Epilogue

3 Years Later...
Bebe's POV

It's been three years since Charlie died and a lot has happened since then. First and foremost, Xyphen and Courtney got married nine months after Charlie's death and had a baby two years ago. It's a bouncing bada$$ (lol, from Iron Man 2) baby boy and his name is Christopher Robert Puth. As for Aubrey and Clifford, the two have been happily dating for three years now. Sean on the other hand, he broke up with his boyfriend last year. Zach-Sam and Zion graduated last year and Zion is dating this guy named Cory, while Zach-Sam seems to be quiet in regards to his dating life...

"*sigh*...and if you're asking me, I'm doing great!" I said to Charlie's grave while sitting on the grass, "*sob*...but I'd be better with you..." I started crying after that. Sean came near me when he saw me crying and sat down with me.

"Mom, I know you've been hurt a lot more than us when Dad had to leave, but let's stay strong for Dad. I know that's what he wants for us." He said and I wiped my tears away.

"We went on so many mishaps and adventures that I just can't believe that he's gone." I said and cried on Sean's shoulder.

~~~

We arrived safely at home and I was feeling empty as I recalled all the memories me and Charlie had.

I went near the piano, opened it and sat on the chair. I started to play familiar chords.

Em....D....G..........Em......G.....C

I started to sing the song as I got to the verse,

"I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow, again
Take me back to the night we met

I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met

And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met

When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you..."

My singing got cut off when someone else joined, "...Take me back to the night we met." He ended the song and I was left with a mouth open.

"Who taught him that?" I asked the father, "No one. Courtney and I have never heard of that song ever!" Xyphen replied.

"Then...how could he know that?" I asked again.

"Maybe he heard it from somewhere." Courtney said, "No, babe. He's never heard it before - I'm sure." Xyphen objected, "Who else in the family knows that song?" He asked.

"No one...except me and your...." I paused and my eyes widened. I went near Christopher Robert who sang the last line of the song and looked at him with wide eyes and asked, "Charlie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

AYYYYYOOOOOOO! So, as you can see, it's the very end of the story. I promise you, that this IS the last. I know, cliffhanger, right? But I want you guys to fantasize and comment what you think will happen.

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCHHH!

for supporting this story. I can't say so much, but you've already read it in the previous chapter. I'm honestly gonna miss writing on this story and having problems with writer's block 😂😂😂.

As I said in some previous author's note that I will be releasing another Charleta Fanfic. Maybe some day, but not now, I haven't really made a cover for it yet. It may or may not be a bit similar to NOBY. I don't know yet because I've already written 3 chapters in that story.

This is your 'No One But You' Author, Dionna Ysabel "Toastlet" Baliatan, OFFICIALLY signing off! Bye and I love you!