Water Falls

Charlie's POV

"They WHAT?!" I asked as he hugged me.

"HE abused me..." he corrected.

"How did you know where we were?" I asked as I kneel down to his level.

"I saw the news that Mommy was giving birth to twins." He replied.

"Cypher..." I called as I stood up, "I'm gonna give justice to you and adopt you once again." I added and he hugged my leg since that's all that he could reach. Yep, I'm fcking tall. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, HUH?! "What did he do to you?" I asked.

"He wouldn't let me go out the house and if I talked about you he'd beat me up. He'd also torture me if I attempted to call you or the cops." He replied as we all got shocked.

"What about your Mom? Did she even try to help?" I asked again.

"She did. A lot. But Dad--*sigh*--James would beat Mom up, too. And even lock her inside their room and abuse her after he tortures me. I don't know what James does to her because he locks me up in my room, too...All I know that he's a heartless abusive man." He replied.

"Well, know we know he's still abusive." I said.

"What?"

"It's history."

Mama/Bebe's Mom, Bukie, went to check for bruises.

"Oh my God...he's got a lot of bruises and wounds." Mama said then Papa/Bebe's dad, Flamur, went near him, too.

"And he doesn't even have bandages!" He said as Flo took Cypher's arm.

"Come on, let me buy you some bandages and heal them." He said as he walked out of the room and later came back to the room with bandages and ointment and healed Cypher.

2 weeks later...

"The adoption papers are set. Just sign this and you are now the legal guardian of Troy Barron." The court decided and Cypher ran to me and hugged me. Janes went back to prison. Poor guy, I don't know how many times he went to jail already. Meh, He kinda deserved it.

"It's Cypher Vaughn Rexha-Puth, by the way." He said.

"It's a very nice name." The judge said.

We went outside the courtroom and Meghan came to us.

"Hey, Charlie...I just wanna make a request." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I please visit Cypher sometimes?" She asked.

"Of course! You're not the one at fault! I just wanna make a deal." I said.

"I'll do everything!" She said.

"Visit him at our house and you can't take him anywhere else, unless it's a place the kid wants. He can't go to your house because at any time, James might show up there." I conditioned.

"I accept it!" She said willingly.

"Remember — I am always watching..." I said creepily.

We went back to the hospital where Bebe was and I saw her feeding the twins.

"So, how was the case?" She asked.

"We won! Cypher's ours again!!" I shouted as she got happy.

"Welcome back again...." she said to Cypher as he hugged her.

1 month later...

The twins' eyes started to open and we could see that they were not normal at all...