Till We Met

Bebe's POV
"GOT NO SELF CONTROL AND I DON'T MEAN CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL. WHEN IT COMES TO YOU I CAN'T SAY "NO" — I DON'T WANT A TASTE, I WANT IT ALL!!!!" I sang my song 'Self Control' at the top of my lungs(🎶Singing at the top of both our lungs on the day we fell in love🎶) while I was in the shower. I sang it because I was so happy that Charlie and I are fine and back in shape, baby!!
I kept jumping up and down and/or dancing while singing 'Self Control'. Bear looked at me so weirdly as I went close to her and hugged her "I'M SO SORRY — MOMMY'S SO CRAZY TODAY BECAUSE ME AND DADDY ARE FINALLY OK!!!!!" I shouted as I let go of Bear and she jumped then spun while in the air and barked — it meant that she was happy.
After I ate, I fed Bear and went to Taylor's house. I arrived and saw my cousins Elyza and Ethan "Hey, Tay!!" I greeted Taylor and kissed her on the cheeks then hugged her "Ethan, Elyza, what are you guys doing here?" I asked as Ethan grabbed onto my leg and won't let got of it "Ethan, LET ME GO, LET ME GO!!! I CAN'T HOLD YOU BACK ANYMORE!!! LET ME GO, LET ME GO, I GUESS YOU'RE HELPING ME LOOSE MY FATS...." I sang 'Let it Go' from Disney's® Frozen but turned it into a parody as everyone laughed.
We all had a normal conversation, most specifically about boys, cuz girls seem to talk about them a lot.
Charlie's POV
I watched Netflix's 'Th1rteen R3asons Why' and IT WAS AWESOME!!! I sat on my living room all day long watching it when my doorbell rang. I quickly answered it to see Bebe "Hey!" She greeted "Hey, come in!" I greeted back and let her inside "What am I hearing? Is that Th1rteen R3asons Why?!" She asked as she ran towards the tv and sat on the couch "Yeah. Feeling at home already?" I asked with a smirk on my face as Bebe laughed and turned off the TV "Hey, I was watching that!!" I shouted as I sat beside her "I wrote a song for you..😊" I said "DON'T sing it to me..." I replied "Nah, just kidding. Go ahead!" I added as she took a breath "Between us, between us, don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you can you keep it between us? between us? don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you can you keep it between us? between us? don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told how I feel about you. Got this feeling coming over me like a fire [?] through a fire[?]. Knock it up and throw away the key. We'll go anywhere we want to do anything we want to-oo-oooh. Tonight there won't be no lights. Between us, between us, don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it? Got this feeling coming over me, like a fire[?], through, a fire[?]. Knock it up and throw away the key, like you know what I wanna do — I know that you want it too-ooo-oooh. Tonight, there won't be no lights. Between us, between us, don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I felt about you, can you keep it Between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it? When I told you how I feel, yeah, It's only for your eyes, baby. If I give you something real; there can never be no lies. DON'T YOU GO AND TELL NO OOOOONNNNEEE---Between us, between us, don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keep it between us? Between us? Don't you go and tell no one, when I told you how I feel about you, can you keel it?" She sang her unreleased song 'Between Us' as she held my hand "That was beautiful. How can I keep our relationship hidden?!" I complimented her song then asked "What do you mean?" She asked "I mean, I'm proud to be your boyfriend!!!!  AND I'LL BRING THAT FLAG TILL THE DAY I DIE!!!! and till we met.." I shouted as she giggled then hugged me "O love you so much!" She said and kissed my cheek "I love you, too!" I replied and kissed her cheek back.