When Jealousy Hits A Rexha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So before we start, I wanna let you guys know that, I was very much unconscious while making this chapter. Which means, that I have writer's block while typing this, so whatever my body wants to type, I type it, regardless of what the mind wants....ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bebe's POV(damn I missed typing this...)
I stopped hugging Charlie when a question popped up on my head "How did you get here?" I asked letting go of Charlie "Bebe, about that...uhhh" Elyza said feeling all guilty "What?" I asked again "I kinda kidnapped Charlie and brought him here..." Elyza replied "Elyza, WHAT THE HELL?!?!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"I asked angrily "I just wanted to surprise you! I saw Charlie and confirmed that it was him, then kidnapped him...sorry." She replied calmly "*sigh* I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you...thanks for what you did." I thanked with guilt "cousin, I understand you...sorry for "kidnapping" Charlie." She apologized "Ehem! From now on, girls, my name is Christopher Kevin B. Cordon. My B stands for Besson(gillian..😉😉)" Charlie told us "Nice name!" Elyza complimented. Charlie stood in front of us making a confused face "Ok, so you're Bebe, you're Elyza." He confirmed "Yes." Elyza and I replied in unison "Good thing that's out, cuz you girls, look a whole lot a hell with each other!" He joked.
I went upstairs "Charlie, Elyza, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a bath🛁. It's so HOT outside." I said rubbing my neck "ok." Charlie said as I went upstairs and took a refreshing shower.
Charlie's POV
I walked around the room and saw a damn complete Roli set! She has a Roli Block, Roli Seaboard and the control panel! "YOU GOT THE DAMN WHOLE ROLI SET?!?!" I asked shouting "That's not mine, that's Bebe's." She corrected me "Damn, I need to marry this woman!" I joked and we both laughed standing really close to each other.
Bebe walked downstairs "You guys having fun?" She asked "Charlie's really funny!" Elyza replied as Bebe took her towel and went back upstairs to shower.
I started to use the Roli set and enjoyed playing with it "Wow, you're really good at this!" Elyza complimented "Well, I'm a nerd, so uhh..." I explained "Well, you're MY type of nerd!" She said in a husky tone "Excusmwah?" I asked as she started to flirt with me "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked raising my voice a little bit as she started to hug me and I refused to hug her back, so she started to try kissing my cheeks and I kept pushing her away, so we fell on the floor and I was helpless.
Until, Bebe came downstairs "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?!?!?" She shouted in complete anger and shock.
Bebe's POV
I went upstairs to shower, but I forgot my towel downstairs at the living room to get it. I saw Charlie and Elyza laughing together "You guys having fun?" I asked "Charlie's really funny!" Elyza replied as I took my towel and went back upstairs to shower.
I tool a refreshing COLD shower on a HOT summer afternoon.
After I showered, I went to my room to dress up. I wore this:

I went downstairs afterwards to see Charlie and Elyza on the floor doing something I can't even explain, for f*ck's sake!

I didn't know what to say, so I said the first thing that came up on my head, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?!?!?" I shouted in complete anger and shock "Bebe, I can explain..." Charlie said walking slowly towards me "THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO EXPLAIN!!! I SAW WHAT YOU TWO WERE DOING!!!" I shouted "...I didn't like, want or even know what happened!" Charlie tried to explain and tried to hug me, but I refused to let him hug me "LET GO OF ME!!" I demanded as he followed "Oh, I know that you know you mean it. YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!!" I added "Bebe, that's not what happened..." Charlie said as we both started to cry "Bebe, Charlie's right. He didn't want, like or even know what was happening. It was my fault. I started to attack his face, you know what that means. And I didn't know why! I just did what I felt I wanted to do!" Elyza tried explaining "YOU TRAITOR!! I TREATED YOU LIKE A SISTER I NEVER HAD!! And now...you did this TO ME?!?!? HOW?!?!? WHY?!?!? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!?!? You didn't kidnap Charlie for me, you kidnapped him for you!! TRAITOR!!! WHY?!?!" I said continuously crying "because I....I.....I love Charlie!!!!" She replied crying "Love agad! D ba pwedeng like muna?!" Charlie randomly said "Wha-what does that mean?" I asked looking at him "What, oh nothing important! It's just a language I learned when I was a kid." Charlie replied as there was an awkward silence "ehem! Should we continue? Where were we?" Charlie asked as Elyza an I looked at each other.
I looked at Elyza with my death glare and she looked at me so naive "How could you?!?! You should've just told me, or HIM!!" I said "Bebe, I'm sorry! If you only knew how hard it was!" She replied as I walked out.
Elyza's POV
Charlie looked ate me when Bebe left "You shouldn't have done that!" He blamed me as he chased after Bebe.
I was left in the room all alone, crying on the floor like a child who lost her parents.
Charlie's POV
I ran after Bebe who went outside the house "Bebe! Wait!" I yelled at her as she stopped walking really fast and cried again "Bebe, I'm really sorry for what happened." I apologized "You're apologizing for a mistake you didn't even do." She said still crying "I was part of it." I replied holding her "I just wanna know what really happened." She said hugging me tightly "I was fidgeting with your complete Roli set when she just suddenly attacked my face. She was trying to kiss me." I told her what happened as she hugged me tighter.
I let go of her and looked her in the eyes "Bebe, do you remember what date it is tomorrow?" I asked her wiping out her tears "September 21. Why?" She replied then asked "Will go out on a date with me?" I asked "What occasion do we have tomorrow?" She asked again "Well, I wanna make it up to you, and I can't BELIEVE you already forgot!" I replied "Forgot what?" She asked again "I am so broken hearted over here. Tomorrow, is our 4th monthsary!!!" I told her as her eyes grew big and she started jumping up and down "OH MY GOD!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!" She said as she hugged me "I love you so much!" Bebe said "I love you so much, too!" I relied.