Rival Part 2

Charlie's POV
I tried winning Bebe back, but she was so attracted to Tray. I tried asking her out on a date in multiple occasions, but she chose to ignore me and go out with Tray, until I knew about him.
I was sitting on my chair when Jared came from behind me and scared me "CHARLIE YOU'RE A B*TCH" he quickly shouted "WHAT THE F*CK!?!?!?" I shouted in surprise "I heard what you said even though it was too quick!!" I added "Oh, where's Bebe?" He asked "Oh, she's out with her old friend Tray. She's been out for a week now.." I replied "Tray what? What's his surname?" He asked "Well, his actual is Trevor McCain according to Bleta Rexha." I said firmly "You mean, Trevor Leto McCain? Dude, he's my cousin!! He has a wife and she's pregnant." He said as my eyes grew big "I need to tell Bebe..." I said and grabbed my jacket then left with Jared.
We arrived there at 9am to see Tray and Bebe...making out. We sat down on a bench nearby "Dude, I don't wanna offend you or anything...but, I think you should break up with her. She's wounding your heart terribly!" Jared said "I just can't let go of her...but, if she really love Tray, I'm willing to let her go...I can't force her to love me..." I softly said as a tear rolled down eye "I don't know how much you love Bebe, but I do know that you don't let go easily and that you'd rather hurt yourself rather than to hurt Bebe or see Bebe suffer." he said "I don't even know how much I love Bebe, but I do know that, I love her more than I'm showing her...and she knows that." I said as I started to cry.
Bebe noticed that I was there so she went near me. I stood up "Charlie, I'm so sorry for what you saw. I swear, it's not what it seems!" She tried to explain, but it only got things worse "Bebe....if you love Tray more than me...just tell me...don't leave me desperate..." I said as she hugged me "Choose one, Bleta..." I demanded as I pushed her away "Charlie, I tried to push him away! But he---" She tried to explain again, but I cut her off "Let's play a game...Would you rather spend the rest of your life with a man who has a wife who's pregnant or with your fiance?" I asked crying "Charlie...what do you mean?" She asked "I'm saying that Trevor McCain is married and is gonna have a child soon! YOU'RE JUST HIS MISTRESS!!" I shouted uncontrollably as in the exact timing, Trevor's wife came.
Bebe went to Trevor, but I grabbed her hand "Bebe, listen to me, whatever happens, I just want you to know I'm here....I won't leave you...I prefer hurting myself rather than hurting you, or even seeing you suffer..." I calmly said as I let go of her hand and let her go to Tray for whatever reason.
I sat back down to Jared "You're letting go of her officially?" He asked "No, I can tell she still loves me and I love her so bad...I can't and I don't want to let go of her. I'll only let go when she doesn't love me anymore..."I said as I cracked up a plan "I'm gonna go to them." I said as I went to Bebe, Tray and his pregnant wife.
Jared's POV
My brother, Shannon came near me and sat beside me "Charlie's too naive. He's such a fool!!" He said as I got pissed "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!" I shouted "You don't know how much Charlie loves Bebe!! Charlie, himself doesn't even know how much he loves Bebe, but he believes that he loves Bebe more than he thinks he loves her!!! STOP JUDGING LIKE YOU KNOW HIM WELL!! STOP JUDGING LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND HIS PAIN!!!" I shouted as I started to cry "Jared, calm down! You're overreacting! We may not understand Charlie's pain, but, you seem to carry it by looks of your face!" He said pointing to me and giggling a bit "I'm sorry I was way too judgy...I didn't mean to." He apologized "It's fine, just don't do it again." I forgave him and wiped out my tears.
