Life is a Game

Author's Note:
I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH TO TEFFY_laughs13 for making the all-new, latest, freshest cover of No One But You! This is it right here:

Author's Note:I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH TO TEFFY_laughs13 for making the all-new, latest, freshest cover of No One But You! This is it right here:

I do recommend that you follow her because she's lit AF and because she's my best friend since the 1st Grade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's POV
A few days later...
*text message*
Me: I'M SO TIRED OF ALL Y'ALL!!!!
All: What why? What happened? What did we do, Charlie?
Me: Oh, great! Now hit me with that (A/N: ddu du ddu!!😁😁) 'Charlie, what's wrong???' I'm done with that bullsht!!
Ed: Calm down and let's all talk this through. What happened?
Me: Can I ask you guys something?
Margot: Sure, ask away.
Me: Why am I being left out?
Taylor: Oh, come on, Charlie! You're not! To be honest, I'm being left out! You guys spend so much time with each other that I don't even know what's happening.
Me: Shut up, Tay! You're the one who doesn't get isolated!! You, Ed, Jared and Margot are always with each other.
Jared: What do you mean?
Me: For example, we're all walking home. Jared walks with Ed and Margot walked with Taylor, while I FOR ONE WALKS BEHIND YOU GUYS ALL ALONE!!! I mean, for fcks sake I can't even relate to you guys! All your topics are far from my interest and no matter how hard I try to relate or study your interests, IT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS TO SPEND TIME WITH ME AND TREAT ME LIKE HOW YOU TREAT EACH OTHER!!
*3 minutes later...*
Me: You guys can't even respond. How did it get to this?
Ed: Get to what?
Taylor: I'm sorry...
Jared: I honestly don't know...
Me: Well, we better figure this out cause I'm losing hope. And the sooner it is, the less you'll see me.
7 minutes later...
I just want things to be the way it used to be. When we would all hang out together and no one would be left out. We'd pick topics that we could all relate to.
Taylor: We'll try...We'll make it up to you...We'll do the things we used to...I promise...
Everyone else: ^
Me: I hope I can count on that...
*Charlie left the group text*
Everyone: 😱Why'd he leave?
Jared: Hold on, I'll text him.

I took my pen and paper and started to think of writing a new song when my phone chimed.

Ugh! It's Jared!

*text message*
Jared: Dude, why'd you leave?
Me: Just...just give me some time.
Jared: Why?
Me: You SAW what happened! Just give me some time to breathe...please...
Jared: Ok...
*end of text message*

And that was all I needed. A simple, short text from a guy named Jared to give me an idea.

I - I
K - Know
E - Every
A - Angle

This song is called "IKEA"

"Very plain often empty appearance
I'm so cold in a way that is so unpleasant
You gave me so much ideas
Oh, so much ideas

You're so concealed in every angle
And you don't like to even mangle
Guess I should've moved to IKEA
If I had any idea

It took so long for me to realize that I couldn't fit in
There was no other place that I could even be in

Guess I pissed you off, uh-oh
I don't know why, no-oh
Cause I was left out, I know
And IKEA

I'm so damned I don't know what to do anymore
I was told not to be who I was before
Now I know why you hate me
I couldn't relate, I'm left out

It took so long for me to realize that I couldn't fit in
There was no other place that I could even be in

Guess I pissed you off, uh-oh
I don't know why, no-oh
Cause I was left out, I know
And IKEA

You're so predictable
I know what's coming
But I played like a fool
My smile was my only tool

You're so predictable
I know what's coming
But I played like a fool
My smile was my only tool
In IKEA"

I thought of chords and the sound of the song was a calm and cool type of vibe that you could listen to along difficult times inside your car while looking out the window. It vibes 'Ride to Melrose' by Charlie Puth featuring Mike Balz.

5 days later...

We've been hanging out, us friends, since that day but nothing's changed. I'm still left out.

All of them were laughing at one another's funny story, while I....I was just following behind them...alone as If I were their shadow...

I just muted my emotions after that group text, but I rejoined the group convo in virtual world and tried my best to reconnect and relate, but it wasn't working...not without their cooperation.

We're still in part ways, but I did all I can to go back to before. After our latest game released. I made them play on my phone to try it out which made them addicted to it. I thought giving them all they wanted and showing them things that might catch their interest would get them back. I'm still working on it...

For now, I just wanna focus on my family cause I've been missing out on them. On the bright side of this down part of my life, I focused on all the things that were important. Like job, finances and other stuff while they're over there, popular and having fun without me. They may be popular, but I'm on the apex and the very summit of my dreams.

I decided to just ignore all the pain and let them have their fun because I feel like when I try to relate, they just go quiet and let me out. They don't want to give me a chance to relate. And then, they rub on my face that I missed out a lot?!?! I'll bring them jeopardy if I can!!! But I can't so...they're on the asylum.

I know that a little further in the future, we'll all be alright and back to normal. Like it was. I'm still holding on to that little of faith. Just a little credence in them, too. I can't wait for that time, so I work hard. I grinddddd!!(not the dirty type of grinding..ew!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Phew! That was dramatic, don't you think?! So, 2/19/18, huh? You know what that means...!!!

HAPPY OFFICIAL UN-MISTAKEN 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF NO ONE BUT YOU!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS AND HELPERS!!! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!

And..heh, just...14 chapters left after the destined demise, well, not actually 'demise' since it's kind of a cruel word. K let me start over again!

So, this book is 1 year old today...it's been a long way since we started and I reckon I can't make a story same as this. And also...the sad news is...there's only 14 chapters left...there's not much time left until we say our goodbyes to this book.

On the other hand! After I'm done with this book, I'll be releasing a sequel! Well, technically not a book 2 but rather another fanfic of Charleta Ruth(lol). It's gonna be called 'Your Name'. Now, that story that I will be publishing next, is the true story of no one but you. No one but you is what I imagined myself in Charlie's POV. While, Your Name is another story which I insert myself in the story and I am in my POV. That story is how I expect to meet Charlie and Bebe. Which is sooo impossible!!