Legend of the Exes

HA! YOU THOUGHT THAT THE STORY IS DONE! GUESS AGAIN, BISH!!!!
Sorry for my attitude, uhhh, I'm not ending the story YET because there's a lot more that's gonna happen in this story, and also, my dream is to make this story at least 30 chapters long OR MORE and I wanted to add Why Don't We and Chris Hemsworth in, soo, yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bebe's POV
Charlie and I were chilling on the sofa when someone texted me "Who is it?" He asked "I don't know.." I replied taking out my phone.
*text message*
Tray: Hey, Bebe, do you still remember me? We're friends from High School. We exchanged numbers back then. It's a surprise you hadn't changed your number since then.
Bebe: Hey, Tray! It's been long hasn't it? How's life?
Tray: Life's been going great! I know you're a celebrity and all, and I thought you wouldn't know me anymore, so I just wanted to try if you still remember me.
Bebe: Are you kidding me? Why would I forget the guy who hooked me up with one of the best boyfriend I've ever had!!
Tray: Oh, yeah, about that..how's Denver?
Bebe: Oh, he's dead. He died donating his liver to his mom.
Tray: Sorry to hear that...Can we meet at Camden Beach at 5 today?
Bebe: Sure, why not? Okay, see you there at 5, then?
*end of text message*
"So, you're meeting someone named Tray at Camden Beach at 5pm today?" Charlie asked leaning in to me "Yeah..can I?" I asked "Sure, why not?" He replied "Who is he by the way?" He added "His full name is Trevor McCain and he has an adopted brother with a different surname named Kevin Douglas. He's my childhood friend since High School. We got separated when I grew fame." I replied thoroughly "Can I come with you? You seem very close to this guy. I wanna meet him." He suggested "Ok!" I replied.
I was watching Netflix when Charlie asked me a question I had never expected him to ask "Can we talk about our exes?" He asked "If you don't want to, it's fine. I won't bother." He added "No, no! It's fine. I'll go first. My first boyfriend was named Blake Dylan. He was handsome, charming, talented, unique. He was mostly like you. Perfect. But some parts are not most likely to be you." I replied "Why is that so? And, how did you two break up if you say he's perfect?" Charlie asked again as I faced him "He...cheated on me. I caught him texting her and saying things like "Let's meet at a bar!" And other sh*t, so I followed them...and I saw them making out...so the next day I told him about what I saw and broke up with him." I replied while taking deep breaths "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that...my first girlfriend, Janessa Lane, she wasn't that great. She always went to work as a call center agent. One day, she just disappeared without trail. She never told me where she went. She never even said goodbye. I kept waiting and waiting, until I knew that she was gone for good. The next time I knew about her was she was getting married to another man..." I said rubbing my eyes "My second boyfriend, Denver Rad...you already read what happened to him." She said as she leaned closer to me asking for a hug so I hugged her "My second girlfriend, is my accidental ex. Her name is Dana Reed. She's tiny, stupid, ugly, rich, assuming and every single thing you don't want from someone. She became my girlfriend when I was playing a game with Stephen. We connected via wifi and spoke through our mics connected on our headphones. Stephen was asking me a yes or no question when Dana asked me to be my girlfriend. I didn't hear what she said, so I just responded to Stephen's question with a yes. She assumed I was talking to her, so she started to hug me and explained what happened. Our relationship lasted for 2 days...worst days of my life!" I said as we both laughed "My third boyfriend is James Barron, well...you know how it all went down." She said "My third girlfriend was Summer Reed. Dana's sister. She's the one I loved at the time I met Dana. She's you know, what every guy wanted. But, unfortunately, it didn't work out well. We both went on our seprate ways and decided to break up." I said "What about you? Who's your fourth boyfriend?" He asked "You are." I replied then giggled "Oh, uhh...I still have two more girlfriends...you want me to continue?" He asked as I laughed "Yeah, sure, go ahead!" I demanded "My next girlfriend is Meghan Trainor. She cheated on me with George Brandon. We broke up after I found out, then after a couple months we got back together cuz I thought that I really loved her and she really loved me, but then again, I was wrong. She cheated on me with a good friend of mine: Daryl Sabara. I broke up with her cuz she chose to be with Daryl and now their engaged and gonna get married sooner or later." He said "My fifth girlfriend, she died while giving birth to our child..." he said and looked down and had a frown on his face "You got another woman pregnant?" I asked "No. She got pregnant to another man. She basically cheated on me, but her guy, didn't want to stand up for their child, so I had to. She had so many complications while giving birth to her baby, so she died along with the baby..." he replied and took a deep breathe so I patted his back "My sixth girlfriend is Bella Thorne. She and I had a little chemistry. We were officially dating according to her, but she just used me to cheat on her boyfriend Tyler." He added "Gosh, you've been through so mich pain! I promise I'll never end up being like your exes. In fact, I don't even wanna be your ex. I wanna be yours forever!" I said with a husky tone and hugged him.
Charlie took his phone and stared texting his pilot to go and pick us up at 1pm cuz we're gonna go to Camden Beach in London at 5 on the afternoon.