Hearts Don't Stop Beating❤

Charlie's POV
A couple weeks later, Liza needed to go home for her job, so we drove her to the airport and bid her goodbye.
In the night, I was recording a new song called "Boy" for my upcoming album this summer 'Voicenotes'.
Bebe came with me to listen how it was "Wow, your voice sounds perfect!" She complimented me "Thanks! I'm really in a good mood right now!" I said in a happy tone "Why?" She asked "because you're here!" I told her as she blushed and we kissed.
I stopped kissing her "Hold on, I need to go to the bathroom!" I said "Why are you gonna sh*t?" She joked "I need to pee!" I said as I ran to the bathroom.
Bebe's POV
I was fidgeting with Charlie's Midi Keyboard when his producer, Tony Kalashnikov went inside the studio "Oh, Hey Tony!" I said as he came near me "I see, you're playing with Charlie's keyboard." He said as I stopped playing it "Yeah, he should be back any minute now from the bathroom." I informed him "No, no, don't stop playing! You're good at this! Play me something." He requested "Oh, uhh, this is my new upcoming song called 'Ferrari'." I said as I played and sang.
A couple minutes later, he grabbed my hand stopping me from playing "You're so talented and beautiful...how'd you end up with Charlie?" He asked "Thank you, he saved me from a group of men who were beating me up." I replied "You know, you deserve much better than Charlie. You don't deserve him!" He added "What? But, no one IS and no one WILL BE better than Charlie." I defended as he grabbed me and put me against a wall.
He started to try and kiss me, so I tried to push him away with my arms, but he was far too strong "Why are you scared, princess? I just need a little bit!" He said putting more force. I just screamed on top of my lungs hoping that someone would help me "HEEEELLLLPP!!! CHARLIE!!!!!" I shouted.
Charlie's POV
I was gonna open the door to the studio when I heard Bebe shout "HEEEELLLLPP!!! CHARLIE!!!!!" So I came inside ASAP. I saw Tony trying to rape my girlfriend.
I punched him and he fell on the ground so I started to kick him. I lifted him up and then started to punch him again. He was so bloody.
Bebe tried to stop me by grabbing me and pulling me "CHARLIE STOP!!" She shouted as I followed "Bebe, call the police, I'll tie him up." I demanded as I looked for a rope and tied him.
6 minutes later, the cops arrived and arrested Tony. I went to Bebe "Bebe, did he...you know?" I asked "No, but he tried to." She replied as she hugged me then cried.
We went back home and I posted things about hiring a new music producer.
It took me 5 days to find one. I didn't know who he/she was my manager, Ron Laffitte, said it was a surprise, so it must be someone I know.
I went to the studio as soon as I was done dressing up.
I waited on the couch for my new producer "She's here!" Ron said as ANNA KENDRICK walled inside the room with Ron "ANNA KENDRICK?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?" I shouted "Hi, Charlie Puth! I'm a huge fan!" Anna said as we shook hands "Ron, so, you're telling me, that my new music producer is the star from one of my favorite movies, Pitch Perfect?!?!? Anna Crooke Kendrick!!" I asked "Well, yeah, why? You don't like her? We could replace her." He joked "No, no, no, no, she's perfect!" I said as she laughed.
We all sat down and had a meeting about my new song called 'Boy' and she seem to know a lot about music. She knew everything I wanted for my songs!
She's perfect! I thank you, Ron for giving me this woman!! I wanna make a collab with her...she knows exactly what I want!! Damn, she's pretty...do I have a crush on her?! Oh, no Charlie...you can't your heart is for Bebe and her heart is for you! Not Anna's!!! I thought to myself as the meeting ended.
I brought Anna to my house so I could introduce her to Bebe.
We arrived home and I caught Bebe cooking dinner. I hugged her from behind "So, who's your new music producer?" She asked "Well, look behind you!" I ordered as she looked behind her and Anna waved hello "OH, MY, GOD. ANNA KENDRICK IS YOUR NEW PRODUCER?!?!?!??!" She started to freak out then hugged Anna.
5 months later...
We were having a party for my album launch at my house.
At that time, I wanted to tell Anna how I felt for her, but I didn't want Bebe to get jealous, but I still did.
I went to Anna and grabbed her for a private conversation "Hey, Anna. I really wanna tell you something that I've been hiding from everybody.." I said as an intro "I also wanna tell you something." She said "You go first!" I requested "Okay, here it goes! Don't freak out, okay? I like you! Like, like like you!" She said as my eyes grew big "Anna, I like you too! Like as much as how you feel for me." I told her as her eyes grew big too "So, does Bebe know about this?" She asked "Not yet, but she's suspecting. I will tell her later." I said "Please excuse me, I need to tell her about this." I said as I ran to Bebe "Bebe, I need to talk to you." I said as I grabbed her "What is it?" She asked "Meron na akong bagong ka M.U." I said "Talaga? Sino? Ang bilis na man!" She said in a language I taught her "Anna." I replied "You're serious? Anna Kendrick likes you!?!? I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW YOU HAD A THING FOR ANNA!!" she started to celebrate "Wait, you're not mad?!" I asked shocked "No, why would I be? I can't stop you from falling for her! Plus! It's just a crush! As long as I'm yours and you're mine!" She said as she grabbed me then kissed me.
Afterwards, I got drunk as usual in every pparty so Bebe had to take care of me. I didn't know what happened after that, so I was like "Meh."