Welcome Back

Bebe's POV
          I woke up to see myself sleeping on Charlie's chest. I looked at his cute face while he sleeps. I smiled cuz he's really cute when he's asleep.
          I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
          As I assumed, there was no food yet. Everyone is still asleep no wonder why there's no food.
         I heard footsteps coming from upstairs down the glowing stairs and I saw Charlie.
        He went near me "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked "BACON AND EGGS!!!" I cheerfully replied "Okay, baby...." answered as he grabbed his keys to his car "Hey, I'm not your girlfriend YET." I said and laughed "I'm still waiting.."he said and laughed.
        He went outside and drove his car. It was a nice car. He said it was the fastest car in the world...I bet it's too damn expensive.
        Minutes later, he already arrived with bacon and eggs and he cooked for me since I forgot how to.
       After he cooked, he brought a plate of bacon and eggs with coffee for us.
      We sat on the couch and ate breakfast while watching 'IT'.
       He really knows how to spice up the game.
      I got scared watching it....poor little Georgie....
      I kept hugging Charlie whenever Pennywise showed up and he kept laughing at me.
       Coffee was spilled all over the place and Charlie's pants and he had to clean it up.
6 days later
        It's almost been a week since I've been with Charlie, and I'll admit, he's the best friend I could ever ask for...If only we could be more than what we are....
        I woke up to a loud thug in my head "What was that?" I asked panicking "What was what?" Charlie asked back as both of us stood up from the bed.
        "I heard a loud thug on my head...It hurts so bad!!!" I said "Bebe, maybe it's normal....here, drink this water..." he demanded as he handed me a glass of water "I'll go downstairs and make us some breakfast and you should drink your medicines..." he suggested as he went outside the room and downstairs like he said.
          I sat on the bed to take a rest. As I kept sitting around, I got bored so I went downstairs to watch tv.
         I went down the glowing stairs, but I felt a slippery object on my foot so I slipped and I slid down the stairs on to the floor.
         My head bumped on each and every step as I kept falling down.
Charlie's POV
         I heard a loud sound going downstairs. I realized that it was too loud for just footsteps.
         I came to check and see what was happening and to my greatest fears, I saw Bebe laying on the floor with her eyes closed and rubbing her head because of the pain.
          I ran towards her and carried her and placed her on the couch "Bebe, are you alright?" I asked impatiently and panicking "I remember everything now..." she said "What do you mean?" I asked "I remember everything...I lost my memory cuz of a car accident and...you were supposed to tell me how much you loved me..." she said as she sounded like she was about to cry so I sat beside her and wrapped my arms around her "I'm glad you're back...but you seem like you're not..." I said "Yeah...cuz I made you really really sad and heartbroken at that time....sorry..." she apologized for a mistake that she didn't do "You don't have to say sorry, it's not your fault...." I said "Charlie...." she softly called "I love you." She added "I love you too." I said looking deep into her eyes and I suddenly blacked out.
          I realized that my blacking out were my eyes closing because of Bebe kissing me.
         I stopped kissing her and just looked her in the eyes "Sorry, I-I-" I said as she cut me off "You don't have to say sorry. I know we both enjoyed it!" She said and laughed and I also laughed but awkwardly.