Gone For 2

Charlie's POV
Months later...

"We should travel to a different place with a lot of natural resources to accomplish our project!" My co-worker, Danny, suggested.

"Not just A different place, but TO different placesssss." I corrected and Jared looked at me suspiciously.

"Really? Where?" He asked.

"I suggest...the Philippines they do refer to it as the 'Perlas ng Silangan' because of the many wondrous natural resources and sites found there." I explained.

"You said "placesss" so where's the second place?" Danny asked.

"Hmm...what about..." I said and Jared cut me off.

"AUSTRALIA!!!" He shouted and we all looked at him.

"Why?" Sara (A/N Jimmy Fallon be like: My name is Sara, S A R A no H because Hs are EW!) asked.

"Because some of the resources are found there." He explained.

"Are the "resources" you're talking about is work-related or is it your wife?" I asked teasing.

"It's both." He replied.

"Umm...your wife is your resource?" Danny asked.

"Yep." He replied.

"Ew." We all said in unison and laughed.

"So, when do we go there?" James asked.

"Now." I replied and left with their mouths open "Nah, I'm just kidding! 3 weeks from now. How does that sound?" I asked and they agreed, "And for how long is this gonna last?" I asked again.

"Based on my calculations, (wew) since creating this thing is complicated and requires a lot of day-to-day hard work, then maybe, 1 to 2 years or so?" Remy, the technician/the person behind all the calculation stuff of the company, replied and we all got shocked

A little later, everyone left and there was just Jared and I left in the room. I stood up seeming so problematic.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" Jared asked.

"I don't know how I'll tell my wife." I said and then sighed.

"Just tell her, bro! She's very understanding!" He said.

"Wait, hold on, let me rephrase that...How about...I don't know how she'll react to this!!" I further explained.

"Dude, stop being so paranoid. She'll take it well." He comforted and we left the office.

I got into my car and started the ignition.

"*Sigh* It's time for confrontation..." I said to myself and drove back home.

"Babe?" I called out as Xyphen, Aubrey and Cypher ran towards me and hugged me.

"Heya, guy! Where's mommy?" I asked and saw Bebe, still stunning as ever, walk down the stairs carrying our twins. I took Zach-Sam from her and sat him down on the couch, "*sigh*" I looked at her.

"What's up, babe?" She asked with a smirk and sat Zion next to Zach-Sam.

"We need to talk." I said as I dragged her all the way to our room.

"What do you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"I'll be gone for 2." I said and she got confused, "I expect you to be confused." I said.

"Please further explain..." She said.

"I'll be going to the Philippines and Australia starting 3 weeks from now." I said.