The Mafia

2 months later...
Taylor's POV
February 24, 2022
Today is the 24th of February. You wanna know why it's special? Or why the author added this on her story? Well, not only because this is one of her friends' birthday, but on this very day, Clifford Winter and Courtney Addison Swift-Sheeran will be having their Christening Day and Jared, Margot, Charlie, Bebe and my friends Lovely, Tony, Chloe, Chuck, Florent, and Anne-Marie will be their Godmothers and Godfathers.
We are at the church and there are also other kids getting Christened.
1 hour later..
The Christening is done and we are heading to the reception where we will be eating and the band that Charlie, Ed and Jared formed called 'The Lost Men' will be performing covers of hit songs because their band is just out fresh and they have no original songs. Charlie is the lead vocalist/pianist, Ed is the lead guitarist/pianist and Jared is the drummer/guitarist/pianist.
We arrived at the venue and the band was setting their instruments up "Have you ever heard your boyfriend's band play?" I asked Bebe "What boyfriend?" She asked back "Oh, come on, Bebe! Don't play dumb — you know he's your boyfriend!" I said "Charlie?" She asked "Mmm-hmm!" I answered "No, no, no, no, he's not my boyfriend!" She refused "But do you want to?" I asked "Yeah, but I don't know if he still wants to." She replied "Don't think like that! Charlie loves you! It's obvious! I mean, look at him! He's looking at you right now!" I said as we looked at Charlie and as soon as he saw us looking at him, he looked away "Maybe he's just thinking of something." She explained "Thinking of what? You? Hell, yeah!" I replied.
Charlie's POV
"Dude, who are you looking at?" Ed asked as look at my direction "What? Where? No one!" I answered panicking "Yep. You're looking at Bebe." He said "Dude, what's your plan?" He asked as we both sat down and grabbed a bottle of beer each and drank it "I don't know. I wanna know if she still loves me — It's complicated..." I replied "She loves you." He added "No she doesn't!" I refused as I took another sip from the bottle "You guys just said 'I love you' to each other on New Year's Eve!" He replied "Well, we were drunk!" I refused again, but Ed insisted that Bebe still loves me "You show your true skin when you're drunk." He replied He has a point. Maybe she does love me still and I'm just making it complicated for myself to comprehend I thought to myself as Jared approached us "He has a point." He said randomly as we looked at him with our 'What are you doing here?' Faces "Wait. What point are we talking about here?" He asked as we face-palmed ourselves "Charlie wants to confess Bebe about what he feels for her, but he thinks that she won't love him back." Ed explained "Charleston Puthington, look at me, there's no way in this world that she won't like you back. Fun fact is, I almost turned gay when I saw you — Damn you're hhandsome...but then you were in love with Bebe so I discontinued that feeling and turned into a real man." He replied as I got weirded out and gave him my 'What the hell did you just say?' Face "Wait...you're GAY?!?!?" I asked raising my voice a bit "No! I said that to make you feel a lil' better." He explained "Oh, really??" Ed asked with a suspicious face "Yes, really!" He replied again and mushed off to Margot.
Bebe's POV
Once the band was done setting up and ready to go, they started playing. They first played 'I'm a mess' by yours truly, Bebe Rexha and that reminded me who that song was about — Charlie. I once thought that he doesn't like me back, so I wrote a song about it and out came 'I'm a Mess'.
Charlie sang the whole song, in fact he sang all of the songs because he was lead vocalist. His voice sounds so good and he looks so handsome...I just wanna get back together with him.
Then they played 'Take on me by A-Ha!' And it was so funny because Charlie couldn't teach the high notes.
The third song was 'The Night We Met by Lord Huron'. It gave me a huge heart-touching memory from the past.
*flashback*