Charlie's POV
"Trevor..." I called him "Charlie..." he said as his wife looked at Bebe "Bebe..." she said as I looked at Tray's wife "Y-youuu...b*tch. Who the hell are you?" I asked a bit rude "I'm Vanessa McCain. Trevor's wife." She introduced as Bebe started to cry so I gave her a hug and pat her back "If Bebe really loves you, I would always be ready to let go of her to love you. All I want is to see her happy, even with another man...Why'd you make her hope for nothing?" I asked "I, uhhh, I didn't want all this to happen..." He said "But it already did." I said "Do you know about this?" I asked looking at Vanessa "Yes." She replied looking down and holding her belly "What was your main intention from Bebe?!" I asked raising my voice "Charlie..." Trevor called "Our main intention from Bebe was to get money from her. We were about to grief her, but then you came.." She said getting angry "Oh, so it's my fault now? Remember, I'm not the criminal here!" I shouted "We were running out of money cuz of company grief. We had no other choice." Trevor tried to explain, but I punched him and walked out.
Bebe went to chase me and grabbed my hand "WHAT?!?!" I shouted "Charlie, I'm sorry..." she apologized and cried "I gave you freedom....to do ANYTHING you want!! And you abused it!!! All I ever asked for is a girl that I would marry, have a family with and DIE WITH...but where the hell is she?!?!?!" I shouted once again as Bebe pleaded and begged me to not leave "I take pity on you...just cuz you're free, doesn't mean you get to hurt as much people you want to." I said lowering my voice and riding the car and leaving Bebe crying on the floor.
I quickly booked for a flight in the afternoon to get away from all the bad things that had been happening to me recently.
My flight was at 1pm, so I had to prepare and get ready. I'll be eating lunch at my plane since I'm in such hurry.
I left a note on the table for Bebe so she knew where I was and so that she didn't have to get worried about me. I assume that she'll go to my location, so I'll just wait there.
Since it was already 12:30pm, I went to the airport and aboard the plane at 1:03pm.
Bebe's POV
I went to our apartment to see Charlie's clothes gone(numb me down to the core😁😂😂). I looked for him everywhere, but he wasn't there. All I found was a note laying on the table. It wrote: 7pm...60 N Venice Blvd, Venice, California 90291, USA Jared came near me "Where is that?" He asked "It's James' Beach. It's where he asked me to be his girlfriend." I said getting a hint to what he wanted me to do.
We looked for more clues, exactly like in Scooby-Doo "I feel like I'm Daphne Blake in Scooby-Doo searching for clues!" I joked "And I feel like I'm Shaggy! If I'm Shaggy Rogers, Margot's my Velma Dinkley, and if you're Daphne Blake, then Charlie's your Fred Chiles/Jones Jr.!" He joked also.
I opened the fridge to look for food and I saw another hint. It was a note. Jared came near me "Like, what's that, Daph?" He asked impersonating Shaggy as I laughed "Its a clue! It says Under The Bed." I said "Like, maybe, he like, left another clue there!" Jared said STILL impersonating Shaggy "Yeah, I know, Shaggy!" I said as we went to my room and looked under the bed and saw some tickets for a plane all the way to L.A.
It was scheduled today at 3:15pm, at American 135, so I prepared. There was only one ticket for me, so Jared had to stay. He gave me the pout-mouth and the puppy eyes. It made me gag.
2:30 pm
I was ready to go so I already went there and arrived at 3pm due to a heavy traffic.
The plane took off at exactly 3:15 and arrived at L.A. at 6:45.
I quickly went to the restaurant where Charlie asked me to be his girlfriend.
When I arrived there, I expected him to be inside the restaurant, but the when I asked the waiters to where he was, they said that he's at the beach, so I ran there.
He was just standing there singing to his song 'Somebody Told Me'.
"Somebody told me that you got another love that you've been giving to, can't believe I believed you, you were My girl. Somebody saw you with him, now tryna tell me that he's only a friend, can't believe I believed that you were my girl. Somebody told me, and that somebody is Jared Joseph Leto." He sang and stopped. I hugged him after that and he hugged me back "I'm sorry...I promise it won't happen again!!" I apologized "It wasn't your fault. Well, it kinda was...but I forgive you because I love you, remember that." He said as he let go of me and faced the beach once more "Do you remember this place? This is where I asked you to be my girlfriend. This is where I knew that I was gonna marry the woman that I truly love." He said then looked at me and kissed me.
After we kissed, he looked at me directly in the eye "I don't want the whole Tray thing to happen again..." He said "Shut up." I demanded and kissed him again.