I'm A Mess

Charlie's POV
"🎶Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can't do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do you no harm And I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can't do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love can't do me no harm And I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, well I got you Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would So good, so good, 'cause I got you So good, so good, 'cause I got you So good, so good, 'cause I got you!!!!🎶" I sang 'I Feel Good by James Brown' while combing my hair and looking at the mirror while dancing weirdly. I am happy that I am back together with Bebe and what's better? SHE'S MY FIANCE!!!
2 months later..
Things got bad. Really bad. Bebe started acting insane and kept telling me that "they" are gonna take her. I don't know who!
I brought her to two of the best psychologists in town; Dr. Gillian Thompson and Dr. Dionna Johnson who works at MontiNegro Mental Hospital "What should I do?" I asked "Well, as a former patient of this hospital, I suggest that you should always be there for her and comfort her..." Dr. Johnson said "Let us check her to see other further injuries that might have damaged her brain cells." Dr. Thompson suggested as we went inside operating room and they checked her brain cells and they said that they are very off and Bebe needs and operation ASAP "When are you gonna do the operation?" I asked "NO!!! THEY'RE GONNA TAKE ME!!!" Bebe shouted insanely as I held her "Bebe, don't worry...they're professionals! Plus, I know them. Don't worry, babe." I said trying to calm her down "Not them..." she said lowering her voice "Then who?" I asked as she started running around and screaming "HELP ME!!!" and "THEY'RE GONNA TAKE ME!!!" So I ran after her and calmed her down "Bebe....stop! Please! You're hurting yourself! I can't see you hurting yourself!!! I need you back...please..." I begged as I cried then she calmed down "I'm so sorry..." she apologized "It's just....somehow lose myself..." she explained "It's fine...it's fine.." I said and hugged her "This is what she needs..." Dr. Johnson said "...Love and support. This'll mostly do the trick on helping her recover." Dr. Thompson added "...But we have to recommend medicines for her. Come with us." They demanded as we followed while I hugged Bebe "Here are your medicines." Dr. Thompson said and gave me Bebe's medicines "Thank you, Doc. We'll be going now." I said as I stood up and shook their hand "Wait...there's something not right..." Dr. Johnson said as my heartbeat began to rise Oh, no...WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!??! I thought to myself as I turned around to face them "You don't wanna be a criminal, do you?" Dr. Thompson asked "N-N-No, D-Doc." I replied shaking "What's happening?" Bebe asked "You forgot to pay for the medicines." They replied in unison as a sight of relief visited me "*sighs* I thought it was something else! Ok, here you go." I said as I handed them the money and went home.
We arrived home and ate dinner then watched a movie afterwards and slept.
Bebe's POV
7:49 am
I woke up without Charlie beside me so I got worried. I got up from bed "Charlie?!?" I shouted as no one answered — I became more worried "CHARLIE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!??!!" I shouted once again as I started crying "CHARLIE!!!! CHARLIE!!! CHARLIE!!!!" I kept shouting over and over again "Bebe, I'm here!" He said as he came inside the room. I hugged him really really tight "Charlie, I thought I lost you!" I said "You won't, baby." He replied as he hugged me back "Where were you?" I asked as I stopped hugging him and wiped my tears away "I was down in the basement playing the piano." He replied "Let's eat breakfast." He demanded as we went downstairs and ate breakfast "So, where do you want to go?" He asked "Somewhere of of town with you." I replied "Wanna go to Chicago near the cliff?" He asked "YES, PLEASE!" I shouted as he chuckled and ate his food.
Hours later...
We arrived at Chicago at Swallow Cliff and started climbing the mountain "Charlie....I'M SO TIRED!!!" I complained "Come on, we haven't gone for too long!" He said as I took a seat "For how much have we been walking?" I asked "Like, we literally just started." He said "Oh." I said "You know, you really need a diet." He suggested and gave me a bottle of water "Yeah, I know, but sadly, I can't do it." I said and drank the water.
As soon as we arrived at the cliff, I ran towards the edge and shouted "I NEED A DIET!!!!!" and Charlie laughed.
Hour later...
It is now 7:30pm and we are sitting on the edge of the cliff and eating our packed dinner, Chicken Noodle Soup, French Dip Sandwich and Green Tea Matcha Latte "Thanks for this trip, babe!" I thanked as I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him "Anything to make you feel better." He said "I feel better now." I said and slept.