Fake Love Pt. 2

Bebe's POV

"Mommy, do you really love daddy or are you doing this for me?" My son asked.

"I do everything just for you..." I replied hiding the truth.

"So, do you love daddy or not?" He asked again.

"I...uhhhh..." I stuttered. Bebe! Think this through! Do you love him or not? Don't screw up! If you lie, then...what would happen? Hell happens! If you tell the truth, same thing happens! Hell is every where!

"Mommy?" Xyphen snapped me back to reality.

"I uhhh...to be honest...I don't..." I replied as I looked down "I don't love your daddy anymore..." I repeated.

Charlie's POV

I was done talking to my client and I was on my way to Bebe and Xyphen when I heard the most heart shattering words ever.

"I don't love your daddy anymore..." Bebe said as I got hurt. Why did I ever forgive her?

"So that's it. Officyally....*sigh* I'm a hopeless romantic." I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Charlie..." Bebe called as she held my arm and I pushed her away.

"For many years I've loved you and those words I do wasn't even real?!" I said raising my voice "*scoffs* BECAUSE! Those are just simple damn words that makes a guy like me into a hopeless romantic!" I added, "I was standing there and hoping that your fcking I do was the first truth ever told to me!!! but it's not! IT'S NOT!!!"

"Please, Charlie, let me explain!" Bebe begged.

"EXPLAIN WHAT?!" I yelled "hOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME?!?!?!" I spat, "*scoffs* If you even loved me at least ONE day in your life, then we'd be one happy family! Just like how our son sketched it in his mind and hert!".

"I'm sorry...." she apologized, but we both knew that it was far too late for sorries.

"I tried...*sobs* I TRIED A MILLION TIMES!!!" I shouted once more "But you won't let me...you won't let me show you...how will we ever live happily ever after...?" I asked.

I went to my car and put Xyphen on the front seat and left Bebe there still crying.

***

"Daddy...where are we going?" Xyphen asked as I could hear sorrow in his voice.

"Somewhere far from mommy." I replied as silence crawld into the car and the feeling of sadness didn't leave. I was hurt. badly. That's why I need to get away. But I couldn't leave my son with that fae lover. I had to take care of him on my own.

***

"I already put Xyphen to sleep." I announced.

"So..?" Jared asked.

"Share mo lang?" Ed added.

"And with that, we can celebrate with cold beer!" I said as I opened a bottle of beer and banged it against other beer bottles.\

"Celebrate what?"  Nargot asked as she took a sip from her beer.

"And where the hell is Bebe?" Taylor addd.

"I have one answer for both questions. It's simple, we are celebrating the truth." I replied.

"What truth?" Jared asked.

"I don,t get how this answers my question.

"I found out that all my life, it was only fake love." I replied as I took a deep sip into my beer "She...never loved me." i added as a tear rolled down my eye.