Follow the Light

1 week later...
Bebe's POV

It's been a week since  that weird thing that happened to Charlie and since then he hasn't done anything weird...yet.

As of now, I'm taking a shower inside Charlie's hospital room. I was singing one of my songs.

"Baby, when it comes to love it should be mutual
I know you think that you're on fire but you're kinda cold
And I need a little more than just the usual
You should know,
You should know,

When you think you've done enough
Can you love me harder
'Cause you know I need that--"

My singing got cut off when I heard a crash from outside. I quickly finished my bbath wore a bathrobe and went outside to check.

To my shock, I saw Charlie down on the floor trying to get up. Everything was everywhere. I rushed towards him and sat him on the bed.

"What happened?! What were trying to do?!" I asked panicking.

"I was trying to stand up. You know, exercise before I forget to walk and stand." He replied chuckling at the end.

"Charlie..!" I said with a tired tone, "You're not strong enough! You need to get really really well if you want to stand up without a cane!" I informed him and he looked down and back up at me.

"So you're stronger than me, eh?" He asked with a slight grin on his face, "Yes, sir!" I joked and we laughed, "If you're so strong, why haven't you dressed up yet?" He asked looking at my bathrobe.

"Ptff! I rushed outside the bathroom to check up on you, silly!" I stated and we chuckled, "I think I still have soap on my a$$" I joked and we both laughed hysterically.

1 hour later...

The door opened only to reveal Xyphen and Courtney. Yeah, and they were HOLDING HANDS?!

"Hey, hey, hey! What is the meaning of this?" I asked gesturing to their intertwined hands with a grin on my face.

"What?" Xyphen asked as he looked at where I was pointing and realized, "Oh! Right, right! Umm..." he awkwardly said.

"Well...Xyphen and I are...errrr...." Courtney struggled to say, "We're uhh...We're--" Courtney was about to finally give an answer to the situation when my mom suddenly opened the door only to see them holding hands still, "*Gasp* Mag-jowa kamo?" She asked in a different language "Uh, what?" Courtney asked.

By the way, she doesn't understand Bicol and what my mom asked was "Are you two dating?". We have an advantage.

"*clears throat* what my mom meant was, please explain all....this." I said gesturing to their intertwined hands again.

"Oh, yes uhhh...Mama Bukie, yes, yes we are dating." Xyphen answered. We all gasped in complete surprise.

"I knew it!" Charlie said, "All along you've been following my footsteps!" He added.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm married to you." He replied with a low and husky voice while looking at me and smiling.

"Oh....okay." I reacted.

"Just an 'oh, okay' huh?!" He complained, "Well, what do you want me to say?!" I argued, "That was enough for me..." He backed down and once again, I am the winner of this argument. I crossed my arms and smirked at my defeated husband. Alpha Female.

"So, for how long have you two been dating?" I asked.

"2 months, tita." Courtney replied. Yes, she knows a few Filipino words.