Sweeran: The Crossover

Charlie's POV
         Hours have passed since my bad dream. I told Ed Sheeran to come and visit Bebe and help her girlfriend, Taylor Swift calm down.
        Minutes after, Ed already arrived and he was greeted by a crying Taylor Swift, so he hugged her to help her calm down.
        He came near me and sat beside me "Dude, Man, Bro, it's been bad, hasn't it?" Ed asked "Yeah, thanks for coming here..." I said "No problem. If a friend of mine needs help and support, I'm NOT here. Just kidding! I'm always here! I just wanted to make you laugh! Don't take it personally, bro!" Ed replied "Thanks for trying..." I calmly said.
          "Charleston Puthington, I need to talk to you. ALONE." Ed requested "Okay.." I replied "TAYLOR, GET OUT!!!" Ed ordered "Yieesh! You don't have to shout! Just TELL me!" Taylor defended "Okay,Okay...babe, can you please go outside for a while. Charlie and I have to talk...Man-to-man." Ed politely asked "Okay, babe." Taylor replied and kissed Ed on the cheek.
             "What is it?" I asked "I've been wanting to ask Taylor to marry me, but I didn't really plan this out. I want it to be really special for her." Ed said "Of course I'll help you. And we'll make it EXTRA special." I replied "Thanks, bro! But, I want to do it when Bebe's awake." He requested "Sure, she's been waiting for this ever since!" I excitingly said.
                "Okay, so, the plan goes like this: I'm gonna pretend that Taylor doesn't exist, until she gets mad. You guys are gonna set up a place where I'm gonna propose to Taylor. When she gets mad, I'm gonna say sorry to her and take her out on a date. When we get there, I want you to sing my song 'Perfect' while playing the piano and I'm gonna ask her to dance. After we dance, I'm gonna tell her my reasons why I've been ignoring her and I'm gonna propose to her." Ed explained the plan.
              My eyes grew big "Dude, that plan is AWESOME!!! Ed, bro that plan is Perfect, for her!" I sang in the tune of 'Perfect' and Ed laughed.
             Taylor opened the door to take a little peak "What's happening?" She asked "Nothing," Ed replied "It's a man business!" I added with a deep tone "You guys are acting weird!" She said and closed the door.
             "What a gal!" I said cheerfully and Ed laughed.
             I looked at Bebe who was still in a comatose "*sigh* I just wonder when Bebe will wake up.." I said in a sad tone "Just wait, Charles. She'll wake up soon, and when she does, it's go time!" Ed said.
           "Charlie, have you ever known who the guy was?" He asked "What guy?" I asked "The guy who caused all this trouble." He replied "Well, no...but I will, for Bebe." I said as I went outside to talk to Taylor.
            "Hey, you can come in now." I said "Thank goodness! I was so alone out here!" She said as she grabbed the doorknob and I held her arm to stop her "Can I ask you a question?" I asked "Sure. What is it?" She asked "Well, do you know who caused all this mess to Bebe?" I asked "Yeah, actually. He's here. In the same hospital. He's also recovering from the injury." She replied "I don't know his name. It was something like, Grey. He rides an old blue motorcycle. He's pretty white if you ask me. You wanna visit him?" She added "Yeah." I answered I'm gonna tell Ed about this." She said "Go ahead." I said.
         After Taylor told Ed, we both quickly searched for 'The Guy'.
         We asked the nurse and said that he's also on the third floor in the room 10B.
         As soon as Taylor and I went to the exact same place that the nurse told us.
        I opened the door and was shocked to see that it was my former teacher from 6th grade, Daniel Grey G. Anderson.
        I went inside cuz he was awake in his bed. Alone.
        "Charlie..." he said "Sir...you remember me?" I asked "Wait...He's your teacher? Well, I'm not gonna interrupt anymore." Taylor said "Of course I remember you. You were the type of kid who's addicted to music, and now, you're a music maker yourself." He said "Well, how are you?" I asked and the whole interrogation started "I'm actually trying to recover." He answered "Where's your family?" I asked as he looked down and got a frown on his face "Well, they went out to buy some medicine and...well....my girlfriend...well...she...broke up with me cuz I didn't show up to our date last night cuz I had a motorcycle accident with a car...." he said sadly "I'm sorry to hear that...but do you know who you hit?" I asked with my voice raising "No..." he answered "Well...I know who..." I answered "Who? I really wanna say sorry for what I've done...I didn't mean it..." he asked as he looked in my eyes "The girl that I love; Bebe Rexha..." I said as I looked down and sighed "I'm so sorry for costing her life!!" He apologized "It's fine...you probably had a bad night yesterday, didn't you? We're fair and square.." I calmly said "You're pain is worse. I'm gonna pay for what I've done, but please don't send me to jail!! I really need this!!! I've got a job here!" He begged "Don't worry, I'm not gonna...I just wanted to know who caused all this...We're even..." I said as I walked out and saw his family come inside his room.
3 Months Later
          It's been three months and I still haven't moved on from the fact that my former teacher was the one who caused all this...but it was fine...I understand...
          I slept on a chair right beside Bebe's bed to watch over her.
          I woke up to see that Bebe was looking at me. I rubbed my eyes to see if it was a dream...and it wasn't so I hugged her and screamed.
         "Where am I?" She asked "You're in the hospital, but don't worry, you're gonna be alright once you get out of here." I excitingly said and she asked the most heartbreaking and most astonishing question I've ever heard "Who are you?" She asked as I cried nearly fainting.