Amnesia Love

Ed's POV
            I was outside talking to Jared and Margot when I heard Charlie scream inside the room.
            The four of us, including Taylor, went inside the room to see a crying Charlie.
            "What's wrong, Charlie?" I asked "She...She...." He said still crying "What's wrong? Tell us." I demanded "She...lost her memory. She doesn't remember any of this..." He said while taking a deep breathe and crying.
           Jared sat beside him and patted his back trying to calm him down.
           "I really don't know who you guys are...do tell..." Bebe said as Charlie looked at her and held her hand.
           "I'm Charles Otto Puth Jr. But you can call me Charlie..." he introduced himself while crying "I'm Taylor...I'm your best friend.." Taylor said and she also cried.
           All of us introduced ourselves to Bebe and she asked the most death-experiencing question ever, "Now I know who y'all are, but...Who am I?" We all got shocked and cried.
        Charlie stood still and took a deep breathe "*sigh*You're name is Bleta Rexha, but you're mostly called as Bebe Rexha or Bebe."
Charlie's POV
         It hurts so much knowing that the one you love...lost her memory...but like the saying: The mind forgets, but the heart doesn't...that's the only thing I'm holding on to.
2 Months later...
         Colin came inside the room to check up on Bebe, "I have a good news for you..." he said "What is it?" We all asked in unison "She may go back home, but she must continue her check up. I'll send a new personal doctor for her.." he said "YES!!!" They all shouted in unison, but I felt guilty for what happened between Colin, Bebe and I.
           Jared, Margot, Taylor and Ed left the room and me and Colin were left alone with Bebe.
            "Colin..." I called "Hey...sorry for the incident months ago...I...overreacted....I hope it doesn't bother you anymore...you can still be Bebe's personal doctor, if you want to..." I suggested "Thanks for this opportunity..I really need money now...and don't worry too much about it..I've moved on...I'm with someone else now..." He thanked and left the room.
            They went back to the room with a wheelchair to help take Bebe home(TAKE ME HOOOOMMEE!!!!😂😂).
            We put her in the wheelchair and started to walk "What's this?" She asked "That, my love, is a wheelchair." I replied as she looked at me "Wait, didn't you tell me that if someone that is not your relative calls you love...it means that, that person has a crush on you or is in love with you?" She asked as my heart began to beat fast and hard "Yeah, I did." I replied "Charlie, you still hadn't told her yet.." Jared whispered to me as I thought to myself for a while "Charlie, do you love me? Like love love me?" She asked as my heart began to beat faster and faster and harder and harder every second I stopped walking "I....I do...I love you very much. And if you knew how much it hurts to see you like this..." I said as I took a deep breathe "Well, to be honest...thank you so much for taking care of me and being there for me every second....I love you too." She said as she got up on her wheelchair and went near me "woah, sit down you need this!" I ordered "Well, baby boy, you need this more." She saud as she kissed my cheek.
           I stood there for seconds realizing what had just happened.
           My mouth began to drop and I shook and she sat down.
          "L-Let's go?" I requested as I continued to shake "Let's go!" Ed cheerfully shouted and they all laughed and said "Ayiieeee" altogether.
         We arrived at home and I put Bebe in her room and put her to sleep, but she stopped me "Wait, Charlie, I wanna sleep with you....Right beside you where I feel safer..." she said "Okay..." I agreed.
         I placed her in my room and I laid beside her and slept with her.
        At that moment all I could think about was when she said she loves me and when she kissed my cheek. I blushed.
       I kissed her forehead(ehem! lazycheek_bone😂😂) and went to sleep.