The Wedding

6 months later...
Charlie's POV
         Ed took me as his Best Man for his upcoming wedding this year in the 5th of May.
          We were a day closer to the wedding, so we separated Ed and Taylor.
          Taylor stayed with Bebe and Margot, while Ed stayed with Me and Jared.
          The girls stayed in the fanciest five-star hotel in Las Vegas.
          Ed stayed at my MEGA MANSION here in L.A.
           Us, the boys, would always ride MY sports car.
             We'd race from dusk till dawn in abandoned highways, like the ones in Vegas.
             I loved using my favorite car, the fastest car in the world or to which I referred to as "Dan".
             Jared used my Ferrari, while Ed used my Lamborghini.
             I would always win since I was using the fastest freaking car in the world, duh, but there was one time when Ed won cuz Jared and I ran out of gas in the middle of the race, so we had to pay him $100 as a prize.
             "Dude, what a bummer! We ran out of gas!" Jared complained "I guess we forgot to check!" I said and laughed "Well, guess who's winning!" I joked and we both laughed.
              "Dude, look at that crazy abandoned house!" Jared pointed at the mansion behind me "My mansion's more expensive!" I joked again.
              We both pushed our own cars and I'll admit, it was so damn heavy.
              I saw a girl sitting on the roof of the abandoned mansion drinking alcohol.
              Wait a minute, is that Bebe? No, it's impossible, she hates scary stuff...Maybe I'm tired...I can't quite see her...it's silhouette...the sun's coming down and it's almost dusk....am I hallucinating or is it because I miss her so much? Either way...it's a weird fact that she's sitting on top of one of her most disliked places on earth...Oh, dear God, am I falling for her? I thought to myself as I continued to push until Jared and I finally got back home...very sweaty.
          We saw Ed sitting on the couch and waiting for us, "What?" I asked as I took off my shirt so my sweat wouldn't dry on it "Well, guess who you two owe a hundred bucks!" He charged us for his prize money.
            "You sabotaged our car!" Jared accused Ed "I didn't, it was just my lucky day!" He replied with a grin on his face "Come on, let's give him the money...after all, he IS gonna get married tomorrow." I demanded Jared as I took my wallet and paid him his prize money.
Bebe's POV
Hours earlier...
               Taylor, Margot and I went mall strolling and bought nothing, but instead we met a ton of fans..specially Taylor...cuz you know...BIG REPUTATION.
                The three of us went to an abandoned mansion to toast for the bride.
                 We sat on the roof of the mansion and drank Belluga, Whiskey, Chamdor and Tequila(*wink *wink @lazycheek_bone).
                 I stood up and raised my glass "Let us all stand up and toast for the bride: Taylor Swift, soon to be a Sheeran!" I asked a toast as Margot stood up and ALMOST fell down cuz she was drunk and raised her glass "To the glory of this f*cking country! AMERICA!" She asked for an irrelevant toast as Taylor then stood up also and raised her glass "Cheers!" We all shouted and banged our wine glasses altogether and sat down.
                 I looked behind me to see Charlie and Jared pushing their car.
                 I rubbed my eyes to confirm, and it was them! It's real!
                 I called Margot while Taylor was busy drinking "What is it?" She asked "I just saw Charlie and Jared" I replied as I pointed at their direction.
                 We were both shocked to see nothing there "Nobody's there! Maybe you're just hallucinating cuz you're drunk!" She replied as she sat down beside Taylor.
                 Is it real? Did I really see him? Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me cuz I'm drunk AF or is it the fact that I really miss him so much...maybe I really am falling for him...who knows? I thought to myself as the three of us went down the mansion and headed back home.
Ed's POV
                   It has been a day since our race and Taylor and I are getting married already.
                   Us, the boys, went to our station where we'll all dress up.
                    I wore my black suit, black pants, with white polo and a red necktie.
It looks like this: