Tragedy and Found

Months later..
April 5, 2023
5:30pm
Bebe's POV
Me, Charlie, Margot, Ed and Taylor gathered up for a meeting to find Clifford and Courtney "So, what we're gonna do is we're gonna split up - I'll go with Ed, Jared will go with Margot and of course, Charlie will go with Bebe." Taylor demanded "Ok." We all replied in unison "Taylor and I will go to Elm Street, Jared and Margot will go to Holland Street and Charlie and Bebe will go just 6 blocks up West." Ed added "Yes, sir!" We all replied again in unison.
We all split up and Charlie and I were walking 6 blocks West while looking everywhere "What do you wanna talk about?" I suggested while looking "I don't know...where do you think they brought Cliff and Court?" He asked as we started searching back-to-back "I feel like they might be hiding them inside a hidden place." I replied "True that." He agreed as we both turned around and accidentally fell on each other. I fell on top of Charlie as he fell on the floor. That moment raised my heartbeat. Is this for real right now?! I. Am. On. Top. Of. Charlie. Puth. Imma faint right now and pretend that it never happened. I FEEL SO MUCH KILIG RIGHT NOW!!! I thought to myself as I got up and helped him get up "Sooooo sorry about what happened! I should've watched where I was going." I apologized "No, it wasn't your fault. It was mine---" he tried apologizing but I cut him off "Neither it was your fault." I said "We were both clumsy, I guess!" He said as we laughed "Good thing you caught me. Thanks!" I thanked as we continued to search.
Hours later...
It was getting dark and I wanted to go home "Charlie, let's go home!!!!" I whined as I stomped my feet on the ground like a kid wanting a toy so bad "I'm not resting until I find the twins!" He said "Well then, let's split up to make things faster!" I whined again as he stopped searching and went towards me then held my face "I. Am. NOT going to let you do this all alone. What if something bad happens to you? I don't want that!" He said as he held me "Charlie, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a strong independent woman. I got this!" I said feeling offended "Okay, fine. I'll go left and you go right." He said in a tired tone "Ok." I agreed as we split up.
As I looked deeper into the street, everything kept getting darker, and draker, and darker. But that wasn't enough to make me stop looking through the dark abyss to find them.
Charlie's POV
As I walked through the streets, my heart couldn't stop worrying about Bebe What if something bad is happening to her right now?! What if she gets lost?! I'm screwed if that happens! I thought to myself as I continued searching through the cosmos I mean corners and asking people if they'd seen the twins and kept showing them photos of Clifford and Courtney.
As I curiosity rose, I couldn't stop thinking about Bebe "I know, I know, I'm supposed to be looking for the twins, but can a little visit hurt?" I asked myself "Fine. I'm going." I added as I ran towards Bebe's direction.
Bebe's POV
I heard ruffles in the corner and I started getting scared, so I hugged myself. #loner. Not long later, I heard whispers "Come out now, Charlie! I know it's you!" I shouted "You wanna see me?" I strange voice said as I man came out of the bushes "Wh-wh-what?" I stuttered as he went close to me and leaned me against a wall and tried making out with me, but I resisted "HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" I shouted as I started crying.
*flashback*
"What? But, no one IS and no one WILL BE better than Charlie." I defended as he grabbed me and put me against a wall.

He started to try and kiss me, so I tried to push him away with my arms, but he was far too strong "Why are you scared, princess? I just need a little bit!" He said putting more force. I just screamed on top of my lungs hoping that someone would help me "HEEEELLLLPP!!! CHARLIE!!!!!" I shouted.

"Sure we'll help you..." Their leader said as he came near me and started to examine my body.
"But for one condition...." he added "What is it?" I said as I looked into his eyes "Give us your money!!" He said as they all grabbed me and started beating me up.
I kept crying for help but there was no one near the scene.
Until I knew I was wrong. There was a man behind them and started beating them up and saved me.
*end of flashback*
Charlie's POV
I kept running and searching for Bebe but she was nowhere to be found, until I heard her scream "HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!" So I ran towards her scream "CHARLIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" She shouted once again and to that I knew where she was so I ran faster.
I arrived and I saw a man trying to rape her so I quickly took the nearest plank of wood and slammed it on the guy. He fell on the floor.
Bebe ran towards me, hugged me and continued to cry "Did he...you know?" I asked as I brushed her hair with me hands and she hugged me tighter "No. Almost." She replied still crying "I'm sorry I let this happen. You were, we should've went home. I'm such an idiot!" I apologized "It's not your fault. We shouldn't have split up." She refused "Wanna go home?" I asked "Yes." She replied as my phone chimed — I have a text. I opened my phone and saw that Taylor had texted me 'We found Clifford and Courtney! Come to our house.' She texted as we rushed to Taylor and Ed's house.
We arrived and saw Clifford and Courtney. We hugged them and kissed them on the cheeks "Did Bebe cry? Why?" Ed asked "While looking for the twins, Bebe and I split up to make the process faster and she almost got raped." I explained as they gasped "Good thing Charlie was there to save me." Bebe added as she kissed me on the cheek "Wait, are you two in a relationship already?" Margot asked as my heartbeat began to rise.