Who Doesn't Like A Good C-Hemmy?!

Bebe's POV
After what happened last night, I decided to stop myself from making the same mistake/s that I did during our trip in London.
Charlie and I are gonna throw a huge party at our house 3 days before our wedding.
I went to the guard to inform him about the guests for the party "John, here is the guest list. Be sure to not let anyone far from those pictures in." I demanded as I handed him a paper with the pictures and names of the guests. There were:
Margot Robbie
Cameron Robbie
Jared Leto
Shannon Leto
Tomo Miličević
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Michaela Puth
Stephen Puth
Charles Otto Puth Sr.
Debra Puth
Anna Kendrick
Ron Laffitte
Liza Soberano
Enrique Gil
Mike Balz
Gale Warden
Martin Holloway
Linda Hutchinson
Tessa Hutchinson
Morgan Hutchinson
G-Eazy
Jimmy Fallon
Ellen DeGeneres
James Corden
DJ Khaled
Khalid
Shawn Mendes
Camila Cabello
Daniel Radcliffe
Emma Watson
Chris Evans
Mark Ruffalo
Natalie Portman
Chris Hemsworth
Elsa Pataky
India-Rose Hemsworth
Sasha Hemsworth
Tristan Hemsworth
Liam Hemsworth
Luke Hemsworth
Carl Matthew Puth
Monaghan Puth
Willow Samson
Wendy Samson
Arjay Kimono
Arjohn Kimono
Jonathan Jacobs
James Jacobs
Landon Preston
Lambert Preston
Linda Preston
Ethan Mel Rexha
Elyza Marian Rexha
Florent Rexha
Bukie Rexha
Flanur Rexha
Revana Rexha
Russel Rexha
Timmy Hoxha
Lover Hoxha
Afrodita Hoxha
Ajola Rexha
With Performing guests:
Martin Garrix
5 Seconds of Summer
The Chainsmokers
Anne-Marie
Marshmello
HRVY
Rudy Mancuso
His eyes grew big with shock "Sir, you've got a lot of visitors on your hands!!" He said as I laughed "Well, that's why I hired a caterer to help decorate the place!" I informed him as he went back to his job and I went ahead to text Chris Hemsworth about the party.
*text message*
Charlie: Hey, Chris! Are you ready for tonight?
Chris: Why the hell not? You better not disappoint me!
Charlie: Since when did I ever disappoint you?
Chris: Btw, who gave you my phone number?
Charlie: Your cousin, Margot did. Why? Was it a mistake?
Chris: Well, nothing, it's just I never gave you my number. Hold on, I gotta go, Tristan is crying right now. Bye.
Charlie: Ayt, bye.
*end of text message*
6:50pm
Visitors were starting to arrive. Our first visitors were Jared, Margot, Ed and Taylor.
Then Chris Hemsworth and his family came. I went near them to talk to them "There's The God of Thunder! Thor!!" I shouted as I bro-hugged him, Liam and Luke "Congrats! You're gonna get married!!" EElsa Chris' wife, greeted "Thank you!" I said and gave her a handshake as Bebe did the same to everyone else "Your kids are growing really good! How's parenting?" I asked "It's hard, but completely worth it in the end. But it's not YET the end cuz we've got a lot more to tackle on our journey as a family, so we need to stick together to be able to cross this journey easily." He gave me a speech "Wow....that was a speech before having my own family with the woman I love! That was nice!" I said as I wrapped my arms around Bebe.
I lead them to the main venue which was just backyard at our pool. The food was ready and Sasha and Tristan ran towards the roasted chicken and tasted it "Tristan, Sasha, no! Bad!" Chris shouted as Tristan and Sasha came back towards him with a face so pout "Sorry, papa..." they both apologized in unison "Nah, it's fine! Besides, we're only gonna eat it later!" I said as Jared, Ed, Margot and Taylor came in running "DID SOMEONE SAY EAT?!?!?" the asked in unison as they started to lick their lips "You guys sound like kids looking for food! Yeah, I did! And it's not yet dinner time!" I said as they got sad and all went back inside the living room to look for food "Those hungry zombies!" Liam joked as we all laughed.
