Puth Meets Rexha

3 Months later...
Bebe's POV
It has been 3 months since Charlie and I have been living together, and I'll admit, I miss him, so much. I took my phone out and dialed Charlie's number and called him.
*Phone rings*
Charlie: Babe?
Bebe: Hey, Charlie. I really miss you.
Charlie: Really? What do you want from me?
Bebe: wow! Can't it be that really miss you? You really think I'm a gold digger? Well, FYI, babe, you're not the only rich person here, I'm also rich!
Charlie: *laughs* I'm gust joking!
Bebe: I know, I know. It only means, that I wanna come home to you. Come here at 7pm, ok? Oh, and bring your family. We're gonna have a family dinner.
Charlie: Yes, Boss Mam! *laughs*
Bebe: *laughs* There's something wrong with you. Just do what said! I love you!
Charlie: I love you, too!
*hangs up* *end of call*
"Did you tell Charlie to come here and bring his family with him?" Flo entered my room and asked "Yeah, you ready to meet them?" I asked "I don't know....I'm kinda scared..." Flo said with a shaky voice "Don't worry! Charlie's a legend! He's cool. You don't have to worry 'bout a thing, Flo!" I said "Thanks...I know...It's just this feeling when meeting someone new..." he said looking down, so I hugged him.
8 hours later...
Charlie's POV
"Come on, guys! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" I demanded to my family as they were getting ready "Are you sure they invited us there?" Stephen asked "Of course they did! I herd Bebe loud and clear. Now, come on!" I replied as we got  into my car and drove to Brooklyn.
We arrived at Bebe's house and knocked on the door. She quickly answered "Hey, Charlie!" She said giving me a hug "Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Puth!" She greeted my parents "Hey, Stephen and Michaela!" She then lastly greeted my siblings and we all went in.
My dad walked around "This is a nice place you got here!" My dad complimented "Thanks, Mr. Puth!" Bebe thanked "Oh, please, call me Chuck, like everybody does!" My dad suggested "Ok, Daddy Chuck!" Bebe said and chuckled "Oh, and call me Debra!" My mom said "Oh, ok, Mama Debra!" Bebe agreed.
Bebe's mom entered the room "Dinner's ready!" Bebe's mom invited. We all went to the dining room and sat down on our chairs.
I faced Bebe, Dad faced Mom, Stephen faced Papa, Michaela faced Flo, and Papa faced Mama along with Stephen.
Mama brought the food and we all ate "So, Charlie, tell us your life story!" Mama suggested "Ummm...Well, long-story-short, My real name is Charles Otto Puth Jr., My mom is Debra Puth, Dad is Sr. And my sibling are twins, namely, Stephen Puth and Michaela Puth. When I was 2 years old I got this scar on my right eyebrow, by pulling the wrong dog's tail. *giggles* Stupid. I started my own Youtube channel in 2010 and was later discovered by Ellen Degeneres in the same year. Ellen signed me in a record label called 'Eleven Eleven', but I decided to sign to a new record label called 'Atlantic Records' when the contract was over. And here I am now, producing songs, and well, talking to you." I told them my life story.
A couple minutes later, we were done eating and it was time for us to head home. Before we could even walk out the door, Bebe's cousins arrived in a white van "Hey, Chawie!" Ethan said giving me a hug "You're here!" I said in surprise "Ethan, you know him?" Ethan's sister, Elyza Rexha, asked "Yeah. That's Bebe's fwend." Ethan introduced me "Ethan, there's.something you should know...Charlie's not my friend..." Bebe said kneeling down and holding Ethan's shoulder "Then, what awe you two?" Ethan asked "Well, he's my boyfriend! Officially announcing that Charlie Puth is now my boyfriend!" Bebe Happily announced "Congrats, Bee!" Her cousin said "Congrats, Charles!" Elyza congratulated us and gave me a handshake "My name is Elyza Meariane Rexha! Nice to meet you! I am a big fan of you!" She said "Well, thank you!" I thanked her "Well, sorry to blow this party, but we need to leave" I tried to bid them goodbye but Elyza refused "Wait, party's over?! It was just getting started!!" She shouted raising a glass of Carlo Rossi wine "Yeah, the party is over. Bye!" I said as we left in a hurry with Bebe.
Elyza's POV
I stood there watching them leave. I was embarrassed badly "Why are they in such a hurry?" I asked "Well you know, they've got their own jobs. Busy with this and that. No time to party. You just gotta let it be." Uncle Dad said cheering me up.
Bebe's POV
Before we got to Charlie's place, we dropped his family off at their house in Rumson, New Jersey.
When we arrived at Charlie's place in L.A. we went straight to bed and slept snugly.