One Happy Family

Author's Note:
Ok, so, I did promise that I will show you that picture of Bebe Rexha on my comment on the previous chapter (My comment on my other account @TaleofLoski) so, without further ado... here it is:

Now that that's all out of the way, let's get back to the story!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bebe's POVEverything has been working out well, not until one question was asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bebe's POV
Everything has been working out well, not until one question was asked...

"Mommy, do you really love daddy or are you doing this for me?" My son asked as it got me confused and thinking once again after a while. It made my feelings more complicated. It made my stomach feel different as if its acid was burning my internal organs.

"I d---"

***

"Hey, you wanna go to Baskin Robins?" Charlie asked as Xyphen ran towards him and hugged him. My husband finally came home after work.

"Hey, Charles!" I greeted as I gave him a hug, "Hey, Bee!" He greeted back "So, how's work?" I asked.

"Fine." He sighed "But stressful..." he added as he took his coat off and sat on the couch.

"Daddy, did you buy me a toy?" Xyphen asked as Charlie pat his lap signaling him to sit on it. Xyphen followed.

"No."  he replied "But I did buy some food!" he added as I smiled.

"FOOD?!" I asked as I came charging towards him and he pulled something out of his pocklet "GIMMEEE!!!!" I yelled as I grabbed the thing he was holding.

"HEY, THAT'S  MY PHONE!!!!" he shouted "YOU WANNA EAT MY PHONE?!?!" he asked yelling. as I realized I was biting his phone. I spit it out quickly.

"Oh, sht!" I yelled as Charlie covered Xyphen's ears.

"We already have a child and you dare curse?!" he asked as he uncovered his ears.

"Sorry..." I pouted.

"Can I have my phone back?" he asked as I slowly walked towards him.

"You see...there might be a problemmm...." I said as he took his phone and his expression went from weirded out to 'I'M SO FCKING MAD AT YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!?' face.

Charlie's POV
I took my phone from Bebe and when I saw it...it had so many cracks everywhere. My eyes grew big, "YOU BROKE IT!!!!!" I shouted.

"Well, myabe it's just the screen protector! Maybe the LCD still works well and it's not damaged!!" she tried to explain, but when I opened it, the LCD was broken and half the screen was black but I could still tap it and it would work.

"THE LCD IS BROKEN!!!!" I shouted (lol this is what my phone looks like now LMFAO).

"Sht, I'll buy you a new one!" she offered.

"WE HAVE A CHILD!!!" I shouted as she covered her mouth.

"Mommy, Daddy, what does sht mean?" Xyphen asked. I looked at Bebe with a 'What have you done? you scarred our child! YOU TAUGHT HIM HOW TO CURSE!!! HE'S JUST THREE!!!' face.

"Uhhh...*__* Xyphen...that's just an expression when you're mad!" I tried to keep calm.

"Ok, then, I'm gonna say sht every time I'm mad!" he said happiy.

"No, baby! That's a baaaddd word! That's a VERRRYYY bad word!" Bebe further explained.

"Ok...then why did you say it, then?" he asked. Damn that kid is smart......sometimes...

"Only adults can say that!" I replied.

"Oh...ok..." he agreed as an awkward silence came and Bebe and I just looked at each other like: *__*

***

Bebe and I were sleeping snugly on our bed when all of a sudden, something jumped on our bed.

"AHHHH SOMETHING HIT MY CHEST LIKE REALLY HARD!!!!" I shouted as I saw what it was...or should I say WHO?

"Wha--XYPHEN?!" I shoutingly yelled (lol) as Bebe woke up.

"What the f--Shut the f--Xyphen?!" She shouted ALMOST cursing.

"THIS GONNA BE OUR ONE HAPPY FAMILY MORNING ROUTINE!!!" Xyphen shouted as he laid in the middle of Bebe and I "Every morning, I'll jump on your bed and lay in the middle!" He added.

"What like...when will this end?"  I asked as he giggled.

"Every morning..." he replied "FOREVER!" He said in a maniac tone.

Bebe and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

I guess we're just stuck to being a family of three....😶

A couple minutes later, the doorbell rang which meant that someone is here.

"Hey, baby, can you so us a favor and answer the door while mommy and daddy change clothes?" I asked as he nodded and ran downstairs.

"KUYA CLIFF AND ATE COURT!!!" he shouted as Bebe and I looked at each other.

"Taylor and Ed are here." I said.

"What the fck are they doing here?" she asked.

"Don't know.." I replied.

After changing clothes, we went downstairs and greeted them.

"Hey, guys!" Bebe greeted as she hugged Taylor and Ed.

"Long time, no see!" I said as I gave them each a chest bump, but I hit Taylor weaker because...yo...you know.

"So, how's it been for the both of you?" Taylor asked as they both sat on the couch while the kids played outside.

"We're fine, really. we've moved on from the past and we are now starting fresh." Bebe replied.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked as I sat in front of them.

"Well, the twins' birthday is gettin near, and I want you guys to be there." Ed said as he handed us an invitation for the party.

"You do know that their birtday is in 3 months and that's still far away?" I asked as I winked for no reason.

"Yeah. It's true." Bebe agreed "Today is July 21 and the birthday is on December 23rd." she added.

"Kasi nga, advance kaming mag-isip!" The two said in unison.

"Alrigth, we'll be there." Bebe and I said in unison.

"Bring you gifts, ninong and ninang!" Taylor said as she took her bag and left with Ed and the kids.

"Geez, it's hard to be a godfather of twins!" I said then sighed and laid back.

"You said it!" Jared said and appeared behind the couch.

"AAHHH!!!!!" I shouted "HOMELESS OLD DUDE!!!!" I shouted.

***

Another morning, another Xyphen jumping on our bed...

Xyphen and Bebe cuddled right beside me as I covered myself with the blanket.

"*sigh* I hate this 'One Happy Family Routine'!" I shouted as Bebe and Xyphen laughed.