Choose You

Jared's POV

I quickly pushed her off on top of me and she fell down on the floor. I didn't care what Grace said at the moment because I saw Margot barge in and had Charlie kick down the door.

Right now, I just found out that my wife was pregnant and I'm the father. I can't believe me. I hate myself for hurting my wife this badly.

"Look, baby, I--" I said and she cut me off.

"Don't you ever call me baby because you don't have the rights!!" She shouted at me and I flinched.

"Margot, I'm your husband!" I explained.

"Yeah, you're my unfaithful husband, but it's all over now." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I can't comprehend anything right now! I'm a dckhead...I know it myself...

"I'm filing a divorce, and you better sign it!" She explained as we all gasped, "Oh, who am I kidding? Of course you will!" She added, "You love her more than me ,— It's really fcking easy for you!" She said and a teard dropped from her eye.

"Margot, I love you--" I said while I went near her and tried to touch her but she cut me off and slapped my hand away. Pretty soon, she was a mess. She was crying a lot.

"If you love me — why did you stray?" She asked as I paced back and looked down. I didn't have a good reason. I had to tell the truth.

"Margot, she's just my hookup!" I explained and Grace gasped.

"*gasp* What happened to when you told me that you love me and you promised to keep it safe, huh?!" She asked as I slapped her and she fell down to the floor.

"Shut up, Grace — You're not helping!" I shouted at her and she cried.

"Oh, so, you're promising her the same sht you promised me?!" Margot asked and she slapped me when I couldn't answer, "You're not honest...fck you, Jared." she added then left with Charlie, Bebe, Taylor and Ed.

If I love you was a promise, would you break it if you're honest?

And I broke it.

I sat on the couch stressed about everything and I kept hurting myself.

Grace stood up and came near me and stopped me from punching myself.

"J, stop! We could still make things work...just between us..." she said as she leaned in for a kiss.

I didn't let her and before her lips could touch mine, I held her cheeks and threw her on the couch, hard AF.

"I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!!" I yelled at her.

"Oh, so you're throwing all your anger at me?!" She back-fired.

"GET THE FCK OUT!!!" I shouted.

"This is my house — you get the fck out!" She reminded as I left and drove all the way back home.

*

I rushed to my room, slammed the door and locked it.

"Hey, J, what happened?" Shannon asked as he leaned against the door.

"You ok? You know you can talk to us." Tomo added.

"Just leave me here for now..." I said as I cried on the floor of my room, "Go out somewhere, but just leave me alone here in the house...please..." I requested and they left.

"What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do?
What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take all this anymore
What would you do, do, do?