Taylor Alison Swift-SHEERAN

Ed's POV
           "Taylor, let's go to Charlie's. He said that Bebe is back in shape!" I said "I'm in love with the shape of you!" Taylor sang as I gave her my 'Shut up and let's go' face a.k.a. numb face "I would sure love and appreciate your beautiful voice, but let's just go." I demanded as we both went outside and drove to Charlie's house.
          We arrived a couple minutes later. We went inside the house and saw Bebe and Charlie sitting on the couch and starring at us very weirdly.
         "Oookay....that's enough..." Taylor said
"We knew you were coming..." Charlie said "So we wanted to creep you guys out." Bebe added.
         I looked at Taylor straight in the eyes "I think you need to talk with Bebe, cuz I need to discuss something important with Charlie.." I demanded "Sure!" Taylor excitingly replied as she and Bebe went upstairs.
Charlie's POV
        What would Ed want to discuss with me? I thought to myself as I had a flashback.
        I remember when Ed told me that he would propose to Taylor when Bebe's memory is back in shape. I think the time has come; for Taylor to be a Sheeran!
        I woke up from my flashback when Ed snapped his fingers right in front of my face.
       "Yeah?!?!" I shouted "You remember the plan on me proposing to Taylor?" He asked "Well, yeah." I replied "Let's do it a little later this month.
       "I'm gonna start the plan now while you and everybody else get into place, okay?" He said as Taylor and Bebe came down stairs and the two couples left my house.
       Bebe sat beside me "What did he tell you?" She asked "Nothing really...just...it's something you won't understand.." I nervously replied "Tell meeeee!!!" she said forcing me "Alright," I said and told her the plan.
           After telling her "The Plan" her eyes grew big and started to freak out "OMG!!!!! HOLY SH*T!!!! I AM SO IN THIS!!!" She said as she grabbed her bag and went near the door "Where are you going?" I asked "To the mall. My friends are there." She replied and went outside the house and went to the mall.
Ed's POV
        Taylor and I already arrived at my house.
        I wasn't talking to Taylor for the whole ride and she seemed very weirded out.
       She came near me and grabbed my arm and started to swing it around "Babe, why haven't you noticed or even talked to me for this long?" She asked as I stayed quiet for a couple of minutes "Alright, fine! I'm going upstairs and you better be noticing me! If not, then..." she raised her voice "Then...I don't know why I'm even your girlfriend..." she lowered her voice and went upstairs to her room like she said.
           "The plan is functioning!" I whispered to myself and smiled.
           Hours passed and Taylor isn't going out of her room.
           It was 7:30 in the evening when she came out.
           I prepared a special dinner for us. I cooked omelettes and barbeque for us.
          She quickly hugged me "I love this! Thank you! I can't wait to eat!" She said as I ignored her.
         We both sat down on our chairs and started to eat.
          After we ate, we waited a few minutes and slept.
         Taylor sleeps beside me at night cuz she doesn't like the dark.
          I laid down and she hugged me "Why aren't you noticing me yet?" She asked like a toddler with her puppy eyes and I pretended to snore.
2 months later....
          Taylor and I are fighting because I haven't noticed her for a long time.
          She threw a vase at the wall "Do you even love me?!??!? Why aren't you noticing me?!??!?" She angrily asked as I held her down and sat down.
          "Babe, calm down!" I demanded "Oh, so NOW you're noticing me?!??!" She asked "It was a test! I tested if you could take a couple months without me noticing you" I lied.
          I hugged her as she cried "Look, babe, I'm sorry..." I calmly said "I wanna make it up to you" I excitingly said as she wiped out her tears and looked at me "Really? How?" She asked "Let's go out on a date! And don't worry, I was expecting this....I already prepared everything!" I said as I grabbed her and I drove my car to the fanciest restaurant here in L.A.
          We arrived and Taylor was shocked to see a very dark room and with my song 'Perfect' playing on the background while Charlie was playing it on the piano while singing.
          "Babe, I can't see!" She complained "Just wait and see!" I demanded as I turned on the lights and she was greeted by our friends.
         "What the hell is happening?" She said as she started to cry. She hit my arm and said "Babe, what the hell is happening?!".
         "It's a surprise for you! Cuz you're really special to me!" I told her as we both sat down on our table.
          The waiter gave us our food that I ordered and we started to eat.
           I stood up and went near her "Can I take you for a dance?" I asked "Sure!" She replied as we both danced.
           "Stop!" I ordered as she followed "Why?" She asked "I've been meaning to ask you this question...and it's the main reason why I've been ignoring you..." I calmly told her "Tell me!" She ordered as I kneel down on the floor "Will you marry me? Will you be Taylor Alison Kingsley Finlay Gardner Swift-Sheeran?" I asked as she started to cry again, "Yes!" She replied as I put the ring on her ring finger and hugged her.
           We both danced again and kept hugging each other.
           After the party, we both headed home and slept.