The Impossible

Bebe's POV
I was still there crying in front of Charlie when mom and dad came inside the morgue "Sorry, sweetie" Mom and dad said in unison "Sorry for what? It wasn't your fault that Charlie's dead..." I asked still crying "we're sorry for being late..." Dad cleared up what he and mom said "You're forgiven..." I forgave them and continued crying.
Dad went to the corner to talk to mom and Jared, Margot, Ed and Taylor came inside the room "Oh, no..." Jared said as he came near Charlie and started to cry and the same thing happened to everyone else.
Flamur's POV
"Bukie...I really wanna help our daughter get over this..." I told Bukie "All of us wants to. But, all we can do for now is support her..." Bukie replied "No, no. I've got a different idea." I said as she looked at me "What is it?" She asked curiously "We need to get Bebe a new boyfriend!" I suggested snapping my fingers "Well, that could be the best distraction! Let's do it!" She agreed "Charlie's different..." Bebe randomly said "What?" Bukie asked "Charlie's perfect...there's no other man that's better than him..." she repeated "Bebe..." I called her "MOM, DAD!!! WOULD YOU JUST PLEASE LET ME BE?!?!?!" Bebe angrily asked as she looked at us "What do you mean, sweetheart?" I asked "Don't you sweetheart me!! You think I can't hear your conversation?!?! I LOVE CHARLIE!!! AND THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD MAKE ME REPLACE HIM!!! NOTHING!!!" She shouted "Bebe...you know sometimes, you need a distraction to move on..." Mom explained "NO!! I LOVE CHARLIE!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!" I refused and walked out the room
Jared's POV
"Sorry for my daughter's behaviour.." Bebe's dad, Flamur, apologized "It's not her behavior...You don't know how much Bebe loves Charlie...They were like a match made in heaven..." I told them "Charlie's way too young for my daughter!" Bebe's mom defended "Even if Charlie IS way too you for her, he acts older than Bebe." I said "Charlie takes care of her more than himself...He'd get fired from job just for her, he's willing(ehem!WILLIENG😂😂) to do anything for her!" Ed added "He sacrificed his life just for Bebe!" Taylor then added "And now you're judging him because he's younger than Bebe?!?! Didn't you forget, age doesn't matter; if you love someone, you won't judge!!" Margot lastly added. They went outside the room and I guess they chased Bebe.
Bebe's POV
I was gonna get inside the taxi🚕 when dad grabbed my arm "LET GO OF ME, DAD!!" I shouted "Bebe, you don't have to do this!!!" He shouted back "Where are you going, Bebe?!" Mom asked "Somewhere I'll be alone!" I said as dad let go of me and I went inside the taxi and told the driver to go to the airport "Where are you headed?" The driver asked "To Dionna National Airport." I replied as he started to drive me there.
I looked at the window behind me to see mom and dad just standing there and looking at the taxi I'm in.
Bukie's POV
"Why did you let her go?!" I angrily asked my husband "She's right...she needs some time alone..." he explained "What?" I asked with confusion "A lot of crazy things happened to her today...she just need some rest..." he explained again "For how long?" I asked "Until she's fine again...just wait, Bukie." He replied.
Bebe's POV
I still rode the plane to Paris, but I was alone. Before the plane took off, I called Jared and told him that I was leaving.
*Phone Rings*
Jared: Bebe?
Bebe: Hey, Jared. I just wanna tell you that I'm gonna go to Paris to get away. I really need to be alone for a while...I hope you understand...
Jared: But, What about Charlie?
Bebe: Don't worry, I won't be gone for long...I just wanna be left alone...
Jared: For how long exactly?
Bebe: Don't know...bye
*hangs up* *end of call*
I put down my phone and plugged in my Beats(😉😉) by Dr. Dre Headphones and ignored everything that's on my mind.
When I got bored listening to music, I opened the tv to see the news.
*news intro*
"Breaking news. Today, the incredible singer/songwriter, Charlie Puth, just passed away earlier in the afternoon. The cause of his death is a car accident as we can see on the video caught by Jared Leto. He was hit by a car running 100kph trying to save his rumored girlfriend, Bebe Rexha. The singer was known for his hit songs 'See You Again' with Wiz Khalifa, 'One Call Away', 'Marvin Gaye' featuring Meghan Trainor, 'We don't Talk Anymore' featu--" the anchor said as I turned off the T.V. and started to remember Charlie.
~~flashback~~
"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" I shouted as a man behind the group of men attacking me suddenly started punching them and beating them up one-by-one.
"Thank you so much!" I said to the man as I hugged him "No problem!" He replied.
Wait...I know that voice....It sounds like....I thought to myself as I let go of him.
"The name's Charlie...Charlie Puth!" He introduced himself.
OMG!! THIS IS THE LEGENDARY CHARLIE PUTH!! I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD GREAT COMBAT SKILLS!!! I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE!!! I thought to myself.
~~end of flashback~~
The more I remembered about Charlie, the more tears ran down my face.
Margot's POV
"Baby we're gonna go out to buy some food, wanna come?" Jared asked me as I woke ip from my deep slumber "No, thank you. I wanna stay here and remember all the things Charlie did for all of us." I replied "Ok. If you need me, just call me." Jared said as he left.
