Pillow: The Night We Met

Bebe's POV
I kept listening to my song 'Pillow' cuz at the time, it was the song that I could relate to mostly.
I woke up with my hands on the pillow next to me where Charlie is supposed to be sleeping "I just gotta feel you here right next to me..." I whispered to myself as a tear rolled down my eyes. I wiped it off, got up, brushed my teeth, bathed, dressed up and ate breakfast. Bear was waiting for me in the dining room wagging her tail asking for food "Good morning, Bear! Sorry if mommy got up late. I was just crying about daddy again. I'm sorry." I apologized as Bear made a sound(the sound when a dog is crying or sad) and went near me so I hugged her as I cried "I know I say that I'm fine, but I'm losing my mind." I said to myself again and wiped out my tears then fed Bear.
Charlie's POV
I grabbed my phone and my speaker then listened to 'The Night We Met by Lord Huron' and sat on the corner of the room thinking of Bebe "I am not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt. I've been searching for a trail to follow again. Oh, take me back to the night we met. And then I can tell myself what the hell I'm supposed to do. And then I can tell myself — not a ride along with you. I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you — Take me back to the night we met. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you. Oh, take me back to the night we met. When the night was full of terror, and your eyes was filled with tears. When you had not touched me yet. Oh, take me back to the night we met. I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you — take me back to the night we met. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you. Take me back to the night we met...." I sang and cried as Jared came inside my room "Dude, what the hell are you playing on your speaker? It sounds like and old man's song to prom!" He said "Call me an old man — I'm doing what makes me, me!" I replied as he saw me crying then his face went serious and he came near me "Dude, you're crying — What's wrong?" He asked as he sat beside me "Is it Katie? What'd she do to you? She cheated on you, didn't she?" He asked "What's worth asking if you're already answering your questions? Why would I even cry about that! I knew from the start that Katie was cheating on me!" I replied "Charlie...is it Bebe?" He asked again "Hell, yeah, I love her." I said as I continued to cry "I wish I could go back to the days and not f*ck things up again!" I added "What happened is done — there's no turning back — not anymore. So, if you really love Bebe, then you gotta prove to her that you do!" He said as I hatched up a plan.
I stood up, wiped my tears and wore my leather jacket "Charles, where are you going and what are you doing?" He asked "I'm dressing up, so I can go to Bebe's house *sighs and sobs* and prove to her that I still love her — even if it kills me." I said with a tough tone and left "Hope this works out well." Jared said "Thanks. Now, let's go!" I said as he got confused "Go where? With you? Nah, I'm fine — I got a lot of work to do and--" Jared was explaining and I cut him off "Wait. Did I say you were gonna come? I said go, leave, so I can lock the door!" I explained "Oh, sorry. It's just, you said "Let's" sooo..." he tried to explain as I got pissed off and left.
I arrived at Bebe's house to see her outside in her front lawn. I parked my car and stopped her "Bebe! Bebe, wait! I need to talk to you!" I shouted running towards her "Charlie...wait, have you been crying?" She asked pointing at my eyes "I have been crying...about you. But, that isn't the reason I came. I came here to tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was so stupid to slam the door on you. I shouldn't have. I'll say sorry a billion times if I have to....I just want you to know I love you." I said while crying "Charlie...you don't have to be or say sorry. It's my fault — I hurt you and I didn't---" she replied as she started to cry as well said and cut her off "But I didn't have to hurt you back. Hell, yeah, I got broken, but it doesn't mean that I should hurt you...I'm sorry..." I said as I hugged her and she hugged me back "We're both sorry...I just got one request..." she said as we both wiped our tears "What is it?" I asked "...can we start over again?" She requested as my heart shattered "Like...friends?" I asked "Yeah." She replied as everything went silent I want us to be more than friends...what if someone comes to her life and she falls for him? I wouldn't be able to prevent it from happening. But I'll take what I can get...I thought to myself "You wanna go out tomorrow at 3pm on James'?" I asked "Sure. Why? You're gonna ask me to be your girlfriend again?" She replied asking while smiling That damn smile...I thought to myself "No, as....f...f-freinds.." I replied stuttering "Well, I guess I'll see you then!" She said as she went inside and I went back to my house with a big smile on my face. I can't wait for tomorrow!