Death Escorts A New Hero

1 week later...
Charlie's POV
"CHARLIE, NOOOO!!!!" I heard Jared shouted and I blacked out. I didn't know what happened after that, but it felt nothing. I felt NUMB.(😉😉, Gillian. Ring a bell! If you know what I mean..😉😉)
Bebe's POV
A week ago, this is what happened:
Charlie invited me to ride his Private Plane to Paris, so I quickly said yes, cuz why not?
Charlie and I are already preparing for our flight later at 7pm. "We're gonna go to the airport at 6:30. We don't have to worry about traffic cuz Nathan's got it. He knows a shortcut where there's not much drivers there. And we don't have to worry about waiting in queue cuz the manager of the airport, Dionna Baliatan, gave us VIP tix, so..don't worry!" Charlie said "Wow! I am shookt! *laughs* By the way, what was the name of the airport again?" I asked "DNA. It's short for Dionna National Airport." He replied "You done packing? Cuz I am." He asked standing up "Yeah, I'm about done here. Let's watch Netflix?" I requested "What do you wanna watch?" He asked as we both went down the stairs "I wanna watch 'Bright'. My song's featured there!" I requested "Then, Bright it is!" He agreed as he wrapped his arms around me while walking downstairs.
We turned on the TV and watched Bright. About an hour later, my song played on the background when an award was to be given to Nick Jakoby and Dylan (I forgot hi surname). I sang it and I could see the annoy on Charlie's face "SOMEONE TAKE ME HO-OOOME!!! OH OOH OOH!! HO-OO--" I sang as Charlie cut me off "Please shut up!" I demanded "Will do." I said shutting the hell up.
6:30pm
Charlie's POV
Bebe and I already left and took my Range Rover and let my driver Nathan Stockholm drive us to the airport.
It was a very noisy and fun ride with me, Bebe, Jared, Margot, Ed and Taylor on board "For how long are you two gonna stay there again?" Taylor asked "2 weeks" I replied "Charleston Puthington, you better have the times of your lives for goodness sake! In other words, I want Charlie to propose to Bebe!" Ed said "Ed, you've only drunk 2 glasses of wine and you're already drunk!" Bebe said and we all laughed "Shut up, you Albanian B*tch!" Ed said pointing at Bebe while moving like a drunk person "Hey, no one calls Bebe a b*tch, but me!" I defended Bebe "Thanks for the defense, but I don't need it if you're just gonna call me a b*tch, you a**h*le!" Bebe said and we all laughed.
The car stopped "We're here!" Nathan said as we all hopped out of the car and left Ed and Taylor inside "I'm gonna stay here with Ed. He needs someone to take car of him. And terribly, and very unfortunate, that person is me." Taylor said looking down. Bebe and I bid them goodbye as we went inside the airport.
Bebe stopped "What is it, babe?" I asked "I think I left my phone inside the car." Bebe said as her eyes grew big "Let's get back and get it!" I demanded as we all got out of the airport.
Bebe ran without looking and I saw a car driving 100 kph towards her "BEBE WATCH OUT!!!" I shouted jumping towards her and pushing her out of the road. "CHARLIE, NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Jared shouted and I blacked out. I didn't know what happened after that, but it felt nothing. I felt NUMB.(😉😉, Gillian. Ring a bell! If you know what I mean..😉😉)
Bebe's POV
Charlie pushed me out of the road and I fell on the grass. I saw the car hit Charlie and Charlie fell on the ground hitting his head really really hard that it bled so much. The driver escaped really fast and Jared, Margot and I tried to catch him, but he already escaped, not even the guards caught the driver "GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!!" shouted and cussed at the driver and started to cry. I fell down on my knees as I stood in front of a bleeding Charlie "Call the ambulance, baby!" Margot ordered to Jared as he followed.
Margot sat down beside me and patted my back "It was all my fault! I should've looked at the roads!" I said blaming myself while crying "Bebe, no! It wasn't your fault! It was the driver's fault! Don't blame yourself...Charlie only tried to save you because he loves you so much!" Margot said trying to cheer me up, but at that time, there was nothing to cheer me up.
A couple minutes later, the ambulance arrived and took Charlie to the hospital, I rode the ambulance cuz I wanted to know if Charlie's gonna be fine.
We arrived at the hospital and rushed him to the E.R. to perform an operation on him.
Charlie's doctor was Colin "Bebe, don't you worry about a thing because we will do our best to try and save Charlie!" Colin said "Please help him!" I begged "We will..." Colin said as he went inside the room to perform the surgery.
More time have passed and Colin finally came outside rushing Charlie out "Colin, what happened? Is Charlie alright? Where are they bringing him?!" I asked "I'm sorry...but we did our best...he lost too much blood...they are now bringing him to the morgue..." Colin sadly said as I started to cry again.
The three of us rushed into the morgue to see Charlie there.
I sat down on a chair near Charlie and kept crying "I-I lost him.." I said hopelessly.