Adopted by Charlie Puth and Bebe Rexha

Author's Note:
Happy 70th everybody!!! Today is the 70th chapter of NOBY! Which means, that the destined demise (haha lol) of NOBY is 20 chpaters away!

P.S. Hell, doesn't mean that they're married, there's no more drama. Hahahaga.

ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later...
Charlie's POV

"Dina, please stop flirting with Jared - He's married and he's 60." I said as the two looked at me.

"Age doesn't matter, bro! And, we just like each other!" Jared explained.

"Like?! What is that supposed to mean?" I said air quoting the word "like".

"We literally just have a friendly romance!" Dina said.

"Oh, and remember the policy - No making love during work hours!" I reminded as they pouted.

"So...we can childishly flirt during lunch break?" Jared asked.

"It's your choice if you wanna cheat on your wife." I said.

"It not chea--" I cut them off, "It's basically micro-cheating."

"What would happen if you caught us cheating?" Dina asked.

"Then I'd fire the both of you." I said as they got shocked "I can't have two all-the-time distracted staffs." I explained.

"Come on, Charlie. You can't POSSIBLY fire your Co-founder!" He said.

"Oh, I would if I want to, believe me. Cause there's the word CO..." I said air quoting the word "Co" and walked out.

I took my expensive Rover as my form of travel back home.

As I was on the road, I saw a group of homeless children.

Poor kids....

I thought as I almost drowned in my thoughts but I got pulled back to reality as I saw a familiar kid. Hell no, it's not my fcking son.

"IT'S THE KID THAT MY SON SAVED!!!" I shouted as I stepped on the brake which caused the car to stop suddenly and with full force "MY SON SAVED THAT KID'S A$$!!!"

I stepped out of the car after I properly parked my car at the side of the road. I marched towards the kids.

"Hey, kids! What are ya'll doing here?" I asked.

"Looking for food." One replied as the kid that my son saved stepped up to the front and started recalling who I am.

"Wait...you're the father of the kid who saved me!" He rang the bell! "I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE ORPHANAGE!!!" he shouted as I grabbed himbefore he could even run.

"The orphanage is a wonderful place!" I said encouraging the kid "You wanted to learn, right?" I asked as he nod "Well, the orphanage will help you leran!" I added as his face lit up with excitement.

"REALLY?!" he asked.

"Yes, really...now, do you wanna go there?" I asked as he clung on too me "That's a yes, then!" I said as they all ran towards my car and got inside.

We arrived at the ophanage and I brought them to the woman who was at the counter "May I hyelp you, sir?" She asked.

"Hey, I'm here to bring you these kids. They're street children and I think they're in desprate need of an orphanage." I said as she nod.