The Cheater

Bebe's POV
Weeks later...

Charlie started to act normal after 3 weeks. We took him to the hospital and asked what happened, but he wouldn't answer. The same thing would happen - He'd stare at nothing and tears would start streaming down his eyes. Doctor said it was PTSD, or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Something really bad must've happened when he got kidnapped...and it interfered with Charlie's neural function. He said he doesn't need a therapist, he only needs someone close to him to talk to about some good things and never mention anything about the kidnap, and it did work.

So, Charlie has been good, everything's back to normal, but Jared has changed. He started to be distant from everyone else and just seems to disappear in the middle of things. He's so suspicious. We asked him where he goes to and he says "To work. I have a lot of stuff to take care off." and just chuckle. We also asked Charlie if they were busy with anything on work and he said "yes, but there's no nightshift." We were convenient about the "yes" part, but skeptical about the explanation.

"Has Jared been with Dina recently?" Margot asked.

"No..." Charlie replied.

"Has he been seeing anyone else?" I asked.

"No...I...I-I..I don't know..." He replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Margot asked.

"I haven't been seeing him at the office recently. Dina has been there, but, I already asked her if she's seen Jared, but she haven't." He explained.

"Where does that old man go to, anyway?" Margot asked again.

"Well, he's almost 70, he can really be confusing...take it from me, I've talked to my grandfather." He said.

"Whatever it is, we have to get to the bottom of this." She added as Charlie and I agreed.

Charlie's POV
Days later...

I'm at the office and I'm pissed off that my wife took 302 words off the first part of the story, now I only have 700 or more words to take over!

I know most of the words taken in this story are sides from Jared or Margot, because of our conversation earlier.

As I was saying, I'm here at the office to find out what the hell Jared has been doing these past several days.

I checked the CCTV and saw the footage of Jared leaving with a myterious girl, not our employee, out the office!

I remember me and Jared talking about work, then he just asked if he could leave early because he was very busy at home and he was in a total rush, so I agreed and kept my speculations. Nothing was wrong, but he seemed pretty off.

He normally would ask to leave early in a chill way, not in a hurried tone as if he needed to urinate and his bladder was going to explode! So, that seemed a bit...off....

I know who the suspect is! I thought to myself.

Going back to the footage, I familiarized this woman by her looks. Jared brought this lady back to his house for a "business meeting". I remember that day.

*flashback*

"Great, now I gotta go back home!" Jared excused himself as he rushed back home.

Running to his house, I got suspicions. But I was far too weak and scared that I might be wrong about my suspicions. I was outside the house and I saw Jared going out, so I ran as fast as I could to the nearest hiding spot.

Another one bites the dust, meaning, another one fell to the dirt. And unfortunately, that "another one" is me. I fell to the ground, face first and Jared saw me and caught up to me.