The Watcher

!WARNING!
This chapter contains depressing stuff. This is not horror, but rather drama themed. So, if you do not like those type of things, then, you may proceed to the next chapter...but, you GOTTA READ THIS!! Why? Because Because! Nah, you have to read this because IT'S SO SAAADDDD!!! Just the thought of it made me cry! And I don't even cry when it comes to these things!
The trick to this is to just feel the character and understand every single little 'n big word. Enjoy!

828 reads 11/9/18 👀
Ma'am Vern's B-Day 11/9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PROCEED!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 DAYS LATER....
Charlie's POV

"GIVE ME MY FAMILY BACK OR ELSE I'LL BEAT YOUR A$$!!!" Landon shouted.

"YOU'RE NOT ALOUD HERE!!" I shouted back "I could sue you for trespassing!!"

"Try me, btch!" He said as he took a knife out of his pocket and pointed it to me.

"Charlie, it don't have to go down this way! We can go with him!" Bebe said.

"But it will HAVE to go down this way!! I WANT IT TO!!! FOR ZY!!!" I said.

"Fck you, I'm taking my son and girlfriend!!!!" He shouted as he grabbed Zy

"NOOO!!!" I shouted as I grabbed his knife and tried to take it from him, but his grip was far too strong.

"CHARLIE, STOP!!" Bebe shouted as she took the knife from us, "I don't want you to get hurt..." she said while crying as she faced Landon "Fine, I'll go with you..." she said as she walked towards Landon and let go of the knife.

"Very good." He said.

"You're lucky she cares...pffft, if not, I would've killed you already..." I said as I walked back inside my house and watched them leave.

Bebe's POV

"So THAT'S where you've been to for the past few weeks!!" Landon shouted as he shoved me in the house and threw me on the couch "Well, NEITHER YOU NOR XYPHEN WILL GO BACK THERE!!! BOTH OF YOU ARE NOT GONNA GO OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!" He added as he slapped me and walked away.

I stood up to stop him "YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE CHARLIE CARES MORE AND HE'LL PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!!" I shouted as he turned around to face me.

"I'll make sure that he NEVER sees you again..." he said as he went near me "NEVER!!!" He shouted on my face and went inside our room.

Charlie's POV

I went to the corner of my room that was once our room; Bebe and I.

Then I started humming the tone of Just A Dream by Nelly and started singing it.

"I was thinking 'bout her;
Thinking 'bout me;
Thinking 'bout us;
What we gon' be.
Open my eyes,
It was only just a dream.

So, I travel back down that road,
Wish you come back,
No one knows.
I realize.
It was only just a dream.

If you ever lose somebody — put your hands up!
And let it down if you're wishing you could give them everything.

So, if you ever lose somebody — put your hands up!
If you ever lose somebody — put your hands up!
Let it down if you're wishing you could give them everything.