The Making of F.F.F.

Bebe's POV
               "Gerald, let's start making the song now!" I said to Gerald "Sure...I mean that's what i came for, right?" He replied.
               We started finishing the song and after writing it, we prepared to record it.
              "Does this beat sound good?" He asked "No....It sounds AWESOME!!!" I replied.
              We both recorded the song and perfected it.
              He slept over at my place since it was already 1 in the morning when we finished the song.
             We uploaded the song when we woke up.
             Then we let it lay for a couple of weeks and made the official video.
             When we uploaded the video, I saw it go loud!!!
            It was placing in the YouTube top trends!!! Me and Gerald went crazy!!!!!
Charlie's POV
           I heard Bebe's new song called F.F.F. at first, I thought it meant F*CK F*CK F*CK which would explain Bebe's anger at me.
           But, I heard something different....I felt like I'm the one to blame for the incident....
           "*sigh* I should have understood the whole thing or told her how I felt or act like a real friend with no feelings....but something else came out of my mind...And I blame myself for it...." I said to myself.
G-Eazy's POV
            DAMN. Bebe's a great singer! I can't wait for what sits for our next colabs in the future....
            "Hey, yo, Bebe! I talked to Charlie....he said that you were supposed to be taken care by him cuz you and your boyfriend guys got into a fight....and you guys also got into a fight....How bad is it?" I asked.
            She suddenly cried and sat down on her bed. I sat beside her and patted her back.
            "It's just....I made out with my private doctor and he saw it. He didn't handle it very well." She said as she continued to cry.
            "Don't cry...I'm here....Look, I've got a plan to help you guys fix this problem..." I told her as she looked in my eyes and stopped crying.
            "What is it?" She asked "You need to go to him and say sorry and just don't let that happen again...." I replied "That's better than nothing....thanks..." she said as she hugged me.
            I went back home to rest. It's been a long tiring day....I need some rest...I thought to myself as I laid on my bed and fell asleep.
Bebe's POV
             I really needed some advice from a good friend. Thank God there's Gerald!
             I packed my things and went to sleep ASAP.
             I woke up in the morning, took a shower, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and took a cab to Charlie's place.
             A few minutes after and i finally arrived.
             I called his name but no one answered.
             I went inside the living room and saw no one there.
             I checked his room, then I saw him sleeping snugly on his bed.
             He looks so cute when he sleeps.
             I put my things in my room and went back to Charlie's room to wait for him to wake up.
            A few minutes later, I sat down on the floor and he woke up.
           "Bebe?" He called my name "Charlie...you're awake!" I said as I stood up.
         He got out of his bed and ran towards me then hugged me tightly.
         "Bebe, you're fine! I got so f*cking worried!!! But then I saw you upload a song....Was that about me?" He asked letting go of me and looked deep in my eyes.
         "Ummm....a little bit...but it was mostly about the few amount of people I can trust here in L.A." I explained.
        "It's fine, don't worry about it. I WAS really overreacting back then...Sorry about that..." he said looking down.
        "It's fine...I also made a mistake...I'm sorry for that, also..." I uttered as I hugged him.