Bus Station

Charlie's POV

It was 7am when I woke up. I was relieved to wake up right next to Bebe. Damn, I missed her...I thought to myself while I watched her cuddle me.

I waited for her to wake up before I got up from bed so that I won't wake her up.
10 minutes have passed and she finally awoke "Gooooooodddd morning, Charlie!!" She greeted while stretching her arms, yawning and hugging me "Goooooddd morning, Bebe!" I greeted back "I miss waking up beside you!" She said as she hugged me tighter "I miss you, too, babe!" I said as I hugged her back.
We got up and went to the dining table to see Anna preparing breakfast for us "Good morning, guys! You're in for a treat!
Because I am cooking pancakes for all of us! You should thank me for volunteering." She said while putting another egg on the pan "We never said that one of us should make breakfast. I was planning on going out with Charlie to buy breakfast." Bebe said "I prefer rice than pancakes right now..." I added as Anna gave us each a plate of pancakes.

I took a bite of the pancake, and it tasted soooooooo fcking good! "Wow! This tastes better than I expected!" I complimented as we all sat down "Thank you!" She thanked.

After eating breakfast, we each washed the dishes "Hey, girls, you wanna go to Manila?" I asked "What for?" They asked in unison "Well, I wanna tour you girls at Manila! Plus, if you girls want to, we could go to the mall and eat...and maybe I'll buy me a guitar...or maybe not." I said as the two opened their mouths as if they were gonna shout "For how long will we be traveling?" Bebe asked "14 hours." I replied as they looked at me so shocked "WHAT?!" They asked in unison "IF we take a bus. But we'll be riding a plane, so it will take only an hour." I replied "Oh, ok. When are we leaving?" Anna asked "In like...2 hours. So pack your things!" I demanded as they went inside their rooms and started to pack their things like I ordered them to do.

2 hours later...

We are now riding the plane and the plane is now about to take off so I took my stack of Mentos® and ate three of them and passed them to Bebe and Anna "Hey..." Anna called as I looked at her "Yeah...?" I said "Do you...like....still....like me?" She asked as my heartbeat began to rise "Umm...to be honest...I think it's starting to fade away...I'm really sorry..." I said as I looked down. Anna held my hand "It's fine! It's completely fine! I'm actually not that into you...(Gillian! It's your cue! After all this time I'm still INTO YOU!!!) I actually have a little bit crush on Arthur..." She said while blushing "So...no revenge cuz I don't like you anymore? Let bygones be bygones?" I asked as she nod "yes".

Author's Note:
Ok, so, you're probably wondering what Arthur Santos, Michelle Santos and Michael Santos looks like, well...here they are.

(Link of the pic)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwifu8aUtdjdAhUJWrwKHUKwC-oQjhx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.cl%2Fpin%2F766667536540832528%2F&psig=AOvVaw3QoqQXPHwCHPpkwoNHhp62&ust=1537963441827453

Name: Arthur C. (Cabrera) Santos

Age: 41
Birthdate: February 24, 1985 (Ayieeee si Golda!)
Siblings: Michelle Gabrielle, and Michael Andrew
(Btw, his name in real life is actually Steven R. McQueen)

(Link of the Pic)
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F236x%2Fa9%2F39%2F3d%2Fa9393d6bcb2243321680117e3adfcd63--beautiful-family-beautiful-people.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fbbdoll0711%2Ffavorite-filipino-celebrities%2F&docid=5mXK01ZfBQ1-5M&tbnid=hYeOMU70S40PzM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwj-38Lyj9bdAhXabX0KHfbSBcoQMwhUKAIwAg..i&w=236&h=353&bih=560&biw=360&q=Infamous%20beautiful%20Filipino%20woaman&ved=0ahUKEwj-38Lyj9bdAhXabX0KHfbSBcoQMwhUKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8