The Wedding: Rexha to Puth

Okay, so, sorry if I hadn't updated this story in so long. I have a perfectly good reason! Well, I can't say PERFECTLY, but I have a good reason why. The reason I couldn't update in such a long time is because I got disconnected from our internet back home and I am literally in the mall right now updating, at least trying.
It is now 3:46 in the afternoon of June 1, 2018. Gosh, they are taking so long. Good!

Bebe's POV
It was a day after the party, so tomorrow's our wedding, so our friends started to separate us.
Us, the girls, went to Boston to have our fun times and to enjoy while I'm not married.
On the other side, the boys went to Las Vegas.
Me, Margot and Taylor rented an apartment there and waited sat on the couch. Bored.
"What should we do later?" I asked "Shopping?" Margot suggested "Don't worry about it! I've been here in Boston and I know a GREAT place where we could hang out! Later, at 9pm, we're gonna go there!" Taylor said with a smile on her face.
Charlie's POV
We already arrived here in Vegas and we went to Jared's house there.
Vegas is known to have such great clubs and bars! That's why we went there for some good time!
9pm
We already went to the "bar" that Jared was talking about that he loves because of its finest drinks and others...I don't know what he was talking about...
We were walking through the crowd and believe me, they all took a selfie with me and if not, they squished me.
We sat down near the bartender and ordered some drinks "What drinks would you like, sir?" The bartender asked "Vodka" Jared said "Tequila" Ed replied "Hmmm....what would I like? Hmmmm....I would like some Whiskey. Black Label." I replied acting all tough.
We got our drinks and I saw Jared and Ed cheering. I thought that they were drunk.
I looked at where they were looking and I saw a group of women dancing on the stage. I knew where Jared had brought me. I was infuriated "Dude, I thought this was a bar?!?!?!" I asked raising my voice "It is! It's a bar where strippers are!!" He replied giggling  a bit "YOU COULD'VE JUST SAID IT WAS A STRIP CLUB!!!!" I shouted "Dude, chill!" Ed said "HOW CAN I CHILL IF I'M IN A STRIP CLUB?!?!?!?" I shouted once again "Dude, you've been in a strip club before!" Ed said all drunk "Yeah, when I was SINGLE!!! I'M GONNA GET MARRIED AND SOON TO HAVE A FAMILY!!! I NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE!!!" I shouted for the third time "Okay, okay, you don't have to mingle with the strippers, but at least drink!" Jared said as he raised his glass of Vodka "Cheers to the soon-to-be husband of Bebe Rexha!" He asked for a toast as I sighed and raised my glass and Ed did the same "CHEERS!!" we all shouted in unison and banged our glasses.
Bebe's POV
9pm
We were preparing to go to this place that Taylor was talking about.
I couldn't decide whay to wear cuz I don't have a theme on mind, so I decided to call back-up.
Taylor and Margot came inside my room "Gals! Quick! Give me a theme!" I ordered "Just dress sl*tty." They both replied in unison. I had an idea.
In no time, we arrived in the place....I hated it...they trolled me...they wasted a good 20 minutes of travelling just to get back to the apartment bcuz that's the location that they were saying. Ha....ha.....ha...nice joke...😑😑
The only thing moved there was that we had to go take an elevator upstairs to the rooftop swimming pool.
I was astonished to what awaited me there. There was a huge bucket of confetti poured one me as soon as I arrived. There were also male strippers and best of all, there were FOOD!!!!
"Guys, isn't this too much?" I asked with a huge smile on my face "What do you mean by "too much"? Come on, Bebe! Enjoy it while you're still not married! Cuz when you are, Charlie will ban you with doing these things!" Margot joked as the party started and I went straight to the foods.
Taylor came near me "You really don't wanna go and have fun with who--" I cut her off "DO NOT SAY THAT WORD!! No, I don't want to. You know I'm not supposed to, and plus, I'm not used to these kind of things..." I said with my 'Ehhhhhh' face.
Taylor grabbed me and pulled me towards the pool where the male strippers are.
A couple minutes later, I started to accept what the hell was happening to me. So, let it be.
1 day later...
It was time for our wedding day to begin. We were preparing everything. I had my make up artist giving me a make over already. Margot's my maid of honor so she has to help me fix my wedding gown.
"You look so PARRRFECT!!!" Margot said with a british accent "*laughs* thanks!" I said while laughing.
Charlie's POV
It was time to prepare for the wedding, so I had to look ay okay! Jared's my best man since I want him to be paired up with Margot. He started to help me fix my suit along with Ed and later on, we went to the venue.
The guests were already there and we greeted them and they returned the greetings with a greeting.
When they said that Bebe was there, we started the wedding.
All the guests were in place and it was time for Bebe to come in.
The doors to the church opened. I saw her. She looked stunning. I was left with a mouth open until she came near me.
Her mother and father lent her to me "You look so stunning." I said while staring in her eyes and watching her tears roll down of joy as I walked her closer to the altar.
Hour passed...
"....January 27, 2017 was the day I first met you. I saved from the group of guys beating you up...May 21, 2017 was when I asked you to be my girlfriend at James's Beach. I thought it was the best day of my life, not until today. A lot of things happened between us, bad and good, but we proved to everyone, that no matter what, we will stick together till death do us part. I live you and thank you so much for being the best part of my life. Despite all the miseries that happened, I wanna say I'm sorry for every single pain I cause you and I love you so so so so so much." I said as Bebe continued to cry.
The priest took his microphone "Do you, Bleta Rexha, take Charles Otto Puth Jr. As your loving and lawful husband?" He asked as a loud BOOM from a gun was heard.
Everyone was terrified by what they heard.
I saw someone stepping inside the church, but I couldn't tell cause he was silhouette, until he came closer. I knew who he was. My and Charlie's eyes grew big from shock "It's...it's...you...." Charlie said nervously.