Sinister Slaughter

====================================
A/N:
1.58k views, that's what you guys gave me. Thank you so much! I honestly don't think I deserve this. You guys gave me that, while I gave you....this. A month or two of not updating.

To be honest with all of you, I've been out of myself. I don't know why, but I've been zoning out on my social life and everything else. I haven't been myself lately. I've been changing. I don't know if it's good or bad, or...just part of life.

Last night I thought, I have a lot of different faces. I show a different face in front of my cousins, family, friends, and with you guys. And it made me ask...who really am I? To be honest, I'm the person you'll never be able to just figure out easily. And I might not let you figure me out. Only I can know who I am. I only show my true skin when I'm home alone. Like, totally alone. Or at least...that's Who I think is me. Now, I know all this is none of your concern, but I feel like there's something wrong inside of me at some times of the day, though I can't figure out what. Maybe I'm just sad about the Endgame, or it's just this thing I really can't point out to. It's something you won't understand.

So, sorry if I ghosted out on this whole thing. I had a huge writer's block and I also have these big "projects" (if that's even fitting to say) that only one out of two is gonna be publicized. So, I hope you enjoy the last few chapters of NOBY, because, we're in the endgame.

Note:
Phase 1
Chapter 1 - 10

Phase 2
Chapter 11 - 23

Phase 3
Chapter 24 - 30

Phase 4
Chapter 31 - 43

Phase 5
Chapter 44 - 50

Phase 6
Chapter 51 - 57

Phase 7
Chapter 58 - 83

Final Phase/Final Seven
Chapter 84 - 90

Thank you so much for everything, and, I love you 3,000
====================================

Taylor's POV

"Come on, Mom!" Courtney yelled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to the car.

"Coming, sweetie!" I said as we stopped in front of the car.

"Let's go to Uncle Charlie and Aunt Bebe's house!!!" Clifford said.

"What for?" I asked.

"They said that there will be food because there is a little gathering." They explained.

"Oh, right! I remember now!" I said as we hopped on the car and drove to their house.

***

We arrived and all our friends were already there so we greeted them.

"What's all this gathering for?" I asked Charlie.

"It's been long since we've all had a gather-up." He replied.

"We're actually gonna go elsewhere. Our house is just the meeting place so we all go to that particular place altogether." Bebe said.

"So, if we're gonna bond - who'll watch the kids?" Margot asked as Fred and Daphne went downstairs.

"We will!" They said in unison.

"Okay." Jared said, "So, are we gonna go now?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go." We all replied.