I put my head down on Charlie's body and then suddenly he stood up and started breathing deeply....as if he can't breathe "HOLY SH*T CHARLIE, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" I shouted "I-I am?" He asked breathing normally "OH MY, GOD!! I NEED TO TELL JARED NOW!!!" I shouted again "Excuse me, ummm...Who's Charlie? Who's Jared? And...whou are you?" Charlie asked as my eyes grew big "Charlie, you MUST be joking!  Tell me!!" I said as he started to examine the room and standing from his bed "I'm not joking..." he replied "Oh, no." I said as the door opened and Jared, Ed and Taylor came in the room.
Jared dropped the box of pizza he bought and was left with his mouth open "Charlie? You-you're ALIVE?!?!? OH, CHARLIE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!!!" Jared said as Him and Ed hugged him "You must be Jared that girl was.talking about, but still, who am I?" He asked again.
After the whole 'Charlie, you forgot' scene we finally told him about himself.
"That's your girlfriend! Bebe Rexha." Taylor said holding a picture of Bebe "If she's my girlfriend, where is she?" He asked "She's in Paris, and she's very depressed and wounded by what happened to you." Ed replied "She needs some time alone..." Jared added. Charlie stood up and looked through the window "I wanna go home." He said "We'll take you there. I'll drive!" Ed volunteered to drive "No, I am." Charlie said running outside and downstairs and into his car on the driver's seat "Charlie, are you crazy?! You don't know how to drive!!!" We all shouted in unison "Yes, I do! Now hop on in!" He said as we followed. He drove like a natural pro. I was impressed.
Charlie's POV
We all arrived at my house, and shockingly, I knew the directions. It's like my memory is getting back together! Awesome!
I looked around my house and it was full of pictures of me and Bebe "I wanna find her." I said pointing at a picture of Bebe "Well, then, let's go to Paris!" Jared excitingly said as we all packed our things.
Our FLIGHT was tomorrow at 8am, so we had to wake up early.
After sleep...
It's 4 am and we are already getting ready. Jared called my driver Nathan Stockholm at 6:50 am to go and pick us up. The driver arrived at 7:15 am and we were about to leave, until Jared stopped me "Wait, Charlie, I want you to wear this cap and shades, it'll help your disguise. We don't want people to start freaking out because Charlie Puth is alive, do we?" Jared said as I followed his orders and we all left.
We arrived at the airport at 7:45 am and we quickly went inside. Jared and Margot talked to the girl in the counter so we could continue our game called 'Finding Bebe'.
Jared and Margot came back "You guys ready to go?" Margot asked "HELL YEAH!" The rest of us replied in unison "Oh, and Charlie, by the way, we hid your real name. Your fake name is 'Christopher Kevin Cordon'. Do you like it?" Jared asked "🎵I don't like it, I love it, love it, love it.🎶" I replied singing.
We went to buy our selves some snacks and drinks. I bought myself some Cheetos, Lays, and a couple cans of Coca-Cola, while Margot bought a bottle of whiskey, tequila and two bottles of Chamdor "You're really staying true to yourself. You're alcoholic." Ed said "B*TCH" I added and we all laughed "Yep, still the same Char--Kevin we all know, oops!" Jared said almost saying my real name "Don't you dare!" I said "Calling Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Ed SSheeran Taylor Swift and Christopher Kevin Cordon. You are now available to aboard the Puth Private Airplane. Enjoy!" The girl on the counter announced as we went outside to see my plane waiting there for me. The pilots' name were Leonard Kennedy and Joseph Khan. The airplane's✈ color was mostly black and a stripe of red.
We went inside it and it was HUGE. It had the class one passengers' seat and behind it is a door. Behind the door, is an awesome, huge living room. It had a huge FLAT screen T.V., Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Switch, Play Station 3, a huge comfy sofa, a glass table and a door to my awesome room. It also had a studio always ready to record new songs.
I walked around the room with my mouth open "I am really, really, really rich!" I said "Good thing you know that!" Jared said.
The airplane took off around 8:15 in the morning and we drank and ate all we bought "So, what do you guys thunk should be our plan in finding Bebe?" I asked "Why don't we call her?" Ed suggested "I wanna surprise her, plus I've been calling her for about half an jour and she's not answering." I said "Well, I think we should just find her. Let's start with the Eiffel Tower." Margot suggested "Good work, Margot! See, Ed, you learn something new every day!" I joked "Shut up, you f*cking a**h*le!" Ed cussed at me and threw am empty bag of chips at me and we all laughed.
We arrived at Paris and it was time to start the game...FINDING BEBE, but first we had to eat dinner since it was already 7:30 pm.
We went to a fancy hotel and ate dinner there. We ordered our foods and when it came, we started to eat "Umm, guys...how do you eat?" I asked "Here's how you eat: grab your spoon and fork and you--" Margot said as I cut her off "*laughs* I was joking! Of course I know how to eat!" I said while laughing "You a**h*le!!! You are one sick bastard!" Margot said and she started to laugh as well "I could use this as a sick joke!!" I maniacally laughed.