Rumored Crush

Bebe's POV
After the whole "Disaster Date" last night, Charlie decided to give me a surprise at 5:30 in the freaking morning!
He woke me up by stealing the bed sheet and cuddling me. When I refused to wake up, he decided to pull me out of the bed and dragged me into the living room "Wake up, my queen!" He said still dragging me on the floor "Hmmm....I'm up!" I moaned still half-asleep. He let go of me when we reached the living room "What am I doing here?" I asked again...still half-asleep "We...yes, you and I, are gonna eat our TASTY breakfast!" Charlie said "You woke me up at 5:30 to eat breakfast?!?!?" I angrily asked as I stood up from the floor "Well, afterwards, we're gonna swim🏊 while it's still high tide." He replied as I quickly stood up and got ready to swim. I wore my green bikini "Wow, I am very lucky to be yours!" Charlie said looking at me "Why do you think so?" I asked getting near him as he snapped out of whatever he was feeling "Oh, uh! I said we'd go and swim after we ate breakfast fast!" He reminded me as I looked down and got sad as a guy who was going to serve our food came with an open mouth "Wow, I've never seen anything like that!" He said looking at me as Charlie took the food, put it down on the table and pushed the man outside, but not too hard "ok, she's mine, thank you!" Charlie said quickly and closed the door "So, NOW you're jealous?!" I asked laughing a little bit "I wasn't jealous!" Charlie refused to admit "I said, if you keep roaming around wearing that, a lot of perves are gonna look at you." He told me "But, it's beach day!" I explained with a baby voice "Alright, fine! That's a nice excuse, I suppose! Let's eat!" Charlie said as we both ate.
After we ate, we had a little rest and went outside to swim. I saw Charlie texting his friends, so I took his phone and ran "Wha-HEY! GIVE IT BACK!!" Charlie said as he ran after me. He caught me cuz he rand faster than me and he cuddled me from behind and we both laughed "What do you mean by perves? There's no one else here!" I told him as he was speechless.
I ran towards the water and swam.
Charlie's POV
Bebe ran straight to the water and swam "IT'S SO REFRESHING!!" She shouted as she came up the water and walked towards me. Everything was in slow motion when she came out of the water and was running towards me. It was exactly like when the lifeguards were running on the beach on 'Baywatch'. I stood there until she came.
She snapped her fingers on my face and I woke up from reality "Charlie, are you ok?" She asked "Umm, uh, yeah! You're just really hot, you know." I explained WHY THE HELL DID I SAY THAT?!?! She heard it! I can't take it back! I thought to myself "Did you just say I'm hot?" She asked smiling "Umm, yeah. Why? It's true, isn't it?" I replied "Well, yeah. Thanks, babe!" She thanked me and kissed my cheek.
She ran back towards the water and I followed her. We swam from 6 am to 5pm. I know, I know, we swam for a long time..but we had a little break. We stopped at 5 to watch the sunset and took pictures.
We were sitting next to each other on the sand and we were having our moment "Thank you, so much for giving me this romantic date with me!" Bebe thanked me then hugged me "I'll always do anything for you! I promise, I'll never hurt you, I'll never cheat on you and I'll never leave you alone. I'll take care of you for as long as my heart's beating." I promised her as we looked at each other and our faces were getting closer and closer to each other I'm about to kiss her again!! I better not f*ck this up!! I thought to myself as there was less than a centimeter space from our faces and we were about to kiss under the sunset, but, unfortunately, new guests arrived and our kiss wad interrupted and cancelled "Oh, COME ON!! I WAS GONNA KISS YOU!! Who are they?!??!" I angrily asked freaking out as Bebe laughed "Babe, we have more time with each other! I thought we were alone." Bebe said as we both stood up "Well, supposedly!" I replied as Bebe ran towards the manager of this hotel/resort.
Bebe's POV
I went to the manager "Excuse me, but, I thought me and my boyfriend was gonna be alone for our whole date." I informed him "I'm sorry, but, it only lasted until 4:30 today." She explained "Who are the new people?" I asked "It's actually just one person. Her name is Liza Soberano." She replied as she left and guided Liza. I stood there thinking Isn't that Charlie's rumored crush?!?! I need to tell him now!! I said as I ran back to Charlie.
I hugged Charlie with a smile on my face "Why are you smiling?" He asked "WWell guess who's here!" I demanded as he started to think "Jared and Margot?" He replied "No...it's someone else!" I said "Ed and Taylor?" He guessed again "Nope!" I replied "Oh, no..." he said as his eyes grew big "Oh, yes!" I said as he looked at me "MY FAMILY'S HERE!!" he shouted "Oh, yea--what?!! NO!! It's your rumored crush!! Loza Soberano!!" I told him "Oh, I thought it was my family...it's just liza! *pauses to analyze the sentence* wait, Liza Soberano is here?!?!??!" He was astonished and SHOOKT to know "WHAT THE HELL?!?!? SHE'S STILL MY CRUSH!!!" he shouted as Liza looked at our direction "She's still your what?!?!" I was shocked "I'm sorry, it's just a crush! I love you!" He explained "Nah, it's fine! It's just a crush!" I told him as he smiled.
We went back to our room still wearing our swimsuit cuz we forgot to bring towels when the weirdest coincidence happened. Liza's room was next to our room, cuz we saw her get inside her room "Liza?" Charlie called "Oh, Charlie! Sorry I couldn't go to your concert before! I was very busy!" She explained "It's fine! I know you were busy!" Charlie told her as she looked at Charlie's 8 pack abs(lol) "You gained a nice body!" She complimented Charlie as my jealousy kicked in "Thanks!" He thanked her "Wait, I thought you were dead!" She realized that Charlie was still alive "Oh, yeah, about that, uhhh...I kinda woke up in the morgue and just lived." He replied "That's a shock! You must be hiding from people!" She said "My new name is Christopher Kevin B. Cordon." He replied "Isn't Bebe Rexha rumored to be dating you?" She asked and I knew it was my cue to jump in their conversation "Um. Yeah! We're actually on a date right now!" I replied and shook her hand "Congrats! You two look so perfect together!" She replied as Charlie and I both smiled "Well, we'll be going!" Charlie said as we all went to our own rooms "I thought you were supposed to have amnesia!" I said "I don't know what just happened." Charlie said inhaling and exhaling.