The Cat and The Mouse

Bebe's POV

Charlie went to his unconscious brother and picked him up "You're lucky I'm your brother. If not, I would've left you dead." He said as we went to the hospital.

During the ride to the hospital, everything was silent until Charlie broke it "I hope the baby's fine. How are you?" He asked "I'm not that fine to be honest, but I did my best to protect our baby." I replied leaning my head on the window "When we were on the bus, Chase said he loves me...is it true?" I asked as Charlie held my hand to comfort me "Maybe...he hired a guy to kidnap me...he also said that Chase is in love with you." He replied "I hope he doesn't do anything bad to you..." he added.

A couple minutes later, we arrived at the hospital and Charlie rushed us to the ER "What happened?" The doctor asked "We got beaten up by this dude." I asked as I pointed to Chase. The doctor gave me and Anna first aid and ice bags to heal our wounds and our bruises while Chase had to be laid on the hospital bed and some other hospital stuff was done to bring back his consciousness.

A couple hours later, he finally awoke "Ughhh...my head..." he whined while rubbing his forehead "I smacked you in the head with a chair, in case you're wondering." I said with confidence as I crossed my arms "Charlie?" He asked "Remember when we were 8? What about that time when you STOLE my girlfriend from me?!" Charlie asked raising his voice, so I tried to calm him down "Look, I'm really sorry about that. I was way too immature back then!" He explained "So now you wanna steal my wife?!?!" Charlie asked as Chase looked down "SHE'S MINE!!! NOT YOURS!!!" He added "Sorry, but you're going to jail." I said as the cops came in and handcuffed Chase to his bed "You called the cops on me?!" Chase asked raising his voice "Well, what you did was unacceptable! Why do you think we kicked you out of the family tree?!" Said Charlie as I brought him outside.

I did my best to calm him down, but he wet back inside. I held his hand before he could open the door "Please don't do it..." I begged as he sighed "I won't..I promise...just let me talk to him....PRIVATELY." he requested as I let him go and he went inside the room.

Charlie's POV

I went inside the room to see the cops interrogating my brother "....was there anyone else with you when you escaped?" The cop asked "Yes, his name is Felipe. He's in Arizona...not sure where exactly." He replied as I stopped the interrogation "Officers...May I talk to my brother privately?" I requested as they nod their head and left.

"I can't believe you still call me brother after all that I've done to you!" He said with a little laugh "I still call you brother because you have the blood of a Puth...and...even though you've done a lot of bad things to me...I still can't forget all the good things we've been through...all the good things you've done, not only to me, but to others as well." I said as he smiled at me "Look, Chase...I know you have a good heart - I know it! You just got ruined....why?" I asked as he took a deep breath "I was jealous of you because I could see that you were a good kid. Better than me..." he replied as my heart got crushed What have I done? He's been through so much...I shouldn't have...he was only trying to prove that he can do something better than me...I should've let him win... I thought to myself as a tear rolled down my eye "I'm sorry...I should've understood you..." I apologized "I'm sorry I stole your girlfriend..." He apologized "It's totally fine! You gave me a direction...where my wife awaits. Now, don't steal her from me, again!" I joked as we both laughed.

Bebe's POV

I was overjoyed when I heard Chase and Charlie's conversation. Charlie has a heart of gold...that's what my parents don't see in him. Damn, they're missing on a lot.

Charlie's POV

I sat down the chair and sighed "Chase, I'm sorry. I have to leave you. Bebe's pregnant and we have to go back to L.A. and raise our baby there. I hope you understand, but, I will be calling you. Just give me your number." I said as he nod his head and gave me his number. I gave him a fist-bump 👊 and left.

1 month later...

Bebe and I are already on my private plane heading back to L.A. after we bid our friends goodbye "You sure our baby's gonna be alright?" I asked reassuring "Yes!" She replied giggling as the plane took off.

3 hours later, Bebe fell asleep and I took my phone out of my pocket and started texting Jared. I HAVE AN IDEA! 💡

Author's Note:
HEY, GUYS AND/OR GALS!!! I'm so sorry for a late update! I know, I know, I told you that I would be updating as often as I could, but I just got caught up with school (and lil' laziness!). And I'm sorry if the pictures in the previous chapter was not uploaded, though I WILL try to show you those pictures.

 And I'm sorry if the pictures in the previous chapter was not uploaded, though I WILL try to show you those pictures

Name: Arthur C. Santos

Name: Michelle Gabrielle C. Santos

Name: Michael (I forgot the second name) C

Name: Michael (I forgot the second name) C. Santos (adopted)