Ummm...ok..." I replied back.
I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier, until I suddenly fell asleep.
I felt my head hit his shoulder and he seemed to not care at all.
I woke up early in the morning to find myself in a king sized bed.
"Hello? Anyone here? Where am I?" I shouted in the room. I heard a knock on the door and it slowly opened. I saw Charlie walk in with some food.
"Here's your breakfast!" He said as he put the tray of foods on the table near me.
"Thanks...where am I?" I asked "You're in my house." Charlie replied.
"YOU HAVE A KING SIZED F*CKING BED?!?!? YOU'RE F*CKING RICH!!!" I shouted as I held his arms and shook him.
"HOLY SH*T PLEASE STOP SHAKING ME!!" Charlie screamed at me "*cough* sorry...." I said as I let go of him.
"Like I said last night, you'll be staying here until you recover and until you're boyfriend gets caught by the police." Charlie explained the plan to me.
"Go ahead and eat your breakfast. After that, you should rest and soon your doctor should arrive to check you up." Charlie said as he went out of my room.
Sooner or later, the doctor arrived and went inside my room to check up on me.
His name is Doctor Colin Harris Jr. He is my private doctor. He actually looks cute, but I can't decide who's cuter; Charlie or Colin.
"Hi there! My name is Colin Harris Jr. But you can call me Colin or Lin like all my friends do!" He introduced himself to me "You must be Bebe Rexha!" He added "How do you know me?" I asked "Well, you're the one who made I Got You! It's a huge hit! And...To be honest...It's My favorite song..." He replied "Thanks for the support on my new single I Got You!" I said as he took a chair and sat down.
"So, what part of your body seem to hurt a lot?" He asked "My neck..." I replied as he checked my neck for further injuries.
After that, Colin, Charlie and I went to the hospital for an X-ray.
I broke 3 bones; My left arm, right leg and my right foot.
They put a cast on all the broken bones and went home ASAP.