Back Together

Charlie's POV
"TODAY IS THE DAY!!" I shouted as I grabbed my speaker and played 'Adrenaline by Lauv' and started to prepare "TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE I WILL SCORE ON BEBE'S HEART!!" I shouted once again as I wore this:

Charlie's POV"TODAY IS THE DAY!!" I shouted as I grabbed my speaker and played 'Adrenaline by Lauv' and started to prepare "TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE I WILL SCORE ON BEBE'S HEART!!" I shouted once again as I wore this:

"I won't fail you, Bebe!!" I shouted as I kept jumping up and down and raced to my car.

I arrived at the place to see Bebe waiting for me "Damn she looks stunning..." I whispered to myself as I went inside. She wore this:

"Bebe, sorry I got a little late

"Bebe, sorry I got a little late." I apologized as she stood up "Nah, you're not late — I just came a little earlier." She explained as she got closer to me "Mmm...black — It's saddle. I like it!" She said in a husky tone as she fixed my bowtie "*clears throat* Shall we?" I said in a deep voice and asked for her hand "Yes, we shall." She replied giggling as she handed me her hand and I sat her down then I sat down, too and we both ordered some food and ate.

After eating, we decided to talk a walk at the beach and decided to admire the sunset "It's so beautiful here!" Bebe complimented "Not as beautiful as you..." I blurted "What was that?" She asked "I said: The sunset is not as beautiful as you." I repeated as I looked directly into her eyes as she blushed.
We sat down on a nearby bench to have a chitchat "So...are you seeing anyone right now? Or are you in a relationship with someone else?" I asked "Are you seeing anyone"?!?!? Seriously Charlie?!?! Of all the questions you could ask in the world, THAT'S what you asked?!?!?!? I thought to myself as I began panicking inside "Yeah, I'm actually in love with Clay Jensen from Thirteen Reasons Why." She replied as I got heartbroken and I just stared at her like 'What?'
Bebe's POV
"*laughs* Nah, I'm just kidding! I still love you!" I blurted WHAT THE F*CK!!!!! DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!? Yes, you did, Bebe, yes, you did...I thought to myself. Charlie looked at me and I looked at him, too "I still love you too." He replied as my heartbeat began to rise "But, what about Katie?" I asked "What about her? Oh, we broke up. I kinda found out that she was cheating on me, so,yeah." He replied with a weirdly energetic tone "Since when?" I asked again "Like, two days ago." He replied as I was astonished that he was fine "Look, Bebe, doesn't mean I'm in a relationship with someone, doesn't mean I love her already! It was just a stupid crush, but you....me...us" he explained and held my hand and looked into my eyes Damn...those eyes...those dazzling hazel green eyes...I thought to myself "...My love for you was real — I didn't cry about her! Geez, no! I cried about you! I love you!" He added as I had nothing to say "I love you, too." I replied as everything blacked out — we kissed. On the lips.
Margot's POV
Jared, Taylor, Ed, and I are here at James's to spy on Charlie and Bebe and we are hiding behind a huge bush "Dude, I can't see them!" Jared whispered as Ed pushed him "Dude, you're not looking at them! You're looking at those hot babes!" Ed whispered back as he looked at what Jared was looking "It's like baywatch!" Ed said "It's heaven!"(ehem!) Jared added "Let me see!" Jared complained as he pushed Jared and Jared pushed back (Baby push back when I jump behind you 🎤😂😂) and the two started quarreling "Boys!" Taylor and I called as we punched them both "Shut up, shut up! Look at them! They're kissing!!" Taylor said as the two stopped pushing each other "Wait, didn't Katie just broke up with Charlie two days ago?" Margot asked "That's just...." Ed said incompletely "And?" Said Jared "I got nothing." Ed gave up.
I went towards the two making out "Margot, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Ed whispered "My own improvised plan." I replied as I continued to walk.
I arrived near the two and stood behind them and crossed my arms "Soooo, you're back together?" I asked as they stopped kissing "Uhhhh, what?!" Bebe shouted as both of them blushed "YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING!!" Charlie shouted quickly "Yes,I didn't see nothing, because I saw SOMETHING! What was that for?" I asked with a grin on my face "Nothing! That was nothing!" He said "For how long have you guys been watching us?" I asked "How did you know they're here?" Margot asked "I can see them waving "hello" at us." I replied as we all looked at Jared, Taylor and Ed's direction. The three went to us and had a talk.
The whole day was awesome. Charlie and I are friends? I don't know — I want him to be my boyfriend, but I don't think we should do this quickly. I love him — yes, but I don't wanna rush it.