I looked at Chris' children and thought about letting them play on my PS4 so I kneel down "Hey, kids! Do you wanna play on my PS4?" I asked with a fun voice "YEAH!!!" They all shouted as they ran inside and looked for it "It's over here!" I said as they followed me in the game room.
I turned it on and let them choose a game and they chose 'Fortnite' "I want this, Charlie!" Tristan said as I started the game.
Luke leaned towards me to say something "Are you not worried that your account night get corrupted or something?" He asked "And they might break your PS4 and they're all gonna complain in Spanish which sounds like DAGADAGADAGDAGADAGA to me." Chris added "Nah, if the account is corrupted, I'll ask a technician to help fix it. If they accidentally break the console, then I'll buy another one. The account is still saved within the game." I said as they continued to play "Account corrupted." The game said "Technician?" Liam asked "Do you wish to delete this account? Account Deleted." The game said as my eyes grew big "Charlie, are you fine?" Chris asked "Yeah, totally! I could make another account. That's easy!" I said while standing and starring at my lost game I worked SO HARD on that game and I only won first place ONCE. I worked to get that for 10 MONTHS!! and now...it's gone...I thought to myself as all the other visitors came.
7pm
Th party already started and we all ate. After eating, it was time for the special guests to perform.
The first one was DJ Khalid. Before his performance, he called me to have a chat with me "Charlie Puth, my man! I want this song to be very special to you. Especially for your wedding day, you hear me?" He said with a legendary voice "Yeah. Thanks and good luck!" I said and left.
He performed a remix of his song called 'I'm The One'.
After that, it was time for 5 Seconds of Summer to perform. They performed 'Amnesia'. They dedicated it because of Bebe's amnesia.
Next is Martin Garrix. He came up the stage then grabbed his microphone "I'm gonna be performing my hut song with Bebe Rexha called In The Name of Love, because, both you, yes, you, Charles Otto Puth Jr. And Bleta Rexha, will do anything and everything in the name of love! I'm not gonna be asking Bebe to sing this cuz I want her to rest cuz her wedding dag is coming. Congratulations Charlie Puth and Bebe Rexha for finding true love within each other." He said then placed his mic on his turn table then made a remix of 'In The Name of Love'.
The last, but not the least to perform was Anne-Marie and Marshmello.
They performed their song called 'FRIENDS' and they played it with no relation to the whole party nor to my wedding with Bebe.
Anne-Marie then performed on her own and sang her song called '2002' which was more likely to relate to the situation "After all the sacrifices and the heartbreakes you've both been through, you still chose to be strong and stand tall. That's why you're here having this party before your wedding. Congratulations and may both of you spend the rest of your lives together!" She said and began to sing her song.
During the performance, Bebe cuddled me "I love you!" She said as she kissed my cheek "I love you more!" I replied as I cuddled her tighter.
The party ended at 10pm and everyone was going back home.
Some of them stayed a bit more to have a little chat, while others...well....they were drunk.
Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson came near me "Hey, guys! Congrats!!" They said in unison as we shook hands and thanked them "Tonight was amazing! Thanks for inviting us!" Emma thanked "It was a pleasure inviting you to our home!" I said "Well, I guess Bebe can finally call this her home!" Daniel joked "Ayt, I guess we have to go now. Bye!" Daniel said as both of them bid us goodbye "I hope you invite us for your wedding!!" I joked as we all laughed.
Bebe and I went to our room, dressed up and laid on the bed "Tonight was a blast! I love you!" She said as she hugged me "I love you too! You've been saying that all night!" I said "Because it's true! I love you and I love you even more than how much I'm telling you!" She said as we kissed and slept.