Come Back Home 🏠

Author's Note:
HEY, GUYS!!!! So, I'm gonna give you a lil' update about NOBY. I'm officially saying that this story will contain 90 chapters EXCLUDING the special author's note chapter. Yes, there is a very special chapter for each and every one of you at the very end of this story. Just stick around and you'll see what it is!
P.S. Take note of these very special characters in the future of the story(I'll give you the first and second names...or maybe third name... ONLY!):
Xyphen Ray
Aubrey Wilton
Cipher Vaughn
Zachariah Samson
Zion Ledger Ace
Chase Oliver
Landon
P.P.S. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH MUCH MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT Y'ALL BEEN GIVING ME!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY?!?!? 600 (or less or more) READS?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! AND 100+ VOTES?!?!? KILL ME RIGHT NOW, I. AM. FREAKING. OUT. THANK YOU!!!! MWAH!
"Cutting will never resolve anything. It will only give you a second or two of victory...and then what? Nothing changes...so don't cut nor slit yourself. Live life even more. You'll see the beauty of it. I know you will. Just stop looking at life negatively. Try to look at it positively. Then you'll see true beauty."
~Dionna Ysabel Baliatan(author of 'No One But You') and Gillian Polo (Author of 'I Love You Since Then')

P.P.P.S Almost forgot...Sorry if I can't update or if I hadn't updated in a while. I've been caught by school and just this Friday I got sick. Thank goodness there were no classes at that day! I have a feeling that the vaccination from Thursday(August 30, 2018 BEBE'S FRICKING 29th BIRTHDAY!!!) could have made me sick because my left arm...the arm where they injected the medicine hurt really bad and it affected the rest of my body; my right arm, headache, ccough cold, my body suddenly gets cold and me body was pretty weak, but now, it's all good now!

P.P.P.PS. BEBE JUST CELEBRATED HER 29th BIRTHDAY A COUPLE DAYS AGO!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEBE!!!! Her friends went to visit her and sang her a happy birthday which pissed her off because it was so un-tuned 😂😂

Okay, now that all of that is done. Let's get STRAIGHT TO THE STORY!!!
~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~
Bebe's POV
"I need him, I need him, I need him..." I kept chanting to myself while waiting a reply from Arthur.
5 minutes later and he finally replied.
*text message*
Me: So, is out trip to Cebu confirmed yet...?
5 minutes later...
Arthur: We can go there next month. I'll text you when it's confirmed. I've had my travel ticket ready but I still don't have yours...
Me: Oh..uhh...my husband has a private plane and I need a passport and medical certificate. Where will be landing?
Arthur: We'll be landing at Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal three or NAIA Terminal Three. May I ask...what is the medical certificate for?
2 minutes later...
Me: Oh...it's for...ummm...I'm pregnant for 3 months...and I need a medical certificate to be able to fly.
Arthur: But if you're pregnant...then...it might be bad for the baby...
Me: It's completely fine! That's the reason why I'm gonna get a medical certificate! And...I'll do everything to see my husband again...anything...like what he did for me...
Arthur: You make a great wife...ok, I'll inform you if there are any further instructions.
Me: Ok, thanks. When is the flight exactly?
Arthur: June 20, 2026. I'm gonna be riding from L.A. to Manila and from Manila to Cebu.
Me: Why are you gonna ride a plane twice?
Arthur: Cause there are no travel tickets from L.A. to Cebu.
Me: Sorry if I'm dumb...I failed geography...
Arthur: You're not dumb...sure, you might have failed geography, but you're not dumb...I just know because I've traveled all the way back home many times before...
Me: You know...you kinda sound like my husband...
Arthur: You really miss him don't you?
Me: Yeah...
Arthur: Well, I was correct. You do make a great wife. Your husband is really lucky to have you.
Me: Thanks...you know, your wife is very lucky to have you, too!
Arthur: I don't have a wife...
Me: Oh...
*You have successfully blocked Arthur*
10 mins. Later...
*You have successfully unblocked Arthur*

Author's Note:
Sorry if this is not how you actually block someone on an iPhone...I don't know how Apple products work. #CHEAP

Arthur: Why did you block me?
Me: I was embarrassed..sorry! ✌️
Arthur: nah, it's fine! People make mistakes all the time. No one's perfect. Noe, I gotta go before I make a mistake on my boss! Bye!
Me: Thanks for the pep talk. Bye!
*end of text message*
W

hat a nice guy! I thought to myself while smiling and looking up at the ceiling I loom like and idiot! I thought to myself and laughed.
I thought about pranking Charlie, so I dialed his number. I called him. He quickly picked up.
*phone rings*
*answers call*
Charlie: Hello? Bebe, hey!
Me: Hi, babe!
Charlie: Why did you ca--
Me: *giggles* See ya! Bye!
*hangs up*
I laughed after that phone call "I'M SO EVIL!!" I shouted and started my maniacal laugh "It's a waste but it's funny!!" I shouted once more and continued laughing until I felt my guts were about to spill.
Charlie's POV
"NOT AGAIN!!!" I shouted "She really likes playing with me, huh?" I started talking to myself "But, what does she mean by "See ya!". Maybe it's just...a message that she's just baffling me so that I could get triggered..I hate when she gets frisky with me..." I continued self-talking.
I didn't notice that someone had entered my gates and startled me "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Someone from behind me shouted quickly "AHHH HOLY SHT!!!!" I shouted in complete surprise.
I turned around to see Michael and Michelle.
*flashback*
I was scared because I heard a loud thug from downstairs I don't think it's Bebe...she's out on tour...she's supposed to come back tomorrow...I thought to myself as I walked around and holding myself.
I heard the door from behind me creek open and it swayed fast then hit the wall really hard. BOOM! The sound of the door hitting against the wall.
I was paralyzed thinking that someone had entered my house "BEFASI!!!!" Someone shouted really loud and scared the hell out of me that I jumped "FCK YOU!!!!" I shouted back as SHE laughed. Yes, SHE.
I turned around to see Bebe dying of laughter "Ha...ha....really funny, babe.." I said while looking at her. She is now sitting on the floor. Laughing. At me. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't stop!!! You're so funny!!!" She shouted "You know I can get you out of here..." I said as she stopped laughing and got up from the floor "You don't own this house...I do..." I said as she started begging me not to ban her from this house. I mean, MANSION "Nah! I couldn't possibly do that to the love of my life!" I said as I hugged her "Unë të dua!" I added and kissed both of her cheeks (It means "I Love You") "You know how to speak Albanian!" She said in excitement "I searched that..." I said as she laughed "So...are you gonna say I love you, too, or not?" I asked smirking "HAHA!! Of course!" She replied "Edhe unë të dua!" She replied giving me a short peck on the lips (it means "I love you, too").
*end of flashback*
"HEY!!!" Michael and Michelle shouted and they took me back to reality "Care to share who were you thinking of?" Michelle asked in a husky tone "Oh...nothing....I just miss someone..." I said as I looked down.