Finding Bebe

Charlie's POV
After eating dinner last night, we headed straight to the apartment that we rented and slept.
When I woke up in the morning, I brushed my teeth, took a shower and ate breakfast to look for Bebe.
I finished eating breakfast, and they're STILL not awake! I went to Ed's room first. I squished him to wake him up "Wake up, Ed!" I yelled at him "I'm up!!!" He said standing up and letting me fall on the floor "Ouch!" I shouted in pain "That's what you get!" Ed said leaving the room.
My next victim was Taylor who slept.snugly beside Ed. Well, for her, surprisingly, she didn't wake up, so what I did was I grabbed her feet and pulled her down "AHHHH!!!! ED THERE'S A--" She shouted and getting cut off realizing it was me pulling her "CHARLIE YOU BASTARD!!!" Taylor shouted at me "Wake up! It's time for Finding Bebe!" I said as she stood up from her bed and slapped me and walked out of the room "Ouch! That stung!" I complained.
Lastly, I went to Jared and Margot's room and prepared a COLD bucket of water and poured it on them "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S SO COLD!!!" Jared shouted singing COLD by Maroon 5 "DAMMIT CHARLIE!!!" Margot shouted at me as both of them left the room angry at me.
I went downstairs to see them eating breakfast and getting ready.
I wore my best disguise: a black cap and shades.
We all went outside and started to look for Bebe at the Eiffel Tower and gathered up for a group meeting "So, here's the plan: we're gonna split up into different groups, one will go alone, and that's me, cuz I've been to Paris a couple of times already. Charlie should go with Margot, while Ed and Taylor, you know what to do. If there's any updates about Bebe, just call me and we'll gather up at our apartment." Jared set the plan up "Everyone ready?" I asked "Yes!" They all replied in unison "Oh, and Charlie, don't talk too much. They might know who you are." Ed reminded.
We all split up and me and Margot went to this really nice restaurant to see of Bebe's there. My tongue was rolling down from my mouth and my mouth was watering with the smell and looks of their food "Christopher, are you ok?" Margot asked "Who's Christopher? Oh, uhh, yeah!" I replied putting my mouth back to the way it was before I saw and smelled the food.
Margot and I was walking around the restaurant when all of a sudden, I saw Bebe stand up right in front of me. Her back was facing mine so I couldn't see her face. I grabbed her arm "Bebe!" I called her, she turned around and I saw someone else "Who?" She asked "Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone I know...pardon.." I apologized with a British accent(Bri-ish😂😂) and continued to search "Who the hell was tthat Toper?!" Margot angrily asked "I'm not Toper! I'm Christopher Kevin Cordon!" I shouted at her as all of the people in the restaurant looked at us "I'm calling you Toper from now on. It's a lot easier than to say Christopher." She explained "Well, that makes a lot of sense." I understood "We got an LQ here!!!" A random person from the crowd stood up and shouted "Dude, they ain't TLs(ehem!)!! That's Margot Robbie right there!!!" Another man from the crowd shouted "What the hell does LQ and TL mean?!" She asked "LQ means love quarrel!" The man replied "Ew! Gross!" Margot reacted as I looked at her with my 'Is there something wrong with me?' Face "While TL means TRUE LOVE!!" the man answered again "God, that's way gross than LQ!!" Margot reacted again "I'm not gross!" I told her "No, I never said you're gross. I meant that I'm Jared's and you're...well, you're a b*tch that acts EXACTLY like a f*cking bastard." She said as we left the restaurant and searched for Bebe in other places.
We went to a bridge near the Eiffel tower and bought some food. Margot was paying the vendor and I saw Bebe taking pictures at the same bridge just a couple of steps from me. I kept checking if it was Bebe and surprisingly, IT WAS! So, I came near her, but before I could even get 3 steps near her, someone put a bag over my head and I blacked out.
Margot's POV
I was done paying the vendor "Toper, where should we--" I was cut off when I realized that Charlie had gone off somewhere. I couldn't see him. I called Jared.
*phone rings*
Margot: Jared, Toper's gone!!!
Jared: Who the hell is Toper?!
Margot: Oh, I forgot to mention, that's Christopher's new nickname. I thought it would be shorter.
Jared: oh, yeah! Good idea! *sighs*
Margot: Where were we again? Oh, yeah, TOPER'S F*CKING GONE!!!
Jared: How?!
Margot: Charlie and I bought some food and when I turned around, he was gone! He just vanished!! He was just standing right beside me!!
Jared: Where are you?
Margot: I'm at the bridge near the Eiffel tower.
Jared: Just wait for me there, ok? I'm coming. Bye.
Margot: bye.
*hangs up* *end of call*
Charlie's I mean, Toper's POV
I woke up in a nice place. Big house, comfortable couch, nice T.V., and I saw a woman looking through the window "Where am I? Who are you?" I asked "You're alive!" She said as she slowly walked towards me "You didn't answer my questions." I reminded her "Oh, sorry. You're still in Paris just somewhere else. And It's a shock you forgot me already!" She said then smirked "I'm sorry?" I asked "I'm Elyza Rexha, remember?" She asked "Nah, sorry I got amnesia and I'm looking for Bebe Rexha to get my memory back somehow." I told her my plane as the door opened and I saw Bebe there "Charlie?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!" She said as she hugged me really tight and started to cry "Well, welcome to the impossible!" I joked "Babe, that's what we call each other right?" I asked "Charlie, how could you forget?" She asked "Sorry, I got amnesia for hitting my head on the road too hard." I replied "But, how do you seem to remember everything, then?" She asked again "Jared, Ed, Taylor, and Margot told me everything about me. They helped me recall my memory." I replied "I love you!" Bebe randomly said as I hugged her back "I love you too!" I told her.