Tough Kid

August 4, 2031, Monday
Xyphen's POV
I thought that the first day of school would be awesome, but I was wrong.

I guess I could call myself a tough kid...?

***
29 days ago...
Charlie's POV

It was 12 in the freaking morning when we heard a loud shout from outside. It was rainy cause there was a storm.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!" I heard a man shout. I saw Bebe up looking out the window to see what's happening.

"What's that, babe?" I asked.

"James and Meghan are fighting." She replied as I stood beside her and watched.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN FCKING LIVE WITHOUT ME?!?!?! YOU CAN'T!!!!" Meghan shouted back as we saw her standing in the rain and James throwing her stuff at her.

"I'M GONNA CALL THE COPS ON YOU!!!" Meghan shouted as James went marching towards her, grabbed her face and threw her on the ground.

"YOU CAN'T RAISE A BABY ALL ALONE!!!" He shouted as Meghan stood up, took her things and left.

A couple minutes later, cops arrived and arrested James.

"Back to jail, he goes." Bebe said and closed the blinds.

"That was a lot of drama!" I said and grabbed Bebe on the waist, "Now, let's go back to sleep!" I added and fell down with Bebe on the bed.

29 days later...
8 am

"Hurry up, Zy! You don't wanna be late for the first day of school!" I heard Daddy call.

"Coming!" I replied as I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I saw Mommy and Daddy wait for me outside.

"My, gosh, Xyphen Ray Rexha-Puth!" Mommy exclaimed as she fixed my hair "What took you so long?" She asked as I giggle in response, "Ayyyy naku! Nag papagwapo na naman 'tong baklang toh!" Mommy said as I giggled.

"I don't wanna look bad for the first day!" I explained.

"Like father, like son!" Daddy joked and we both laughed.

"It's not your first day on the job!" Mommy said while fixing Daddy's collar "Maybe you're fixing your looks for Dina!" She added with a grin whilst winking and Daddy covered my ears.

"HEY!...." My hearing started to fade because Daddy was ensuring that I couldn't hear his conversation with Mommy.

Bebe's POV

"HEY! THAT'S NOT MY BTCH! THAT'S JARED'S BTCH!!" Charlie shouted as I got shocked like a hell lot.

"What?!" I asked.

"They flirt a lot..." He replied now looking down.

"Does Margot know about this?" I asked.

"All that she knows is that both of them like each other. She doesn't know that they're flirting!" He explained.

"Do they have like...a secret relationship?" I once again asked.

"No! Jared wouldn't do that to Margot!" He replied.

"If you knew...then...why didn't you stop them?" She asked.

"*scoffs* Ptfff! AS IF you could stop Jared with that sht!" He explained as I nod in agreement, "All that I know is that their flirting is the friendly type! Like teasing, becomes to little amount of flirting. They've never kissed!"

"Well, if that's the case, then...let's go!!!" I said as I took Xyphen from Charlie and put him on the backseat.

"Wait..." I said as my two boys looked at me, "Where the hell is Aubrey?" I asked as my facial expression turned from excited to shocked. I ran back inside and took Aubrey with me.