Fake Love

Author's EFFIN' note:
THANK YOU SO FCKING MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, TONIGHT, WE JUST HIT 1,000 READS!!!! HOLY CRAP THIS MEANS SO MUCH!! SO, AS A TREAT, I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE SINCE IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK! and as a treat to my best friends who have been my biggest supporters, I will buy them ice cream, on the house!

12/14/18 9:06pm

Today has been wild day. First, we performed at out school's covered court for the 2018 Christmas Cantata, then this afternoon, a parade was held around the heart of the town and the winners for the lantern making and cantata contests were announced. We were in third place!!!!! But...since all of that is over, we're gonna miss those peeps that we had fun with...I hope that they get to be our teammates again  next year, I swear I'll hug them and cry if they're not on our team!

12/14/18 9:09pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 year later

1 year later...
Bebe's POV

"Mommy, do you really love daddy or are you doing this for me?" My son asked as it got me confused and thinking once again after a while. It made my feelings more complicated. It made my stomach feel different as if its acid was burning my internal organs.

"I d---"

***

"I don't know...I think thing's just aren't meant to be permanent. Everything is temporary..." I said while rubbing my neck.

"So...you're just playing with him?" Jared asked.

"I don't know...maybe...? I mean, it kinda sounds like it!" I said half-denying it.

"What are you doing this for, then?" Margot spat.

"I'm doing this for Xyphen. He means a lot to me and to Charlie. If I wanna be a real mother, I would let him stay with his biological and kind father." I defended "I don't wanna keep my son's happiness from him. I love him and Charlie's the only one that could help me with the kid!" I added as they nod in agreement.

I looked behind me to see if Charlie was awake because I felt something weird behind me on the stairs. And so, there he was, peeping through the stairs and listening to the whole conversation. I don't know if he heard everything.

He ran as soon as he noticed me so I followed him upstairs to our room.

Jared's POV

"Well...I guess we better get going!" I said and sighed.

"Alright..." everyone else replied.

1 minute later...

"I SAID, GET YOUR A§§ES MOVING!!!" I shouted once again as we got the hell out of the house.