Vegas Crime

1 year later...
Charlie's POV

"Bye." She said as she took her bag.

"Mkay, bye." I replied "Wait, where are you off to?" I asked her.

"Off to tour. Babe, I'll be gone for 3 months. Take care of our children, ok?" She asked as I stood up in shock.

"ALL FIVE?!?!?!" I asked.

"Well, you wanted five! So..." She back-fired.

"AND YOU WANTED TEN!!!!!" I shouted reminding her.

"Oh, yeah." She realized "Well, I should go. By, babe!" She said as she pecked my lips and left.

I followed her to the driveway to say goodbye and our children were there and saying their goodbyes.

"Stay safe ok?" I asked as she nod, "Oh, and no alcoholic beverages! I'm the boss now!" I joked as we both laughed.

"Alright, fine!" She said then left.

"Kiss our children goodbye." I demanded as she stopped and then kissed our children.

"Hey, what about me?" I asked with a teasing tone and she whined and went near me and pecked my lips, "Take care." I said and she left.

Bebe's POV
3 months later...

I went home after three months of touring and just outside the house, I could hear giggles and screams.

"What the hell is going on in there?" I asked myself as I opened the door. I was shocked to see the house a mess and Charlie on the floor and exhausted.

Charlie's POV
A couple minutes earlier...

"Alright, kids! Enough playing — Mommy's gonna be home in any minute now. Let's put the toys back in their places, alright?" I said as the kids pouted.

"Daddy, just on more round, pleeeaaassssseeee?!?!" They begged and begged until Aubrey clung onto my back and started to fiddle with my hair, "A little hairstyle for Daddy's fluffy hair!" She said and giggled.

"Get off me!" I shouted as we went outside the room trying to take her off me, "Please, Aubrey!" I begged as she climbed off me.

"Better!" She said as I took the mess off my hair.

"You kids do know how to kill a father!" I joked as I took a step backwards. I accidentally stepped on Xyphen's toy car and slipped. I fell from the stairs rolling like a bag of marbles that fell out from its container. And there, my wife stood before me and found me laying on the ground feeling exhausted.

The kids rushed to her jumping over me "I'm never gonna grow taller!" I joked as I sighed.

"You OK?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Well, what do you think, woman?" I questioned her standing up and walking towards her "I don't want ten children..." I said, still tired, and then collapsed to the floor.

~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~

I was watching MTV Asks: Bebe Rexha with Jared at my office when Beca asked Bebe...

"How do you see yourself in 20 years?"

"In a house with my TEN children and 20 dogs." Bebe replied.

10...offspring???? I thought.

"Dude, your waman(Sub to pewds) wants 10 kids!" Jared teased while patting my shoulder, "Imagine all the fun you two will be having!" He added with a wink.