The Devil Half of Mine

26 DAYS LATER...
??? POV

I am back. For revenge. From. My. Brother. I want him to suffer from all the mistakes he's done. I want him to suffer from abandoning me.
I will do that by hurting the one he loves the most. His wife. Bleta "Bebe" Rexha-Puth.

Author's Note:
Any clue on who that is???😏 I mentioned it on the previous chapter. He is one of the people in the 'Important People List'.
Clue: Author  musicallover_1706 knows who it is!!! So, please, Gil...do NOT spoil 😁😁😂😂

Bebe's POV
"WOHOO!!! I'M GONNA GO TO CHARLIE NEXT WEEK AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW!!!" I shouted as I kept jumping up and down "Will you please stop jumping up and down?" Flo asked "Why?" I asked back "Because you're pregnant.." Mikaela replied as Flo wrapped his arms around her "What is the meaning of this?" I asked with a grin on my face as I sat down on the couch "What is the meaning of what?" Mikaela asked "This...this little thing right here..." I said while pointing at them "Oh. Yeah, right! I forgot to inform you...Mikaela's my girlfriend now. Sorry." He replied as my jaw dropped and my mouth was left open "O.M.G. I AM SO PROUD!!!!" I shouted as I hugged Flo and Mikaela "I am so proud that our ONLY baby boy has left the nest to join the world and its cruelty!!!" I said as they stopped smiling and gave me a weirded out face "Ok....your sister is weird and pregnant. I can keep up!" Mikaela said while looking at Flo "I'm starting to get creeped out..." Flo said "SML?" I asked as I laughed and they looked at me weirder and they inched away (sakit d ba?) "Hahahah!!! I'm just joking!!! But the world us cruel tho..." I said as a dead air surrounded us "This dead air amongst the three of us seems to be a good sign." Mikaela said as 5 more seconds of silence was brought back again.

We all looked at each other and laughed and we had a group hug.
??? POV
I'm here. No one's stopping me. No one will stop me.
Bebe's POV
After the whole group hug, someone knocked on the door so I quickly answered it.
I was very much astonished to what I had just seen. It was Charlie. Puth. My husband.
I screeched and hugged him so tight and I cried.
As soon as I let go of him, I noticed that he doesn't have a scar on his eyebrow, "What happened to your scar? Why or how did it disappear?" I asked "Well....I bought an instant hair renewal and put it on my eyebrow. I want people to be say that I'm not Charlie Puth when I say that I am." He said and chuckled "Well, come inside! We have been waiting for you in a very long matter of time!" I said as I let Charlie inside.
He examined the whole place and took a deep breath and cleared his throat "Seems like you've taken care of my house...I mean MANSION *laughs*!" He said and smiled.
I don't feel so right with him...I feel like he's changed....I thought to myself as I kept a fake smile.
He walked near me then looked at me, "What's wrong, babe?" He asked "Nothing.." I replied looking down "So, how was your trip to Cebu?" I asked "It was really good! There were so many nice and hospitable people there! Their culture is very unique. They have a lot of tribes there. Philippines is simple, but elegant. I love it there." He replied.
6 days later...
"YOU FCKING BTCH!!!!" Charlie shouted at me "I am the only one that you'll ever love!" He lowered his voice, came near me and grabbed my face "Charlie..." I said "What is it?" He asked stepping a little further "This is not you..." I replied "What do you mean?" He asked again "He's just a friend!! THE REAL CHARLIE DOESN'T FCKING CARE IF I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!!! HE ACTUALLY SUPPORTS ME!!!" I shouted standing up "So, tell me "BABE", are you really Charles Otto Puth Jr.?" I asked as he slapped me so damn hard and it stung.
Anna Kendrick's POV
I went to Charlie and Bebe's house to visit them. I opened the door and to my shock, I saw Charlie slap Bebe hard that she fell on the floor.
I ran quickly towards Bebe and helped her stand up "CHARLIE, WHAT THE FCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?" I shouted "Anna, that's not Charlie...this is not him..." she said as I got confused the hell out of my a$$ "What do you mean?" I asked as she grabbed my wrist and took her bags "Let's go. I'll explain it to you on the ride." She said as we left.
The last thing I heard before leaving was Charlie saying "Fine, Go!! Leave me!! But don't EVER come back!!" And also, "BE LESBIAN-LOVERS!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!!! FCKING LESBOS!!" So, Bebe replied with "The real Charlie is NOT Homophobic!" Then we left.
The first 20 minutes of the ride was quiet so I broke the silence "So, how did all of that happened?" I asked as Bebe explained everything to me.
It was about her meeting a new guy, becoming really close to him. Bebe never had a crush on this guy, but Charlie started making himself crazy and this sht happened. She also said that she had a strange feeling that the guy she was living with is not Charlie, but she somehow couldn't explain that feeling. It's ad if her conscience knew.
"Where are we going?" I asked "To Brooklyn. My house." She replied concentrating on the road "Wait, you wanna drive 2 days?!?!?!?" I shouted "Yes." She replied taking a sip from her coffee "You're insane!!!!" I shouted once again ad she laughed "Ok, laugh at me! I'm not the one risking my fcking brain!!" I said as she laughed again "So that's why Charlie likes you!" She said while grinning "Oh, my god, Bebe! You're tired, you need to rest!" I replied as we both laughed "But sseriously tho....do you still like Charlie?" She asked as I started to blush "Maybe... Are you mad? I'm such a btch!" I said "No, I'm not! It's just a crush!" She said as we turned on the radio and it started playing 'Still Into You by Paramore' and I could damn relate to it.

"Hmmm...I guess the radio knows what Anna Cooke Kendrick is feeling for my husband!" Bebe said while grinning at me "Oh, please kill me..." I said as she laughed.
Bebe and I sang to the song:

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together.
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better

It's not a walk in the park
To love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, Can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And, baby, even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)"

Author's Note:
I wanna thank Gillian for submitting the lyrics for 'Still Into You by Paramore'.
This while carpool karaoke (It's something similar to that, ok!) wouldn't have been possible, so, thank you! Lablab

The song got interrupted when Bebe's phone chimed "Lower the volume. Someone texted you, Bebe." I said as she lowered the volume of the radio "Who is it? Can you read it to me?" She asked as I stomped like a little kid "But I'm busy holding your coffee cup!!" I whined "Put the coffee cup on the cup holder then read the message to me!" She demanded "Can't we read it when we get to Brooklyn?" I requested "WE'RE FCKING STILL 2 DAYS AWAY FROM BROOKLYN!!! WHAT IF IT'S IMPORTANT?!" she shouted  "Okay, fine!" I sighed then read the text. I got shocked when I read it that it left my mouth opened, "Anna, what's wrong?" She asked "You were right..." I said "What?" She asked once more as she pulled over to the side of the road to prevent traffic.
I handed her the phone and she read it. Same reaction. Shocked.
Bebe's POV
Anna gave me my phone and when I read it, I wasn't really shocked, but when I read who texted me, I got shocked.
*text message*
???: Hey...I was wondering why you hadn't texted me in so long...what's up?
Me: Ch....Charlie...?
Charlie: Yeah? You seem to be frightened. Is everything ok?