Sun's Going Down

Ed's POV
2 years later...

"Sun's going down...Sun's getting real low..." Charlie cried as he looked at the body bestowed upon him. We were all crying, because it was time.

"Shhh...don't you worry..." I said in a comforting manner, "Y..y-You can rest now..." I said and she closed her beautiful eyes. This is the last time I'm ever gonna see those.

Taylor's POV
1 year and 8 months earlier...

"Ooohhhh!!!! A cute little monkey!" I said as I went ahead and pet the nice monkey. We are now at Australia paying Margot a visit.

"It's cute, isn't it?" Ed asked as he placed his hands on my shoulder, "It is." I replied and suddenly the monkey bit me, "OUCH!" I squealed and Ed held me in his arms, "Bad monkey!" Cameron, Margot's little brother shouted at their pet monkey. I held my finger letting the blood out just in case the monkey has rabies or something, "Cute. But painful." I said.

1 day later...

"SHE'S BURNING 42 DEGREES CELSIUS!!!" I heard Ed shout from outside the door, then I heard the door click. Bebe, Charlie, Ed and Margot were in front of me.

"How are you feeling, Tay?" Bebe asked.

"Not so good..." I replied and they sat down at the foot of my bed.

"You need to go to the hospital." Charlie said.

"But it's just more money to spend." I reasoned. There was something wrong with me — I know it, but I didn't want to go there.

"If you don't then it's gonna be another life to spend." Ed said and the last part of his sentence reminded of Jared. I needed to stay — for my children.

"Get out of the room." I demanded and they all looked at me with confusion.

"But, Taylor, we're only here to make you feel better." Margot reasoned.

"Get out of the room because I'm gonna dress up and we're gonna go to the hospital." I explained and they sighed in relief.

"Ooohhh....I thought you were looking for a fight, because I'm a bad btch — you can't kill me!" Bebe said and we laughed.

"Bad btch at 56!" Charlie joked and we laughed.

A little later, they went outside the room and waited there while I dressed up. After that, we headed to the hospital. The nurse checked my temperature, height, weight and blood pressure.

Later, I went inside the doctor's office and they started to ask me question to which I answered truthfully and stated my symptoms. Charlie, Bebe, and Margot while I'm here with Ed.

"So what's the problem, Doc?" I asked.

"You are suffering from Marburg Virus." He replied and I got confused, "What the hell is that?" I asked.

"Marburg Virus can be attained by getting bit by an infected animal. What was the last animal that bit you?" He asked and I remembered when I got bit by Margot's pet monkey.

"I got bit by my friend's pet monkey the last time I visited her..." I replied nervously and wide-eyed.

"The monkey must have been infected by the virus." He said and my heartbeat began to rise. I could feel Ed's tension as he looked at me and gulped, then looked at the doctor, "Please give further background about the virus." He requested and the doctor cleared his throat and fixed his glasses then took a deep breath.

"Marburg virus is a hemorrhagic fever virus of the Filoviridae family of viruses and a member of the species Marburg marburgvirus, genus Marburgvirus. Marburg virus causes Marburg virus disease in humans and nonhuman primates, a form of viral hemorrhagic fever. The virus is considered to be extremely dangerous.