"You must be Bebe Rexha...What are you doing here?" Charlie asked as he grabbed my hand and rubbed it.
"My boyfriend and I got into a fight and he locked me up in my room so I escaped..." I said and his eyes grow big.
"Oh, that's terrible! No man should treat a girl that badly!" He replied.
"I know..." I said as he grabbed my hand again and pulled me into his car.
*end of flashback*
'The Night We Met by Lord Huron used to be me and Charlie's theme song since we met during the night and my eyes were full of tears because that night was terrifying until Charlie came and saved me.
T

he performance was to be followed by 'Freedom 90s' and we all sang to it.
Taylor's POV
2 months later...
"Babe, Clifford's crying!" I shouted as Ed rushed down the stairs and picked Clifford up "Why Don't you take care of him?" He complained "First of all, I'm taking care of Courtney and second of all, we both know that you're Clifford's favorite and I'm Courtney's favorite." I replied "Not necessarily." He added with a British accent.
Ed's POV
10 months later...
February 24, 2023
Today is the twins' very first birthday and we have a quite big celebration coming up today at 3pm so we're getting our butts ready for it.
A couple hours later, the guests have already arrived and so we decided to start the party "What's up everyone?! How doing? Hope you're all having a great time because today is the day where our twins are celebrating their first birthday!" I said as everyone clapped their hands "So, first thing's first, we're gonna sing a special happy birthday song to Baby Cliff and Baby Court!" I said as we all began to sing 'Happy Birthday'.
The next activity to be held were games. The kids played every games like, 'Bring Me', 'Charades', 'Guess the Pic' and 'Would you rather', but Charlie and Jared joined 'Would you rather' because they haven't grown up yet...NAH, JUST KIDDING! The kids, including Bebe and Margot, forced them to play.
Hours later...
The party ended and everyone went home. We bid each and every one of them goodbye and put our children to sleep, including Charlie, Bebe, Jared, and Margot.
4 days later...
We picked the cards that gave us the role that we're gonna play as and only one of us is the mafia — I will play as innocent.
Jared's POV
My role is police.
Margot's POV
My role is innocent.
Bebe's POV
My role is innocent.
Charlie's POV
My role is......innocent.
??? POV
My role is.....

The Mafia.
Charlie's POV
"The rules are simple: Pick a card and it'll give you a role — If you're innocent, then you do mothing, but wait to get killed by the Mafia. The role of the police is to catch who the Mafia is. And lastly, the role of the Mafia, is to kill the innocent players. Winner takes the bottle of Tequila home and has a SECRET advantage! While on the other hand, the loser WILL get poured on and wet with whiskey mixed with chocolate milk and soy sauce, and let's not forget the most important ingredient: a spit of tequila from the mouths of the players!" I explained the rule as we started "Tay, where's Clifford and Courtney?" Bebe asked "Upstairs in our room sleeping." She replied sincerely "Let's start?" Jared asked as we all started to play.
Minutes after, lights turned on and off during the game since it was part of the rule, but no one was killed during the rounds — we started getting suspicious "Hold up, hold up, why is no one getting killed?" Margot asked "Let's show our cards, then!" Jared suggested "I got innocent." Me, Ed, Taylor and Bebe replied "I got police." Jared replied "Wait, how is it possible that there are more innocents and no Mafia?" Margot asked "Charlie, didn't you write the cards?" Ed asked "Yeah, cuz the writings are terrible." Bebe replied "Did he ask you?" I asked Bebe "Back to the topic, I wrote exactly 6 cards, I swear!!" I shouted "Well, then, where is The Mafia?" Taylor asked as all the lights went off and a swift blow of wind passed by "I am." A random voice said as the lights turned on.
We saw a paper on the floor "What's that?" Bebe asked hugging me as I picked up the card and it said 'Mafia' with MY writings "This wasn't here before!" I shouted as Clifford and Courtney started crying from upstairs "The twins!" We all shouted in unison as we all rushed upstairs.
We saw a man in black by the window and he jumped as soon as we saw him with Clifford and Courtney "CLIFFORD, COURTNEY!!!!!!!!" Ed and Taylor shouted in unison as they started to cry.